Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Even I agree wid Sushma Ji ðŸ˜† that there shud be face off between Suhana nd Ishwar...Suhana toh Us Ishwar Ka achi tarah Juice nikal dagi 😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Keenu...my feeling about this track is quite filmy...i mean ishwar does want to come back as in his current family nobody respects him...then one day he will decide to come back to india but wont go to kasyap house...somewhere in delhi he will meet suhana (may be suhana helps this man in something...or may be suhana joins his dads business and ishwar is his dad's client or something like that )...during meeting he comes to know that suhana is alok's DIL and would use her to go into the family by being a bechara in front of her...but in the end he will come to know what suhana is really made up off as she would be the one who would hate ishwar the most for hurting her BM...Quite Filmy naa😉
GurpreetD thumbnail
Renu Di U r even thinking beyond Kekta Kapur ...Kya Kaha Tha Raat Ko??🤣
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Renu Di U r even thinking beyond Kekta Kapur ...Kya Kaha Tha Raat Ko??🤣

Rubalwa...kekta mai ka hangover jate jate hi jayega😆😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Keenu...my feeling about this track is quite filmy...i mean ishwar does want to come back as in his current family nobody respects him...then one day he will decide to come back to india but wont go to kasyap house...somewhere in delhi he will meet suhana (may be suhana helps this man in something...or may be suhana joins his dads business and ishwar is his dad's client or something like that )...during meeting he comes to know that suhana is alok's DIL and would use her to go into the family by being a bechara in front of her...but in the end he will come to know what suhana is really made up off as she would be the one who would hate ishwar the most for hurting her BM...Quite Filmy naa😉

Di itz filmy but very nice idea...pehli suhana iswar ko ghar me layegi phir khud he usse bahar nikalegi😆beechara aayega toh sahi sallamt par jayegathanks to suhana madam😆
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ishwar's willingness to keep his ties intact with his family in India especially his parents and "former" wife is the indication that he misses them in his life. He took them for granted and have abondoned them because he was blinded by the foreign life. But there is the saying "home is where the heart is", no matter how much he achieves in his present life he will always miss his home his "ghosla" and its only among the Kashyaps.

Now coming to your question as to whether he should be forgiven or not. I think he should. Because he may have abandoned his family "physically" but he had sent letters after letter to know about their whereabouts, which says that he is still emotionally attached to his home. He has never insulted or mistreated his wife Shaleja. He just chose what he seemed best back them. However, now if he realizes his mistake and is willing to accept any punishments from his wife and children then there is no point in holding a grudge. I believe kashyaps have the heart which is bigger than Ishwar's mistake.   

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ok It feels weird writing posts without using my Fav Smiling Simile Par Maina Keens Ko Wachan Diya Hai Ki I be serious nd write Big Research essay so I m Nibaing the wachan... so I m warning u all in advance dont fall sleep Ppl while reading my Long essay...Ok Coming to Point I think Ishwar will make some false story to get in the house like Filmy type...Whether saying he isnt happy wid her second wife or he is missing his children or something like that...But i personally dont want to see him nd his track at all...He seems to be only negative in whole of this Kashyap Family nd it will surely ruin the Mahol of Kashayp House nd Show which I m sure No one will ever want...We dont wanna see this...But if CVs decide to include this track I wish they do well which I m not optimist about going by their past record of last 3-4 months...So lets see how will this track proceed ...whether it will happen or not...But I m not sure  that I want to see this track 

Haila rubalwa u have written all ths😲😲😲😲😲kahin mein sapna toh nahi dekha rahi
111192 thumbnail
@aneesha

Sach mein...ishwar do paaro par ayega par charpai(cot) par jayega...all thanks to our own suhana mai
🤣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Haila rubalwa u have written all ths😲kahin mein sapna toh nahi dekha rahi

Ya Ya I wrote that...I did wadha wid Keens that I will write an essay ...Wadha Kiya tha toh Nibana bhi tha Na😳
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Rubalwa...kekta mai ka hangover jate jate hi jayega😆😆

I know Di...Everyone Loves nd Follows her Footsteps nd his Ugly Footwears🤢...And i  guess u r among one of them😉 ðŸ¤£