Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 83

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Marne ka irada hai kya? jaan leni hai iss bachi ki kya?

seriously Saazy!

neways loved the update...i have read it again and again and idk how many times already and each time I read it, i feel something...

such a simple interaction between both. Shaan wanting to spend time with her and the comfy silence between then. the understanding...wow!

and those simple last two lines before the kiss. She called him Shaantanu again and not only that she asked to stay and he responded yes. I loved it! and of course the kiss!! Hot!!!

I loved what priya wrote about them using the song...tujhe dekh dekh sona...so apt for their situation...

next one shud be do dil mil rahe hain...wow!!!

thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

accountband thumbnail
Hey AWESOME author!
Got caught up on my dose of Katra Katra and i think i am willing to OD over this story happily because it's super addicting... Complete package with top-notch plot build up and characterization...The little gestures that your Shaantanu and Khanak pick up on are intense and i think as a reader i can honestly feel that in your word choice...Everything has a flow and the symbolism with which your proceed your storyline is well executed.
The "tumtum" ride and the whole experience of it was well done and I have a feeling that this Shaan cherishes the little moments they share even the ones that she is unaware of...So apt for their scenario...
Even the supporting characters contribute just the right amount of flavor to your special recipe of ShaNak and their journey as man and wife after the whole backdrop of Suraj's death...once again i am only pointing out the highlights that stand out to me the most as i know for a fact that there are several that i am overlooking but at the same time i am confident that most other readers have already praised you for them.
As always i will encourage you to write and update ASAP as you left me with quite a scene to imagine...it now needs the next installment soon. Thank you for your amazing story as i am enjoying every "katra" of it...
Muaaah!
-imane
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saaz, update kidhar hai? Weekend mein 5 updates please? Do you really have a life besides this FF, I have no idea and I refuse to accept it even if u have  one, I have lost mine... So please kripa kare. meherbani kare, aur iss Katra to aage badain.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Purvi dimaag ki batti achanak jal gayi!! πŸ˜† I think I was right about Khanak's 'Shantanu main rahe jayoon?', she didn't mean about leaving their room at all! If u remember the bus incident it was Shaan who kept his hand over her dupatta, he didn't want her to leave but Khanak just looked at his hand, she didn't do anything. If she had kept her hand on his then the implication would mean a complete circle there. I think for her its not a question at all, no matter what she will stay behind in room # 201 in hostel 7. She didn't even have a doubt on this regard.

And another incident which stood out to me but forgot to mention was their complete understanding of their silent mood & thoughts. When she asked him who he missed he immediately became serious & quiet & she realised he was thinking about Suraj & she gently mentioned in his family & he went 'oh...' & carried on!! These small nuances r brilliant of Saaz which is so subtle that it almost misses u unless u r too keen to read & absorb everything like moi the great. πŸ˜ƒ
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG SAAZ i am deaddd kiss in the broad day light hayeee main maar jaawa .give me some air thud fallen on the ground .this is really freaking hott man gr88 piece of writing .loved it .they have become so comfortable in just one week yar i am sooo loving it .thanks saaz
SachDJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

Purvi dimaag ki batti achanak jal gayi!! πŸ˜† I think I was right about Khanak's 'Shantanu main rahe jayoon?', she didn't mean about leaving their room at all! If u remember the bus incident it was Shaan who kept his hand over her dupatta, he didn't want her to leave but Khanak just looked at his hand, she didn't do anything. If she had kept her hand on his then the implication would mean a complete circle there. I think for her its not a question at all, no matter what she will stay behind in room # 201 in hostel 7. She didn't even have a doubt on this regard.

And another incident which stood out to me but forgot to mention was their complete understanding of their silent mood & thoughts. When she asked him who he missed he immediately became serious & quiet & she realised he was thinking about Suraj & she gently mentioned in his family & he went 'oh...' & carried on!! These small nuances r brilliant of Saaz which is so subtle that it almost misses u unless u r too keen to read & absorb everything like moi the great. πŸ˜ƒ

Saaz is a lkiller with subtelty...he thinks about Suraj, even when Khanak is not, he thinks she has him on her mind, he doesn;t know yet, when she is thinking about suraj or not. He doesn't know Khanak that well yet.
She always realizes after the fact that Shaan is thinking about Suraj. I think Shaan has a tougher job to overcome the part where Khanak was suraj's "girl". Khanak might , I repeat "might", not sure how saaz will take this story have an easierr time as she trusted Suraj and took it more literally when he asked them to get married. Dynamics of 2 men is defintely different than with woman.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saazy tu shayad Kumbhkaran ki aadat ki mazaa le rahi hai abhi par main spamming kar rahi hoon bindaas! πŸ˜†
1st of all I agree with DJ we need showers of updates in the weekend, unfortunately I have no life so will look forward to these two's lives! πŸ˜† Pls don't come up & say after 2 days!! Phir main 'allah megh de paani de' shuru kar doongi! πŸ˜†

Ok since I am flowing in ur 'Katra' stream I wanna know something. When Shaan married Khanak because of his friend's death bed request did he see her just before that?? I mean all decked up as a bride? Did he at all see her or her picture from Suraj before? I don't think so, right? But somehow I felt he saw her as a devastated bride or totally desolate in her own world trying to grasp the catastrophe that just occurred. Something happened to him, he felt a pull in his heart strings & I am not saying it was love but something major to have moved him a lot & that is why when Suraj requested him he didn't say NO. And this is also the reason why I feel he was pretty comforting & understanding to her right from the beginning. He felt that PULL everytime he saw her.
Pls fb mein details dena tu, explain karna. I think he felt that pull again today when Dr. Shreela suddenly dropped that bomb about her transferring to girl's hostel. And he got that restless insecure feeling because of that.
Will look forward to ur side of the story!! And update de, update de, update de re, Saazy update de! πŸ˜ƒ
SachDJ thumbnail
You know Lana another reason Shaan thinks that Khanak is thinking about Suraj is that pic, pehele book mein mili, then in pillow...I think the reason he finds it irritating is that he knows that she misses him, he is not sure if she is hiding, she is probably not, girls soemtimes do that.

He has not seen Suraj's pic for a while now...I am sure it will reappear and then bam!! he will be more irritated then ever...It is the helplessness of the emotions spinning...can;t blame Khanak for missing Suraj, yet does not like it, and yet he misses Suraj too...
Many layers of complexity is going on here,
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
oh saaz em speechless... i read last line and still cant get over it
dunno wht to say... i was 'ving goose bump i was blushing so much that couldn't take the risk last nite to read it again... i juz did it now nad em blushing blushing & blushing☺️
☺️
blv me i took 15 min to think wht should i write so here it is 😳
it was fab splendid sweet romantic hot... ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

the whole convo starting from the standing point for tumtum to the last line "reh jaao khanak" was superbπŸ‘πŸΌ

he's jealous & possessive cant stand any other guy getting frank wid here
Shaan:  (irritated): Arrey yaar.. I never get a minute with you..why did you go away when I came down for breakfast..? ...aww super cute😊

even dat chalo beta,,, puttiing her dupatta in his jansport getting dissapointed coz she's not staying i mean like i wanted to paste the whole part and comment

Khanak steps away..opens the door..turns to look at him..Shaan is in the enclave..his back towards her..she walks to his back..places her left palm on his shoulder..her right hand is holding her bag..

Khanak: (softly): Shaantanu..main reh jaaon..?☺️

Shaan immediately turns..stares at her..her hand moves from his shoulder..his left hand cups her right cheek and his right hand shuts the door loudly..and before he kisses her.☺️.

Shaan: (whispers into her lips): Reh jaao Khanak..☺️

And this time in broad daylight..lips don't miss..☺️😍

OMG... in the day time. Shaan is such a big liar he dont have patience... he couldn't wait... and i luv that ... this part was HAAWWTT

thx a ton luv u... continue soon cant wait yaar.πŸ‘

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey main ne dubara socha asn em still a non poona supporter let them stay at the hostel waise bhi shaan is not patient enough ...

but as always u write better than imagination and expectation...

i can imagine the song em in luv on them

keep updating..
Edited by IF_rida - 12 years ago