FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 111

Posted: 12 years ago
Madz- shucks... never mind. Khanak will bring her around.

Like Phalke Dadi😊 Sweet woman.

Shaan didn't know or forgot abt his high school bash? anyway, his priorities have changed now.

lovely saaz..
the kiss..in his room..*sigh* heavenly..
they have bonded very well..
she said "can get used to"
will leave comments later..
πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
Haayee ...

Ladki Hiraa Hai ...
Jantaa Hooon ...

Haaayee ... *droools*

WoW ...
I am just flowing in this mesmerising beauty of their love story !

Saazzzy Ammmaa ... Jai Jai !

Behneee Dooo ... *applicable to me too*

oh saaz that was such a luvly update πŸ‘

shaan to ek chance ni janey deta... πŸ˜‰ the balcony scene... hayeela.. sigh ☺️

but as we expected he takes her to his room to show the sea😊

the payal scene was really cute😍

larki hira hai
janta hoon... aww... shweet

thx for such a cute update ...continue soon.πŸ€—
they kissed in his room wow.seems he decided 2 kiss her wen ever she calls him by his name hope khanak gets t n dnt call him shaantanu infrnt of odersπŸ˜† love the quick updates.plz cont soon.Edited by Yasharanrocks - 12 years ago
Saazy tere yeh do anmol ratan kitna sweet hai re!! Sach mein I can't express how cute & sweet & loving they r!
They fight & then they make up! He doesn't hold any grudges neither does she, so easily he understands where he went wrong. How big a deal it is for her to enter his house for the 1st time with proper decorum & rituals & he regrets the fact that he brought her just like that.
Unfortunately for Khanak she got the homely welcome & blessings from the help & neighbor. I hope when dadi comes & in 2 weeks time she goes to visit her she will get a proper welcome with all proper rituals.
I can't tell u I so wanted him to show her his room & kiss her there & u did that!! How cute is that!! 😍 She called him by his name & likewise he rewarded her. And he even asked her if it is ok to embrace her!! So so romantic! 😍
Saazy has she realised that everytime she calls him by his name he kisses her?? If we have then she must have as well, right?? If so then she wanted to be kissed then at that moment or else she wouldn't have called him by his name.
Saaz pls ek baar kuch aisa kar ki she calls him by his name in front of the gang & I wanna see his reaction. Kya karta hai woh, what will he gesture to her, what will he tell her covertly!? πŸ˜ƒ And does the gang get inquisitive about it? πŸ˜ƒ
And the beautiful realisation of his that she is special, how precious is that?? Very few does but he did it at his age! I still feel he is a boy, I mean definitely a man but still tender & young & yet he realised that & cherished the fact too.
And I love the fact that he is so proud of her, he kind of beams when she is being approved or praised by others. He may not voice it himself but I can feel he is totally grinning with pride from ear to ear!! πŸ˜ƒ
I hope Khanak doesn't take it to heart too much about his mom's attitude & also I hope Shaan kind of explains to her that is the way she is.
Ok now the unofficial honeymoon begins, I don't mean a proper one but nevertheless their 1st outing after marriage so will definitely look forward to it. πŸ˜ƒ And they have made up as well.
What will he do if she calls him 'Shantanu' while he is driving the bike?? Stop & kiss her in middle of the road? πŸ˜ƒ I find this attitude uber cute!!
Saazy pls continue this story for as long as possible, it is superb in every respect & has lots & lots of potential!! I loved this update, it filled me with warmth!! πŸ˜ƒ Will look forward to the next one tomorrow.

PS - Oh he treasures her, he treasures her dupatta & now he treasures her payal!! Yep it's 'khanak' will be very dear to his heart!! πŸ˜ƒ

Saazy tu sach mein inn dono ko alag karwa rahi hai kya? I knows distance makes the heart grow fonder but still! Will see what u have planned out for them.
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
Ok so i will be writing my take on all of your weekend updates at one go...

In a while...

hai saaz tera ff toh heera hay.fallin short of words.😍
Originally posted by lghosh

Saazy tere yeh do anmol ratan kitna sweet hai re!! Sach mein I can't express how cute & sweet & loving they r!
They fight & then they make up! He doesn't hold any grudges neither does she, so easily he understands where he went wrong. How big a deal it is for her to enter his house for the 1st time with proper decorum & rituals & he regrets the fact that he brought her just like that.
Unfortunately for Khanak she got the homely welcome & blessings from the help & neighbor. I hope when dadi comes & in 2 weeks time she goes to visit her she will get a proper welcome with all proper rituals.
I can't tell u I so wanted him to show her his room & kiss her there & u did that!! How cute is that!! 😍 She called him by his name & likewise he rewarded her. And he even asked her if it is ok to embrace her!! So so romantic! 😍
Saazy has she realised that everytime she calls him by his name he kisses her?? If we have then she must have as well, right?? If so then she wanted to be kissed then at that moment or else she wouldn't have called him by his name.
Saaz pls ek baar kuch aisa kar ki she calls him by his name in front of the gang & I wanna see his reaction. Kya karta hai woh, what will he gesture to her, what will he tell her covertly!? πŸ˜ƒ And does the gang get inquisitive about it? πŸ˜ƒ
And the beautiful realisation of his that she is special, how precious is that?? Very few does but he did it at his age! I still feel he is a boy, I mean definitely a man but still tender & young & yet he realised that & cherished the fact too.
And I love the fact that he is so proud of her, he kind of beams when she is being approved or praised by others. He may not voice it himself but I can feel he is totally grinning with pride from ear to ear!! πŸ˜ƒ
I hope Khanak doesn't take it to heart too much about his mom's attitude & also I hope Shaan kind of explains to her that is the way she is.
Ok now the unofficial honeymoon begins, I don't mean a proper one but nevertheless their 1st outing after marriage so will definitely look forward to it. πŸ˜ƒ And they have made up as well.
What will he do if she calls him 'Shantanu' while he is driving the bike?? Stop & kiss her in middle of the road? πŸ˜ƒ I find this attitude uber cute!!
Saazy pls continue this story for as long as possible, it is superb in every respect & has lots & lots of potential!! I loved this update, it filled me with warmth!! πŸ˜ƒ Will look forward to the next one tomorrow.

PS - Oh he treasures her, he treasures her dupatta & now he treasures her payal!! Yep it's 'khanak' will be very dear to his heart!! πŸ˜ƒ

Saazy tu sach mein inn dono ko alag karwa rahi hai kya? I knows distance makes the heart grow fonder but still! Will see what u have planned out for them.

S Goddess

All i wanna say is

DITTO! to what Lana said! πŸ˜ƒ
Saaz beautiful update. Thanks. πŸ€—

I love the fact that he acknowledges his blunder, right away he knew it. Love the balcony part 😊

He wants her undivided attention. Love Dadi, she softens the harshness of Mad.

Looking forward to poona...on bike...

Lana, love your tippani and suggestions. Ditto to them 😊