India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 11)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I thought we can discuss the BM-BP scenes here...

anyways...from todays scene it was shown that both were happy with each other...and more so...BP was very happy with BM...Confused
this track is getting more and more complicated...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
is it?! but then letter said something else...
if u think kekta style here, u can predict tht his mistress was the one who created all these prblems by writing letter on his behalf sayin he broke up all the relations and then instigating BP in believing tht Kashyaps dun need him anymore or something Tongue! LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@keenu...thats too much for SGP...LOL
may be...as BM said she was too much concentrating on the family that she ignored BP...like she said BP wanted her to be modern but she was not...may be cos of that BP changed...Confused

Keenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@keenu...thats too much for SGP...LOL
may be...as BM said she was too much concentrating on the family that she ignored BP...like she said BP wanted her to be modern but she was not...may be cos of that BP changed...Confused
abhi yeh bhi ho sakta hai! too many possibilities! LOL
lekin fact is fact ke BP left BM  and didnt ask abt them for yrs! so he is wrong.. 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@keenu..definitely he is wrong...if he did not want to live with BM..he could have told her...they could have done something...bt he left her for another women leaving a letter is wrong...a BIG WRONG...

bt what iam trying to say is..if BM thinks its her mistake that he left...she will forgive and accept na...Confused thats what iam fearing..

whatever the reason can be for BP coming back..the family..will not forgive him...family here means only 3 people..LOL dadaji, inder and alok...but BM???

Keenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
u knw shwets since BP call came, i have this feeling BM realli wants him to come bak... [woman with big heart u see] so i bet she will forgive.. 
abhi mere mano, toh i think she is lookin bak in her times with him to see whether there is appropriate explanation for the way she is thinking now [ tht is forgiving and accepting BP]!.. 
do u get wht i mean? i think even i m confused.. Wacko

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenu.G

u knw shwets since BP call came, i have this feeling BM realli wants him to come bak... [woman with big heart u see] so i bet she will forgive.. 
abhi mere mano, toh i think she is lookin bak in her times with him to see whether there is appropriate explanation for the way she is thinking now [ tht is forgiving and accepting BP]!.. 

yeah i get it..she is trying to justify that what BP did was right and if he comes back there is no mistake on his side...

what else i feel is..LOL may be if BP comes back...or in the process...BM will also realise what the family has done for her and may be she will say she can forgive him...bt for the family she cannot accept him...

if BM accepts BP...her character will become weak according to me...

Keenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Keenu.G

yeah i get it..she is trying to justify that what BP did was right and if he comes back there is no mistake on his side...

what else i feel is..LOL may be if BP comes back...or in the process...BM will also realise what the family has done for her and may be she will say she can forgive him...bt for the family she cannot accept him...

if BM accepts BP...her character will become weak according to me...
thts wht i hope too, forgive but don't forget.. 
so BP shouldnt' be acceptd.. 

Shwets1502

Go to top