Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 78)

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Oh, M fallin in love with ur FF S Goddess

Loved it that he did go to meet Tina but was damn clear about his intentions about the meetin n not a date

Isnt he hopelessly in love with his wife already! 

Pagal hai Shaan Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
wowww lovelu updates saaz read both its been 1 week since they got married wowww .in one week they are reached a long way she is concerned for him and he too is and something more than that may be love dont know .loving there journey looking forward for the next part

saaaz

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Saaaz,

This part went so fast... From Shaan's house to the restaurant to the music room!

I liked the lift bit- one lift for dogs after 3 p,m? LOLLOL

Tina is so despo.

Am trying to imagine the piano sceneDay Dreaming Lovely!

Want to see how Khanak reacts when he gives her that book.

p.s- Mills and Boon recently launched a desi version. Read it in the papers. This pageturn publishers cud be that. You ought to send ur FF to them. I paid 89 rs for a bad story!

Here is the link;
http://pageturnpublisher.blogspot.com/

saaaz

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

wow finally thurs tina mystery over.awesmeee.love this fic.plz cont soon...

saaaz

Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Awesome gal!!
I have no words to describe how much I love ur updates ...

You amuse me with every update ... it's a beautiful poem which I don't wanna stop reading... I am totally in a diff world altogether when I am reading it...
Hats off to you..Clap

I am loving the way their marriage mystery is unfolding slowly and subtly... and the way they are drawn towards each other...
Can't wait for the next update !!

Edited by Ujjwala - 08 June 2011 at 4:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikasaaaz

minnu345 Senior Member
minnu345
minnu345

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
i loved it
plzz continueee
waiting...

saaaz

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I read phir se...thats why Khanak was irritable and din want to be alone in Suraj's room...he said he would be away and not with her and that irritataed her even more...

love it

saaaz

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hei saaz,
before i comment for part 16 i got to read the next part..u made my day..actually i was little worried reading this part..but happy to no bounds reading part 17..love u yaar..for giving such wonderful update..ok now let me give my comments..
PART 16
really i too had a wish y not shaan n khanak go for the trip..then on 2nd thought i want both them to spend some time together..may be going on the trip r in their place..if the friends r not around shaan may spend time with her..by some way make them spend some quality time together yaar..not the quality time as they used to have before sleep..real time..ok?
so shaan is bringing his jeep for his friends..
i really started likely his friends more..they really keep shaan-khanak together as much as possible..they always ensure that their bhabhi sits near shaan..whoever sits near shaan gets up n give her the place..i love that..
shanak's convo over "Shaan: Ande nahin khatee?..lekin ande walle ke paas tho baith saktee ho na..

Khanak: (smiles at him):  Of course..jab andewalle ke saath reh saktee hoon..tho baithne mei no problem.."
it was so cute..harshad n karthik noticing them and they have their silent convo over this..super like..
ok..karthik never leaves a chance haan..he wants khanak to bring pooja with her..they all irritated shaan by saying "Shaan is not coming..at least u n pooja come.." was this murli's idea of making shaan come to poona with them..
mohita n khanak gelled up very well it seems..so everyone are going to watch the movie..i wondered y khanak said "aaj mujhe mood nahi" (after reading next part i felt did she remembered suraj n the aftermath that followed just a week ago?)
karthik bada nautanki hai yaar..shouldn't shaan have friends other than him?but loved the way they talked abt it..i'm loving this shaan more day by day..he too left the place with her and harshad n murli staring at them..their small talk after they left..they r worried for khanak..
really wat happened between them..y did they argue..shaan i not liking the fact she doesn't share anything with him.haan?wat did this mean "Khanak: Its practically impossible to sit here and practice..the only place is in front of the door.."
and meaning of "ghutan"?
so after their convo he rushed home to his room..loved the way u described he couldn't be angry with her for long n smiling thinking abt her..i too have a strong feel that he is already a goner for his wifey..the way he thought she'll love my room..so nice saaz..
argh..here comes tina..i feel that tina is stalking him..she is so desperate to meet him..cant blame her for that..i hated her when she said "there is something sexy abt married men"..really did shaan called her twice to remind abt their dates..but i liked it when he said "T..you do realize this is not a date right..?"..he is clear abt it ..
shaan wondering "y cant she take my name..?" i'm also wondering abt that now..if she think of him as his other friends she should call him by his name..watever it is u'll have a gr8 reason for that..
harilal wants to meet bhabhee..thats cute..may be dharam said a lot abt how gr8 they look together n all..
the last line in this part "a part of him wanted to get away..and another part wants to get away with her.."..loved it saaz...

saaaz

Go to top