Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Other leads?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Sometime back, I read somewhere that there will be also be a parallel love story along with Priya-Ram story. Does anyone know who is going to play those characters??

Edited by shrutireddygr8 - 27 May 2011 at 10:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Other leads?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
The role of Priya's younger brother, Karthik is being played by Mohit Malhotra. Ram's younger sister is played by someone called Sumona. Mohit has acted in the role of  Sid in Sasural Ghenda Phool.

Edited by SuganthiS - 26 May 2011 at 10:57pm

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
was there ever anybody call Sid in Sasural Ghenda Phool at any point in time?

cos I can't remember who it was and what part did he play there
Ermm

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Sid was Suhana's old boyfriend, I think he was a model.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Mohit Malhotra is also in BALH!! :) I really liked him since his debut serial Mitwaa!! <33 Now, I seriously can't wait till 30th!! :P Being so impatient!! :))

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
 btw who is mohit  never knew about those new  characters going to be included  in  this show . btw i will be watching it only for ram and sakshi..

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
WOW!!! Mohit Malhotra!!! I am on cloud9!!! Smile

Edited by shrutireddygr8 - 27 May 2011 at 10:47am

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Balaji's much hyped show Bade Acche Lagte Hain on Sony has now roped in some more names to play important characters. Apart from Jai Kalra, Eva Grover now Mohit Malhotra of Splitsvilla fame will be seen playing Sakshi's brother.

A source reveals, "Even after the promos of the show went on air the casting for other characters was still on. We have now zeroed down on Mohit Malhotra to play Kartick. Kartick is Sakshi's brother. We have also signed in Sumona to play Natasha who plays Kartick's love interest. She happens to be Ram Kapoor's sister on the show. Sumona should not be confused with Sumona Das. The show goes on air on 30th May."

Edited by shrutireddygr8 - 29 May 2011 at 7:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorLazyKidhave-a-dream--khushi--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.