Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 123)

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Aaaye Haaye !!
Innocence ki epitome...
Puch le tu ...Yehi puchna hoga ki screw blouse me kaise atka??LOL Ofcourse in all innocence you will askLOL

Nahi itni asaan sawaal mujhe nahi poochna!! Big smile l know the screw fell by accident & went into the blouse! I was not born y'day, ok!! Hmph!! Yep I am the definition of innocence!! Big smile Koi shaq??

Saazy I wanted to know Khanak needed Mohita's help to hook her blouse but unhooked without any help from Mohita? Now that I have read the part I know but whole day was wondering how will she unhook them?? LOL
Ab dekh bahoot innocent sa sawaal hai ab hamare yeh IF ke pantar gang kya kya bolenge mujhko!! LOL
[/QUOTE]

Innocence ke murti boli aur phaddu sawaal puch dala !

Saaz,

Iska jawab hai tere pas?

I hope it comes in your next update.

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJlghoshtogepe30

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

I loved it ...And Ya...Karthik ki bike pe seat khaali hai kya?? Hehehe !! Dude...hez sooo cutee and harshad too - Amit Gaata hai? Chal uski khilli udaate hain...Pehle buffet khatam phir Amit ko khatam...Hahahaha...

Now how many times have I said that line - Chal uski khilli udaate hain...And I have done that very thing till the concerned people have begged me to let them live in peace...*wicked grin*...

I LOVE THE FF !!! AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT !!!

As for the last part -

Hayeee...Screw...*hi-5's karthik*...!!

Arey those people didnt find the duppatta...Kyaa yaar...

I soo wanted their version of -

Ghungat ki aad se dilbar kaaa...
Deedaar adhooraaa...Rehta hai...
Jab tak na pade aahiq ki nazar..
Shringaar adhoora rehta hai...

Hahahahaha !! They wudve sung sumthing as wicked...!

Aur agar abhi Harshad bhi aaya hota toh they wudve done a hip hop version on -

Choli ke peeche kya hai...
Choli me screw hai ...

Hahahahahha!!

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu

You are a hilarious Vandu!

~Cheers,
Dish

saaazlghoshtogepe30

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

After reading the update all I can remember is Kartik!! Shaan toh gaya kaam se!! The whole trip to Puna will be about this! ROFL

And Saaz sach mein kahan kahan se tu nikal ti hai yeh concepts!! LOL Screw blouse mein!! ROFL Talk about puns!! LOL No wonder both started to laugh after realising it!! But that was uber cool, they sharing that laughter without any hindrances or inhibitions, again a sign of freedom in their relationship!!

I am happy Khanak carved a niche for herself in her work arena & is accumulating accolades, she deserves it. Right from Khan Saab to Proffs to Amit & gang & Shaan...all r proud of her talent. I am really happy she found her identity in this city all by herself on her own credentials. Both r excellent in their respective fields.

I love the way how he listens to her. She chides him all the time, tells him something, this time about Khan saab & he listens so nicely though grinning away. How she tells him about the workshop & he listens minutely!! He does that every time & I love it!! Not like wife blabbering away & hubby in his own world totally inattentive types. And loved the way he said 'but why?', as if he even has problems in letting her go for few days to Surat, he simply can't do without her now. Big smile

And look at the understanding, the moment he looked at her ear & said 'hmmm interesting' she knew he was thinking of mechanisms!! LOL And another fact I loved is the realistic factor!! The way she said she can't lose it, its made of gold...I was like OMG I always say this when some thing happens to one of my jewelries, its gold!! I don't know I totally related to her there, its a very Indian thing I guess but liked it. Big smile And bang, out comes reference of Suraj's dad & they stop for a moment!! Suraj is a binding factor for them but at the same time its an awkward factor as well. Saaz when I said they don't need counselling I meant about feeling for each other & staying together to grow their bonding but they might need a little counselling to open up & talk about Suraj's death, to mourn!! They mourn on their own, they realise the pain of each other but don't talk about that. As I said they talk about his life but not about his death! Maybe the counselling will help them to get past this event.

Just suddenly she brings the topic of Gopi's education & again he listens without any comment. No 'why' or 'yes' or 'no' there. Just listening & retaining it all in. Oh the best part of Shaan today was how he checked her bathroom door before opening the room door! That is so hubby like!! I went 'fida' on that act of his, so protective of her honor in front of an outsider!! Day Dreaming Saaz sach mein ur little touches like this totally kills me! Big smile And I am still chuckling about that entire scenario!! ROFL And after Kartik leaves their interaction with his finger on her lips & then his animated mimicry was to die for!! ROFLROFLROFL

And then comes the serious discussion about finance! And here she listens to him so sweetly! He tells her about his bhaiya & all she says 'ok'. She completely relies on him & he does too! No 'I want to' stuff between them. And their sweet exchange of 'good night & good morning'!! I will wait when they will reverse it, he will say 'good morning' & she will say 'good night'! Big smile

Saaz now I am a dreamer of ur story 24/7!! Fabulous going, will wait for the next update eagerly! Pooja has changed her plans so these 2 now can go to Puna or maybe spend quality time in the hostel itself! Even that will be interesting, it will definitely bring them more closer. But jo tu karegi I will be happy!! I know u will do the best! Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikank.maildishbhanSachDJsaaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Vandu teri choice of songs as usual superb!! And the last one how they will razz Shaan was a killer!! I can already see it happen! ROFLROFLROFL

Saaz I forgot to ask will Amit go to Puna as well? Then Shaan won't be too happy about it!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhansaaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Oh Saaz I completely forgot to mention u gave my rear view mirror idea aaj!! They smiled at each other through the mirror while returning back home!! Day Dreaming Simple & yet so romantic & warm!! Big smile Thanks a ton!

dishbhanSachDJsaaaz

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THREE Updates ????
Superfast Sazzy ... I am not complaining :D

*off to read*
SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Mandatory review coming up:

Loved it!! Super hilarious part...I feel the blouse issue has not been discussed enough ROFL  Aaj pata chala ki Lana ki tippani is not enough for covering the extra questions that are spinning off her "oh so innocent" mind...So please bataye, kitne hooks toot gaye in process of getting it off? ,,,,,I want the story that Karthik is sharing on the way to Poona.

And I am still singing Neend nahi aati, badi lambi raat hai...

Ab bata mein kya karoo...yaha to Shan bhi nahi hai...12:00 baje ke baad good morning kisse kahu?

Hopefully you will have mercy on us and we will get 2 more updates tomorrow?

dishbhansaaazlghosh

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
saaz thank u so much for three updates

the song update made me cry for real..it was  so touching

Loved the update and the flash back as to how suraj brought them to gether

But I really want one moer scene of suraj talking  with them convincing them  may be in some other apt point..  so that we get to know how gem of a person suraj was in real..

khanak talking about surajs sister gopi and wanting her to help was gain touching and shaan is intersted in that too

ustad saab and watchman..chracters are small characters but  wow..shaan saying ther is some connection between the old men and khanak was so cute Smile

awesome dear...superb..SmileClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarI loved khanak asking to stop flriting and start movingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

keep it up thank u for sunday treatsSmile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 June 2011 at 1:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhansaaaz

Go to top