Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 119)

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Saaz, oh Saaz...Dear Saaz,

I don't know what to write. I am so moved. Pehla update. Perfect, aise fb scenes likhegi, to saari story fb mein batani padegi, obviously the same for the 2nd update too.

Beautiful subtlety...just lovely. Shaan and Khanak finally know. It must be relief for both, Shaan ko itna accha bana rahi hai yaar...he is a gem of a person. Khanak is so lucky. I think girls need to be lucky, we adjust all the time, I don't see men adjusting easily, that's why I say Khanak is lucky.

And 2nd part, Aisa gana chun ke laayi hai. I am still humming it, I started when I saw the first line and now its stuck in my head. This part was beautiful too, I had to go back twice to read the part where the fb begins...it was perfect. They are in perfect harmony. I love them. I want to be a part of their journey, I want know how they will find each other.

Brilliant writing. Absolute genius. ClapClapClap

Pyasee hoon, pyasee rehne do...let this one go on forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhansaaaz

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
speechless.awesmeee.both rememberd der marrgeOuchplz cont soon...

dishbhansaaaz

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
emotional and cute updates Saaz keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Wow !! The kiss was SO well described ! I had butterflies all throughout it ! It was so beautiful. Calm, peaceful, tender, slow. The dupatta on the floor was a good touch ! His hands on her face hers on his chest, so cute ! Then the crying. Aww, was she remembering Suraj ? Must be. Loved Shaan understanding they need to take it slow then she bringing huMour + saying they need to eat LOL. You do the college talk really well. Did you do engineering ? I can see these boys know when its time to work + when its time to play. Yes ! Harshad got in ! Good you showed no jealousy ! There should be none amongst friends. You rejOice in each others happiness. I did not get the whole thing when Murli tells Shaan to concentrate + Kartik tries explaining + says 'I dunno' at end of doing so. What is that suppossed to mean ? He'S not focusing on work ? That cant be coz of Khanak can it ? They give each other space. Hmmm. LOL Kartik is too funny ! + haha Shaan planning on being late when hes mOst wanted ! LOL at him not putting his phone on + then getting irritated when he gets news related to his wife from others. The phone conversation was cute, the smiling, the shocking, the laughing. Aww, he LOVES her scarf doesnt he ? First feels iT in Class then hides it for himself. She choked his 'Hi' didnt she ? LMAO ! LOVED the lines that followed 'I swear Khanak lets skip it' Haiii ! I wish you coUld too ! Now Saaz, I'm expecting there to be a VERY good reason for you telling us about the hooks on the blouse, if you catch my drift ? ;) LMAO ! Aww, hope rememberance of SuraJ doesnt spoil the night. And you didnt answer my question before ? 2:30am calls will replace 10pm if they seperate ?

saaaz

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 da pm and the updates
dey wer awsome as usual
plzz update soon

saaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Saazy right from the morning there is an innocent query hovering in my mind but can't ask!! If l do these girls again here will slander me!!! Angry 
The angelic, chaste, pristine me have to go through all these defamation!! Disapprove
LOL

SachDJsaaaz

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
That was so emotional ! Beautifully written and put across ! Finally ! We get too see a reaction from the two about the effect of Surajs death on them ! I'm speechless ! It was too well written ! How when Kartik announces that she is going to sing everyone rushes in but he makes himself comfortable at the back. How she is hesitant at first when beginnig to sing but then eventually does with some encouragement and then how the memorys unfold. First Shaans and then hers. How he learnt from Kartik that Suraj is not going to make it and the hesitance of Kartik whilst he did so as well as Shaans turmoil. Suraj and Shaans conversation with Murli being dragged in by Shaan. Shaan is not in a right state of mind. He is like 'W*F ?!' but he does it for his friend. He's beginning to tear up. Reality is hitting the two. Then comes Khanaks memory. So beautiful. Emotional. Humour being brought to try to lighten the situation by Suraj but by Khanak to anger at him. Then her tearing up and the eye lock between the two. Beautiful. Loved the end with the two only seeing each other. Only they can understand each others feelings. Honestly Saaz, you have outdone yourself here. I want to comment on the other parts of the update but this part has touched my heart I cant seem to. Sorry. Wonderful update

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY

@Dish: thanks so much re..Its interesting that you call their's dukh ka rishta..never thought of it that way..

@Kari: thank you sweetie

@Ramani: I don't think there are going to be anymore FBs..

@Deepa: Aww sweetie..emotional..go sleep..next update so much less emotional..

@ Lana: Hmm..their respective fields and taking a backseat..I have not thought of this aspect at all..I don't know whether there was a 'pull' back then..in fact it was on purpose that I had not mentioned anything related to their interaction in the hospital..I have left that open to interpretation..wanting readers to connect the suraj convos with the train scenes..hence both go down memory lane during the song..thanks Lana..your comments always make me think..

@ IF-Rida: thanks re so much for your comments..yes you are getting a morning update..

@Aussigal: Kidhar thi tu? Thanks so much re

@ Zaara: thanks dear..don;t worry I shall be writing..

@ Dj: I love this song too..it is one of my favorites..interesting about men not adjusting easily..

@ Varsha: Thanks so much for your comment..yep they both did..

@AG: thank you jee

@Simple: Thanks so much for your comments on both parts..thrill to read them..well the scene between Karthik, Murli and Shaan has been purposely written quite open ended..As for the calls..hmm..have not thought of what happens to the 2am convos..right now shall be on ..and I am touched you are touched..

@Soni4vea: You ask for Pm ..I gave..I am good girl like that..and you are good girl to read and comment..thanks so much re

ALL THOSE WHO PRESSED LIKE: Sirf panch minute lagta hai bosss..

Next part coming up..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AzaraAnk.mailcandy84SachDJpurvi08RB81PhoenixRadarRoshni_MlghoshThe_May_Rose-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Go to top