Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 129)

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
part 21 :

I was listening to  "badi lambi raat hai"  while reading the update, ur update was like a music itself, it blended so well with flow of the song, lovely !

part 22 ::
kya likhu, shaan ko chod I turned beetroot red !!!LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candy84saaaz

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!

khanak screamed dat d screw is in her blouse... wahen karthik was in d room...  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i still cant stop laughing...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

bechaara shaan... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

so nw shanak are alone... and khanak is nt going to pooja's house... hmm...

continue sooonnn...

loved the update...

dishbhansaaaz

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
bestest shaank part i go lattu over is goodnite khanak and she saying...jeee good morning...beautiful saaz...i wish merio bhi lovestory aisi hoDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikadishbhansaaaz

Gops94 Senior Member
Gops94
Gops94

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
well im back just as you asked!!!! i woke up this morning and there were 3 updates already!!! what a treat!! thank you so much and there i no need for me to say each ever part was amazing!!!!
i just love it how you express each and ever moment in so much detail.. it makes me feel like i am actually there watching the whole scene.. amazing...
ur updates are like something now i tend to do automatically when i wake up in the morning.. i dont do anything else before i read your update.. i read it and thne get ready for school!!!
ur an amazing writer..!!!
great job :D

dishbhansaaaz

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hi Saaaz Big smile
Awesome updates 22 and 23 loved it Heart
Part 22
Its was very emotional part i dont know how to express what i felt when reading Suraj part FB  i felt really sad he died its was very emotional i felt like i was seeing the hospital scene in front of my eyes
beautifully written u are a great writer i take a bow to ur writing Clap  and perfect song

Jaane Kya Baat Hai, Jaane Kya Baat Hai
Neend Nahin Aati Badi Lambi Raat Hai..

I watched it while reading its simply superb shanak's emotions everything was beautifully written hats off to u Saaaz love ur writing u are awesome Star

Part23                                                                                                                                                                  After an emotional part u made it very light and funny part the screw part was very funny i was laughing LOL I love their convo they are perfect for each other they are in love with each other both cant live without each other not even for a day. Love Shanak very much and I love these lines the most Smile

Shaan: Good night, Khanak..

Khanak: Jee..good morning..

Shaan:  (turns his back to her and grins): Hmmm..

Thanks a lot for the lovely parts i am loving it eagerly waiting for the next part Smile

dishbhansaaaz

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I am so sorry for not commenting di!!Family issues...sorry...really...

I obviously loved the update :D but the one line which did it for me was

".there is a knock on the door..Shaan looks at the bathroom door..it is shut..he opens the door"

And even the flashback of the wedding with the song,Clap

And the Blouse mein screw hai!! OHEMGEE!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

dishbhansaaaz

_sweet_ Senior Member
_sweet_
_sweet_

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hey saaz very lovely update...mai bedpr letkr tumhare ff ka part pdh rhi thi aur ye sentence"suniye dhundiye mat mil gyi blousemai thi"oh my god mai itna has rhi thi k pucho mt..apne pair bed pr ptk rhi thi hansk mare ROFL ...yaar u r great...thoda naughty tha ye update...aur kartikko achha mauka mila shaan ki tang khinchne ka... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

candy84 Goldie
candy84
candy84

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Sorry for being late varna main hi help kar deti...but den maine sun liya dat  "Screw blouse mein hi tha"...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

Go to top