Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 64)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IF_rida

its morning saaz ... where is the update
plz update n make my morning a gud one

Sorry re...had a very looong day today..am trying to finish it..half an hour max..thanks re

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJ

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Sorry re...had a very looong day today..am trying to finish it..half an hour max..thanks re

Take Care Saaz...

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY:

@Ad: inge va di..Take a hug for your fab comments..

@ Dish: They talk even more and then not so much in the next update too..yenjaii

@ Varsha:  Arrey Tina will come on Thursday..Wednesday khatam tho hone de..Thanks re

@ Purvi: thanks re

@ Neha: cluless is probably the word for it..

@ Vandoo..please don't kill me for this update..just had no time to include them..but promise the nxt one totally your type,,

@ IF rida: Hehe..hmm convo for Wednesday..you tell me did it meet your expectations??

@ Chris: Did you read it?? I mean itna bhi kya high shigh..natak band kar aur comment maar

@ DJ: Smile away..

@ Suchi: I know I was actually feeling a bit bad about not having 'romance' in its 'soapy' sense..but kya kare..these two need so much more time re..ek hafta bhi nahi hua hai..

@ Jyothi: thanks for noticing the feelings they have not felt before..thanks re

@ Shanaksansar: Your comments really touched me..thank you so much..

@Gaayu: Gosh..you had a five line comment..hehehe…so no Amit pleased you..everyone seems to have their favorites..Tina and Amit for grabs here..

@ Roshni: loved how you said she does not feel bad abt the pagal comment and that is a good thing..yes it is..and @Suchi..no in Marathi Naveen baiko is a term used for bride..colloquially..does not translate easily in English..

@ Mystory: WELCOME to the forum..have a blast here..this place is one of the funnest places and hope you make great friends..thanks for your comment

@Roopa: mmhmm…aur kuch??..hehehe..thanks re..

@ Krithika: thank you re

@ Candy: OH MY GOD…what lines..PM me the whole thing…they sound beautiful…thanks so much

@ Shriyaa: you liked the shampoo thing..totally ORIGINAL it is..thanks re

@ AMMU: I lve them too re..thanks so much

@Sweetshona: Thank yu

@ AG: thx and more coming up

@Rooji: Thnks re for your super comments..as dish corrected you..he is looking for the photo not the scrunchie..

@bubbly: thanks

@varsha: here it is re..

@Shiksha: thanks so much for your comments..really?? you can imagine them ..thanks re

@Zaara: Don't be silly..I have read your work..and I cannot write the way you write..each one comes with their own way of telling things..thanks so much for your praise..

@ Krazee: Nhain re..I will be going slow,..but not like 50 parts or anything of that sort..I now actually have a way of ending it..so it shall end soon..but the journey shall be a slow one..

ALL THOSE WHO PreSSED LIKE: THANK YOU

Next update coming up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

christmasAzaraAnk.mailpurvi08Roshni_M

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

I usually (I said usually baba..not always)..post two updates within a span of twelve hours..however for the next week..I shall only be able to post one per day..sorry..real life beckons..

Part 14

Wednesday 9am..Room 201

Khanak wakes up and groggily walks towards the bathroom..it is not until she comes out that she realizes Shaan is in the enclave making his coffee..in his shorts and banian..he casually walks up to his desk with his cup and resumes his work..'yeh kya pehna hai' she thinks..not realizing that he has trapezed around in shorts and banian every morning and every night ..and this is the first time she notices it..for some reason she is irritated..at him and at herself..she picks up a change of clothes and gets back into the bathroom..

Shaan: Arrey..tum apni chai nahi peeyogee?

Khanak: Nahin.. (and immediately shuts the bathroom door)

Shaan shrugs and goes back to his books..until he hears her scream from inside the bathroom..He immediately walks to the bathroom and yells from outside..

Shaan: Khanak kya hua?

Khanak: (opens the door, hair all unknoted and loose..she is wearing her jammies and kurta inside out): COACKROACH!!!

Shaan: Kahan?

Khanak: Mere sarr pe..yahan tap ke paas ..aur kahan?

Shaan: (enters): arrey baba..just throw some water on it..

Khanak: Kya throw some water on it..poora bathroom kitna ganda hai..when was the last time you cleaned it?

Shaan: (irritated and moving the bucket to check for the coackroach): Who cleans a bathroom yaar?..when we take bath, it gets cleaned..

Khanak: (jumping her two feet): WHAT? Tum pagal ho gaye ho..arrey barish ke mausam shuru hone walla hai..aur tumhare kapde..har jagah pade rehte hai..

Shaan rolls his eyes..decides the unwanted guest has made its way back where it came from and leaves the bathroom..his obliviousness irritates her even more..she follows him out..

Khanak: Tumhari harr cheez is all spread out..(points to the sink, goes back in and starts picking up each thing)..yeh tumhari shaving cream ka tube..uski dhakkan mujhe dalna padtaa hai..your razor..pata nahin..(holds it)..ewww..and yeh comb..oh my god..kitne saal se ek hi use kar rahe ho..aur yeh toothbrush..(and before she can continue..he marches in)

Shaan: What is wrong with you? ..tum tho aise baat kar rahee ho..jaise tumhari har cheez..I mean your stuff is all around too..your big fat shampoo bottle..your bindi stuff..(holds up the the bindi sticker and other things he finds around)..and this..what is this?

And there in the 5X5 bathroom..Shaan has held in his hand Khanak's sanitary pad..the small bathroom space suddenly becomes smaller..it seems like the blue color of the bathroom walls overlaps with the blue color of the pad's cover..Shaan drops it..and Khanak bends to pick it up..Shaan leaves..Khanak shuts the door behind him..and leans on the door..she smiles..Shaan lets go of the handle of the bathroom door and scratches his head with a grin..and in no time he can hear the water running..

Shaan gets back to his desk..he is completely lost in his work until he hears the bathroom door open..Khanak is out with the cotton towel around her head..looking fresh..she goes to the kitchen enclave and gets two old cups..one with a broken handle and the other with scratches inside..goes to her cupboard..gets a sketch pen from her box of things..puts a K and a S on each of the cup..goes back to the bathroom..and divides and places the things accordingly in each cup..

Shaan keeps glancing at her..trying to catch up with all the activity..turns his head away when he watches her come out..she is out with a bunch of clothes..drops them on the ground..looks at him willing him to help with his eyes..she starts to remove the bedsheets from his bed..and remove the pillow covers..

Shaan drags himself out of his chair..goes to her bed..removes the bedsheet, rolls it into a ball and drops it on the floor..then takes her pillow and is about to shake the cover off..when the photo he looked high and low for the previous night..falls out of it and lands near her feet..she begins to bend to pick it up..but he reaches it first..picks it up and puts it on her desk face up..

He does not say a word..thoughts are running amuck however.. So it has gone from her book to her pillow..where next??!!..Shaan begins to get irritated..at her and at himself..He just walks into the bathroom..it is the nearest exit..shuts the door..stares at the mirror..and then suddenly he sees the two cups..K and S..the one that he keeps staring at is the one which has an S over it..after a minute of staring he turns the cup so as to never have to face the S again..

Khanak in the meantime collects the pile of clothes and looks for a bag to put them in..finds one and starts putting them in..Shaan comes out..gets his Jansport..and walks towards the door..

Khanak: Main yeh sab Hostel 8 ke peeche dhobi ke paas chodne waali hoon..

Shaan: (just before shutting the door): Sure..jo karna hai karo..yahan pe meri kahan chalti hai..

Khanak is left staring at the slammed door..she collects everything and is just about to set out when his phone rings..absentmindedly..she picks it up..

Khanak: hello..

Akki: Hi..Shaan there?

Khanak: Jee..(stares at the phone..realises it  is not her's..): Oh sorry..jee who bahar gaye hai..

Akki: Kaun? Is that Khanak?

Khanak: Jee haan..

Akki: Oh Hi!..we have not met, lekin main Akshay, Shaan ka bhai..

Khanak: Jee Namaste..he often talks about you..

Akki: you too..in fact we were discussing you coming over in two weeks..

Khanak: Two weeks?

Akki: Yeah, to meet the family..daadi is going to be here then..

Khanak: Jee..

Akki: Alright! ..usse kehna ki maine phone kiya tha..

Khanak: Sure..

Akki: See you soon, Khanak..

Khanak: yes..

She hangs up and has a huge smile over her face..meeting his family in two weeks..my god!!..she can feel bubbles erupting in her stomach..she wants to calm herself down..she runs to the bathroom..and tries to wash her coyness off her face..

Her phone rings..she comes out of the bathroom and answers it..

Mohita:  Tu bhool gayee na?

Khanak: Nahin..nahin..main aa rahee hoon

Mohita: Kab?

Khanak: Arrey baba abhi..bus meri madat karegee mujhe kapde dene hai dhobi ko..

Mohita: Okay..aatee hoon..

Wednesday 12:30pm.. Study Room..Mechanical Building

Karthik: Tu yahan baitha hai..main kabse tumhe call kar raha hoon..we are off to grab lunch..

Shaan:  (looking up from his notes and laptop): Oh SHIT! Phone room mei hain..let me go and get it..and I will join you guys..

Karthik: Bhabhee hai..tho usse bhi boolale..

Shaan: Hmm..

Wednesday 12:45 pm..Room 201

Shaan enters the room to find it empty..he picks up his phone..keeps it back..enters the bathroom..while washing his hands..he notices..the cups..the letters face him again..and there has been some change..

Now the cups say..

Kh and Sh

--

Sapnon mei behne do..

--

Review Mandatory

--

Next Part-Page 69

Edited by saaaz - 13 June 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88ONAegosimplysakshicutiepie121khush1432tina2minaKrazEeechristmasAussiegalpiyushiAzaraA_sweet_minnu345sangitasenguptaIF_ridaSachDJdishbhanroadsidejunkeyangel_9nk.mailaysha1989vaish_123sweetsutejyothi1989jparkerrafia 24-SYS-iluvmanarpriya_cool_123purvi08RB81OlicityFandestinyloveRoshni_MPhoenixRadarsudhareddyFanaahsnehapatroThe_May_Roseadventure_gurlkubare-Deepali-shanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Originally posted by saaaz

Take Care Saaz...

~Cheers,
Dish

Awww sweetie..thanks re..ab comment maar..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candy84Roshni_M-Deepali-

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
saaz,
u too updated..oh god!!i'm yet to leave comments for previous part..i'm writing comments for all FFs..today i'll finish up all the pending comments..
*off to read now*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRoshni_M

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Haaye !!!

proper hubby-wifie jhagda on cleanliness and mess!!!!

And some slight intimate things known ... too good hain ji

Liked Shaan's anger of her still remembering Sooraj...Khanak understanding it and changing the names to Kh and Sh...

Where did she go with Mohita now, aaj shamko dinner hain na?

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 04 June 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJk.krithikasaaazRB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Haaye !!!

proper hubby-wifie jhagda on cleanliness and mess!!!!

And some slight intimate things known ... too good hain ji

Liked Shaan's anger of her still remembering Sooraj...Khanak understanding it and changing the names to Kh and Sh...

Where did she go with Mohita now, aaj shamko dinner hain na?

~Cheers,
Dish
dinner kahan?tripathi's dinner tho friday hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

Go to top