Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 134)

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hei saaz,
u r so sweet u know..love u loads..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugu incorporated most of our wishes..ok..coming to the update..
shaan got up early but khanak is still sleeping..oh my god..the comfort level of discussing things have further increased..so harshad called to talk abt serious issue haan..but he ignored thinking abt the previous night incident..he really waits for khanak to come out of the bathroom..their little arrangement of the schedule i liked it..
wow!! another peck on her cheek for saying "Shantanu"..(khanak note down..whenever u say his name he'll give u a kiss..)
khanak doesnt want to spend her time all alone in the room n she went to practise..(so is a concert coming anytime soon?)
so from mohita khanak knows something has happened..so has khanak purchased something for shaan.."Mohita: btw, mere birthday pe tu usse present de de samjhi.."  (now i really want to know wat was mohita mentioning abt..still shaan hasn't given the "agnirekha" to her..)
so now i feel amit n shaan has some relation previouslly..he compared khanak with tina n felt "shaan is a lucky b!#%^"..
really khanak u were cleaning the room at the time u were to go for lunch..but the reason u gave was acceptable..the minute gestures like he handing her duppatta, touching her hair n kissing her forehead..really he is such a caring husband..n she holding his hand n saying "I am sure it is fine.." starting to read wat he thinks n being there for him..
so u r making them travel in bike as per our request..n they r go to poona that to on our request..so sweet of u..
and u answered my questions regarding the bike..he is taking her home to get the bike..and khanak is not happy abt that as she is going there for the 1st time n she wants to be presentable before them..hope khanak cools down soon..(i have a feel that these guys r playing along to make them both come to poona..)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikasaaaz

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Loved it !!
I think its prank coz mohita wanted her there for her bday...

Anyways...Dimag not working to comment more...

Will comment in detail kal...

I went to watch X-Men...abhi wapis aayi...m feeling really unwell...headache n nausea...shucksCry

I thought the same...The boys want to get ShaNak to Pune and have made a planBig smile...

I love way ShaNak are with each other...It's so cute...HMMDay Dreaming...Shaan typical guyLOL. doesn't understand Khanak wants to make a good impression at homeD'oh...

P.S OopsEmbarrassed...I guess you have gathered that I loved the updateBig smileClap...
P.P.S. @Vandu - Get well soon sweetie!Hug...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 June 2011 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update Saaaz loved it Heart
I too feel its a prank played by friends to make Shanak come to Pune Big smile
Beautifully written part loved it yaar Clap
Shantanu kisses Khanak on her cheeks and forehead very sweet they are awesome love them Big smile
Thanks for the cute part really excited for the next part Big smile
Please update another part tonite if possible Smile
Love u Saaaz Hug

saaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Kya re Saazy, itna promote kiya tere story ko 1st page mein rakh kar & u named us 'mentalpanti'!! Cry Dil toot ke chur-chur ho gaya!! Vandu help me with a dukhi song here! Unhappy Big smile "dukhi mann mere, yehan nahi rahena...' chalega?? I think daudega! Big smile

Ok Saaz review se pahele itni zor ka jhatka mat de pls!! Kamzor dil hai mera! The last update of the weekend???? I got a small attack already!! Dil tham ke baithi hoon main!! Aisa mat kar, no need to write that long thank u note, we all understand, I want a sweet sa, cute sa, romantic sa update!! Pls pls pls na mat bol!! Evening ko bhi chalega!! **begging emo**

Ok now back to the update. Yep drama all around to get these 2 in Puna & then tease the heck out of them for sure. And Shaan will tell Khanak 'aur zor se chillao screw blouse mein hai, dekha iska nateeja?'!!! LOL These boys r too bonded to have a major fight!! So they r taking the bike there, hopefully on the way back they will take the jeep. Ermmm will Khanak sit next to him then? 'sapnon mein baheno do...' talking about myself! Big smile

Ok Saaz thanks for explaining the wonder blouse! Takes a person to hook & unhooks with only 3 buttons. Next time give a blouse which needs all the buttons to unhook! ROFL Ok enough of my mentalpanti, but loved his caressing the blouse thinking of Khanak's hair! And they r so free now to share some crude jokes!! LOL I like the progress they r making. Its more than roomies or acquaintances now, they r good buddies now obviously with an attraction.

The entire interaction all throughout was so hubby & wifey type, u see this almost everywhere & so can be so related to. And every time she called him by his name he rewarded her with a kiss! Day Dreaming So so sweet! I wonder if she calls him by his name in front of the boys what will he do? Give her a due slip?? LOL

I liked how Khanak was getting irritated by Amit. She doesn't want pestering & that is why she is ok with Shaan, he never nags or pesters just lets her be! And what gift was Mohita talking about?? What does she want Khanak to give Shaan?? Is it what I am thinking? How much does Mohita know about Shaan & Khanak's relationship? But I am happy Khanak too found a friend in her, its essential to confide into someone who will understand u.

And in the end for the 1st time they fought as a hubby & wife...so celebrations ho jaaye!!?? A make up after a fight is the sweetest one! And I am sure this 2 r too sweet to carry this fight for long, they will sweetly make up! And Khanak has a trump card with her, she will call him 'Shantanu' & even if he is angry he will come over & kiss her & say sorry! Big smile But I understand where Khanak is coming from, going to his house for the 1st time & not presentable enough, any girl will get mad.

Saazy bhookhi hoon main par mujhe bhookhi nahi rahena, pyaasi hoon main par mujhe pyaasi nahi rahena!! Pls jaldi se update de de aaj, sham ko bhi chalega! And it was a wonderful morning treat reading ur update still lying on bed!! Luxury of Sunday morning!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikadishbhansaaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lghosh

Samjhi!! Hey Bhaggu!! Inn sabko sumati do!
LOLLOLLOL

Sumati kaun hai?? Mere school ki accounts teacher ka naam tha ye...Wo nahi chahiye mereko...

Mujhe bas Hugh Jackman de do !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tere mentalpanti dekh ke Hugh Jackman toh bhaag jayega par Jack Nicholson shayad mil bhi jaaye! LOLLOLLOL

dishbhansaaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lghosh

Vandu teri choice of songs as usual superb!! And the last one how they will razz Shaan was a killer!! I can already see it happen! ROFLROFLROFL

Hehehehehe !!!! Thank You !! I do remember a LOTTT of songsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Faltu insaan hu main !!

Hum logon ko yehan faltu insaan hi pasand hai, maine bola na hum sab ek hi thali ke chatte - batte hai!! Faltu logon ko faltu log hi pasanad aate hai!! No one can beat faltu jokes followed by faltu laughter, look at the boys in Katra & u will know!! Big smile

saaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Neha maine tera kya bigaara hai bol?? I rag u, haila!! Kab, kahan, kaise, kidhar??? Aur asli ragging toh tu ne mera abhi tak dekhi hi nahi, agar kar doon toh kya bolegi phir?? WinkLOL

Dish don't listen to her, just keep writing ur story!! Don't be lazy, ab go, chop chop, start writing, we r all eagerly waiting for the next part! Big smile I read it y'day & its good but too short & a lot of story yet to unfold. So get to business girl!! LOL

dishbhansaaaz

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
God Guys...Burthals and Brainless...Taking her home for the very first time and in the state she is in...I feel for her...LOL...

Amit ...awww...so mystery around why none of liked him unfolds...interesting...and as May said it hes damn irritating...

Ahhh...so Kartik loves Murli's sister if I am not mistaken...or am I ...Lol...I may be completely wrong..but...it feels like it...because when Murli mentioned his sister getting married ...he reacted strongly then..and I was like humm..lets wait and see..and then both going to Pune at the same time and now this fight...

Ok cutenesses...his noticeing her tidiness and touching her blouse and remembering the screw incident...his waiting for her to come out of the washroom,...wife order indeed...lol...the peck on the cheek before leaving ...her smile and touching of her cheek ...

His shock on seeing her sweep the room...

Missing the guys...

Her looking like a young girl to him with her small bag and ...

The cute fight in the auto on hearing Pali Hills and his calling her Pari in the mood she is in and her "maar gayi Khanak"...classsic...lol

Till next one dear...*muwah*

Reading your work always leaves one with a smile in ones heart and mind...Sigh...

Anu80saaaz

Go to top