Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 37)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

This is not done...really not done...

I dont understand the the whole bit about Amit in the beginning...who actually had a problem with whom and why...

And this messaging thing is driving me insane...

I loved his sarcam when he asks how she called Amit...

And loved their sutle exchange at the restaurant.

okay cutie goose,..calm down...

basically murli has a prob with amit becos as you may have read in an earlier update Amit and friends were the ones eve teasing khanak..so Amit and company come with a reputation...and Murli is alluding to the fact that they shall need to protect Khank while kartik says it is shaan's prob...

did you get and therefore it is making you mad...or you did not get it and its making you mad..

bol baby bol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Shoot...when did the eve teasin happen..I think missed an update...

Part batao...

I dint get it thats why i was going mad...

You still have to tell me about the messages

Edited by Souma.N - 30 May 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Shoot...when did the eve teasin happen..I think missed an update...

Part batao...

I dint get it thats why i was going mad...

You still have to tell me about the messages

Seriously???!!!

PART 6...you missed it???,,,aiyoo most romantic part so far...dumdum!!...

RB81

Shanaksansar Groupbie
Shanaksansar
Shanaksansar

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hah hah Khanak seems to be mingling well with his friends...interesting to see how Shaan takes it all.

Love this whole university hostel atmosphere...campus life ka jo charm hain who alag hi hota hain. Staying close together you develop relationships that can never be explained ever.

I know of many instances where people are thrown into a marriage and sometimes it is the best thing because there are no initial expectations...each one is here to know the other slowly and the bonding that comes of it is really strong.

Hope to see aise hi kuch yahan par...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christmassaaazRB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hei saaz,
so amit is now a member in their project taking suraj's work..long mystery came out to some extent now..as suraj asked shaan to marry her he did it n the friends just were there..
the way murli n shaan talked abt their prev day fight..it reminded me of khanak's kiss n make-up..
tho it was khanak's call that he missed while in shower n he didnt call back as he didnt have her no..i felt somewhat bad for shaan's situation..she is his wife n she is talking casually with all others..ii really feel bad sometimes yaar..
the pagal hai kya n pagal tum ho..wat was the feeling that went thru in shaan seeing this?
i hate that tina..he is meeting her on thursday..i'm not liking it..tho from her msg i feel that he has said that he is married now..
i felt more bad when every other friends were talking with khanak n shaan is not even aware of that..poor shaan he doesnt even know wat happened in the morning..so did shaan felt jealous as his wifey called amit..
the silent interaction betwee shaan n khanak in front of the restaurant n inside..i loved it..
PS:i so want shaan to give ride to khanak back to hostel..my wishful thinking..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminghope no one interferes in that..

saaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Saazy ok so she was excited on the bus? Gotcha! Big smile
Again typical student life atmosphere. Guy conversations & we got the reason why Shaan married her. Suraj requested him & his friends urged him & Shaan he simply married without even giving it any serious thought. It was as unimportant to him like sharing his shirt with Suraj. I feel Shaan didn't seriously think about the implication of getting married, he just went with the flow in that situation. It hit him hard when he came back & his family, Dean & his friends made him realise he got married Khanak & made a big deal.
Saaz tell me now why did Khanak marry him? She didn't need to, what was her 'majboori'? Specially knowing how she loved Suraj! Was it honoring Suraj's last wish? Or her parents urging her to so that she doesn't spend her life alone? Iska bhi fb mein de dena pls.
Khanak is & will always love Suraj but its amazing to see how close Shaan & Suraj were. Even the friends knew about it. More than roomies or friends, they were almost like brothers.
l liked how he slowly tried to know her through her stuff, its not prying but simply seeing & noticing things for the 1st time. Trying to decipher who is the girl who is his wife now. And did he feel a pang seeing that photo in the book? Seeing that open hearted free laughter of Khanak which he can't see now?
So Amit till now doesn't look Prad type, he seems ok. Just likes her. Shaan too isn't J yet, he was just curious to know why & how Khanak got Amit's number. When did she meet them! Looks all ok right now. But if the attention towards Khanak changes from Amit then will be the question how Shaan will react. Something within him might snap for sure.
And he sms'ed Tina to meet on Thursday!! Was it this that the boys were talking about in the beginning?
Liked the friendly way he congratulated her & she said thank u in midst of the whole gang. He was happy for her. And she was happy for herself to make some thing out of herself in this city. Both r moving ahead towards their goals in their separate ways but side by side just like the sandals taking them on their own journey but being together next to each other.
Beautiful Saaz. Sach mein every time u update I think when will I read the next one!! Its so addictive! Keep it up. Thumbs Up
Aur hume pyassi mat rahene dena pls. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaazRB81

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Ur updates makes my day... i read part 8 before going to sleep and in the moening i got to read part 9... thx for the awesome n fast updates.

A very nice one... but em sad dat i was rite he's gpin to meet tina Unhappy

Waiting to know wht actually happened ... why he married her

Its nice she's mingling wid his frndz and he shows sarcastic response. I feel there is sumthing abt that guy amit

Well i really hope shaan starts feeling sumthing for khanak... i know em excpecting a bit too much in such a short time... well thx for teh update... eagerly waiting for next.

saaaz

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

OMG . WHAT ?

Suraj Met with an Accident ???????
WHAAAT ?
That too a Day before the Weddding ??????

OMG ... and Shaan Marries Khanak ... OH MY !!!
I cant wait for the Love to Blossom !!!!!!

Yaaayyy ... I am already Imagining things .. . LOL !!!!!

hein !!!

he met with an accident, marnewala hai, thoda sad to ho  ja  pahele,   abhi se hi jumping in joy, "love  blossom "  ka wait kar rahi hai !!!Shocked kya hoga iss generation ka !!!

@  sazzy...part 1 padh liya, headng towards part 2Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaaz

Go to top