Ishwar Track Speculation - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Tejesh good analysis, this is exactly going to happen in SGP as this the SGP way. Although personally I dont agree or rather, I will forgive but not forget what he did to his family, if I am in Inder and Panna,s place, I would never ever give the respect a father deserve and never want to do anything with him, if I am in Shailja,s place I will forgive but wont take him back as I dont need him anymore, if Dadaji, then no, I will remeber my grand children suffering, I will remember how my other son sacrificed his happiness to provide good life to his neice and nephew and the rest of the family, If I was Dadi then I would forgive and forget as I am a mother and mothers do that, but I will not force anybody else to do the same, if I am Alok then I will forfive but not forget as I saw my neice and nephew missing there Dad, Bhabi to regain her life and confidence to be a stronger person fgor the family.
But Hey its about SGP not me or anybody else. So yes Tejesh you pictured exactly the SGP way, well done.
Aunty u have just read my mind and put it in that post of yours. Never ever ever would I have given him respect come what may.  
@everyone thnks everyone for complimenting on the post but wht is interesting is the answers! 👏
we have very creative and practical people out here 👍🏼
@tejesh thnks for listening to me and actualli writing an essay 😆!
very well said, u analysed the situation perfectly, and as sheemadi suggested i think thts wht exactly happen in SGP due to its essence.. .. 
let's wait and watch... he called today, which was interesting as this track is def goin faster than raunak-panna one 😆! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
@tejes bhiya ji!  hw great ur mind thinks i m surprised n quite impressed...👏  if the story goes on ur track then there wud definately be a happy ending sooon bt BP k aane ki news se BM ziada sad is waja se hogi dat whether he is suffering from anything strange or sad in his life or wats wrong wid him ... instead of regreting him...i think sooo😳

@panic_monger, thanks for u'r kind words.
Shailaja's character is such. However happy/sad  she is her main priority is the well being and happiness of her family members. From her words to Dadiji I can infer that she will accept him when he comes back.
When Dadiji asks her whether Ishwar is coming back then Shailaja says "Bekar mein Aaas lagaane se kya phaiyda" This means that she still misses him and wants him in her life.
Most of the Indian woman even today are like her. They will accept their husbands even though they must have put their wives through immense pain and sufferings for many years.
To break the bond is never on their mind. But slowly the mindset of women is changing in cities and towns.A decade back 90% of the women would have accepted Ishwar but now it must have come down to say 75% but 75 is still a big big number
Mine is a very silly and dumb theroy, but maybe Bada Papa, is dying or has some kind of health problem and he wants to make amends before he leaves this world. Maybe his American wife left him, and now he realizes how much he hurt Bade Ma. Anyway, I don't think a coma, because if that was so he would not have commented that Inder and Panna must be married by now.
😕😕😕  cant expect anything...

I think the creatives would show the old scence where ishwar say sorry and he would be welcomed back...

That is quiet regressive and shouldn't be shown...badi ma is not a door mat that you can come and go as you please...

IF the kashyap family was so goog...they should have gotten her married years back...all of it is nonsense that she loved the family and would not move out...You can't imagine the loneliness of a women for such a long time...It is pathetic that how it is shown that a lady will forgive after such a long time...

Some mistakes have no forgivness and should be shown...if starplus truly wants to showcase rishta wahi..soch nayi...

rishta vahi soch nayi is just a plan to trick audiences. SP doesn't follow it actually they are still sensationalizing the age old practices which are no longer in practice.
The audiences would not not accept if BP is not accepted back, as even in real life you will not do that but general people love to live in fantasy world where women are like door mats , sati Savitree, sacrificing her life and happiness, they want to see a woman as a Devi not a human being who has self respect and self esteem.
BM has already forgiven him and already took all the blame on her, as the episode where she was talking to Suhana about how good he was and Suhana would have loved to meet him, he was modern and progressive and she was not able to walk with him shoulder to shoulder. She has forgiven him it's just a matter of Ishwar coming back and she would make everybody accept him including her children. Rishta wohi soch sudyoon purani.