Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

GOham aniversaryy (Page 2)

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
What a great idea of an anniversary.. If by then, Ahem is at least cordial and civil towards Gopi without fearing for his mother's presence and all, I think that would be a HUGE accomplishment for Gopi. Forget about the whole love/SR tracks for now guys. First, Ahem has to like Gopi, start caring for her, and respect and value her presence without getting influenced by his mother. For me, that would be the biggest anniversary present at this pace!!

@ Sadhli: My goodness girl, u remember the date even? Amazing!! I am very impressed *hehehe*. Let's see if something transpires by then :)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha-tellyaddict-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goham

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i think certain some kalakaries will there          but  party should b a memorable one Party Dancingoh if there goham dance

Yep they will dance their winning dance from the dandiya competition.lol.
  naffi dhee competetion is really diffrent from that              oh         with romance    that         will more niceDay Dreaming                              LOLLOL

You know Kunju, I was joking about the dance, but because this joke, I went on youtube and watched one of Sadhli's videos...you know which one...that's right the dandiya competition (but Gopi was really showing her love for Aham in the competition, even the track aaj radha ko shyam yaad aa gaya on retrospect suited the way the GoHam pair are like), now the song is really stuck in my head...lol.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 26 May 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gohamsmartc-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

What a great idea of an anniversary.. If by then, Ahem is at least cordial and civil towards Gopi without fearing for his mother's presence and all, I think that would be a HUGE accomplishment for Gopi. Forget about the whole love/SR tracks for now guys. First, Ahem has to like Gopi, start caring for her, and respect and value her presence without getting influenced by his mother. For me, that would be the biggest anniversary present at this pace!!

@ Sadhli: My goodness girl, u remember the date even? Amazing!! I am very impressed *hehehe*. Let's see if something transpires by then :)

Cheers,
Sana~

@bold...thanx Sana...Embarrassed
i m like this only...i have all the epis from start till date of SNS...cutting all the scenes and having a full library of scenes also...so its like m badly addicted to the show and esp Aham...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gohamchoti_ranismartc-Nafisa-

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@ Sadhli: So u have acquired a library of ur own, eh? Well, I was downloading some of the scenes from star's website but now they have restricted my area (the videos are no longer available for my region). So I may trouble u later if I need a particular scene or two for my collection. I hope u won't mind it *hehehe*

Other than that, I've already told u that it was your channel and scenes that got me addicted to the show after almost a year of it had already passed. So u're doing a FAB job there in terms of advertising it to the fullest and I am sure lots of fans appreciate it just like I do :))

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000hamzanuha-tellyaddict-

goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i again saw dadiya seen such     gopi's look  is really niceApprove  but my dreams r always search 4 sweeter  than pasts            iam sure when that happend every one tell dadiya seen is nothing          hope ...hope ... hope hope

Edited by goham - 27 May 2011 at 12:08am
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

@ Sadhli: So u have acquired a library of ur own, eh? Well, I was downloading some of the scenes from star's website but now they have restricted my area (the videos are no longer available for my region). So I may trouble u later if I need a particular scene or two for my collection. I hope u won't mind it *hehehe*

Other than that, I've already told u that it was your channel and scenes that got me addicted to the show after almost a year of it had already passed. So u're doing a FAB job there in terms of advertising it to the fullest and I am sure lots of fans appreciate it just like I do :))

Cheers,
Sana~

m always here if u need any of scene of GoHam...just let me know the date or Epi# or a brief info of the scene...
and thanx a bunch for ur kinds of appreciation...its all abt my love for GoHam as a couple...so cant get rid of them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

i again saw dadiya seen such     gopi's look  is really niceApprove  but my dreams r always search 4 sweeter  than pasts            iam sure when that happend every one tell dadiya seen is nothing          hope ...hope ... hope hope

Yes talk about hope, when I saw the dandiya performance I thought it was the start of the love story but it turned out no it wasn't, Aham always recovers to himself after one of these scenes, it's never permanent. 

-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Cheers,
Sana~

@bold...thanx Sana...Embarrassed
i m like this only...i have all the epis from start till date of SNS...cutting all the scenes and having a full library of scenes also...so its like m badly addicted to the show and esp Aham...

Not only are you addicted to the show Sadhli, but you have all of us addicted as well. i don't know what it is as everyone is sooo irritated (me being one of them) yet can't seem to stay away. I think it's the anticipation of GoHam. I can say first hand you def got me addicted.

-tellyaddict-

Go to top