Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 74)

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
wonderful update saaz bt i m still nt clear with dis tina who is she n i hpe dey go 2 poona also pls continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thank you note for Part 15

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY

@Ramani: Thanks so much re..your detailed comments make me feel so good..you have no idea..look at you getting upset with Khanak..give her some time..for her, there is no difference between Shaan and Suraj's other friends..at least in her mind..her heart shall start feeling differently..no it is not a sleep kurta..it is a semi casual one..her way of showing her happiness becos he is taking her to his place..for a girl from a small town this is a big deal..

@ Ammu: Those lines are my FF's trademark..I am so glad so many of you like them

@ Krishna: THERE IS A REASON WHY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH for this FF...Aayee bhi tho 14 parts baad...and the entry you have made with your pink...something else...something else...LOTS OF HUGS TO YOU RE...all of your observations made me fall for my own FF..is that possible???..see your pink makes me so full of myself..hehehe

@ Varsha: Ayaa re..thursday aaya..and lot is going to happen on thursday..

@ Kari: thanks re

@ candy: fab lines as always...now lets hope the husband recognizes the prowess of his lady..

@ Vaishu: OF COURSE you can say that..I am loving that you are loving it re..

@ Shiksha: thanks re

@ Shriya: Yaar why am I not surprised you commented on Khanak..hhhe..thanks so much re..

@ Rooji: thanks re..OH dear..nahin re, if i wanted to end it alongwith the song...would have ended it 5 parts ago..this one shall carry on a bit..me thinks another 6 parts or so..

@ Roopa: I am a sucker for the guy who takes the bags from his wife..hubby carrying all the bags and wife never having to carry ANY is too cliche and quite silly IMO..but she picking it up and he taking some from her..is representative of some intimate understanding..like a 50-50 relationship..thanks for liking that..YES, I understand Maggie is a huge part of desi hostel life..

@ Shal: MALA pann ...Mala Pann...tu majhee first Marathee maitreen aahe ithe IF var..arrey tujhya peksha kahi taree..majhya special friendship vatthat...hey raam!! at this rate what little marathi I know also shall dissap..comment regularly ga..

@ Dish: Poona..hmm..million dollar queschen...depends on public demand...as for your medicine..sorry re late ho gaya bahut..

@Vandoo: Hmm..agle update mein bikes ko hatake jeep leke aayee hoon..your maths teacher story had me ROFLing re...highlarious...even I ..even I...even I bhwant to see his reaction when she says his name..cliche banoo ki class..dekhte hai.. kya boltee tu?

@ Aussiegal: AAABHAAARRR...

@Neha: Oye...aage ke liye ..padhte rahiye..har din..ek fresh update ke saath..KATRA KATRA..shame to shame vandoo jaisa ke liye thanks re

@ Lana: MISSED YOU and YOUR comments..come soon..aeta doto lines cholbe na..

@ DJ: Your comments reminded me of that song...Kahiye..Suniye..Kehte Sunte baaton baaton mein pyaar ho jaayegaaa...

@ Soni4eva: Thanks so much re

@Zaara: Thanks re..

@ Gaayu: she did respond..in the next lines, she said, she has not yet replied to his ad, so he should not lagao maska to her..butter her up..Ummm...sorry re, did not read your email..shall read it now..I am amazed how you have taken the poona trip for granted..hehehehe..but whatdyamean desi M&B..?

@ IF-Rida: Thanks so so so so much for your comments..I am very sorry, my updates have reduced by one..I am..but kya kare..yeh real life jo hain na..kambhaqt jagaa deti hai..Love how you highlighted your fav parts in diff colours so cute

@ Sneha: THanks so much re..like I said, that is my fav part of the FF too..

@ Ag: Thanks re

@ Purvi: thanks re..mujhe pata tha..you will like their chota sa scene

@ Ujjwala: THanks re..thanks so much for loving it..

ALL THOSE WHO PRESSED LIKE: ummm...me likeee

Part 16 posted on Page 73..read yenjaiii and pliss comment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailcandy84SachDJRB81kubare

_sweet_ Senior Member
_sweet_
_sweet_

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Ye shanakme pyaar kb hoga?n plz tell me unki shaadi kaise hui..anyways...sweet update...

saaaz

bubbly.bms Groupbie
bubbly.bms
bubbly.bms

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Nice :-Smile

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

part 17 kab???????

Jaake soja..Part 17 kal milega..
jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
saaazzz... am still catching up. Shall read in this week and reply by Friday... thoda under the weather and hence.. sowie...

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

saaazzz... am still catching up. Shall read in this week and reply by Friday... thoda under the weather and hence.. sowie...

Take care and Take your time..no probs..
Saranya1990 Senior Member
Saranya1990
Saranya1990

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Saaz , you are really superb.
And please continue soon.

Go to top