Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Sorry for the delay so I owe you lots of comments so here it goes...

Part 16:

Love it...I can't believe they had their first fight...waise I am sooo happy with the way his friends are. They respect them and knows the condition and makes them comfy in all level. 

loved it how they are slowly falling in that silent and comfy friendship between them. Loved the fact that Shaan wanted to know if she was ok sitting near a person who eats eggs and more so her response. They were in their own world, trying to be together in front of them but in a hidden way. It is sooo romantic. 

Loved it how he has completely fallen for her and is thinking about her all the time and that Tina girl better get that. 

Loved it how Khanak was irritated this time from him and his going away to visit friends. 

Ok off to read the next update...

Part 17:

Wow loved it!

Loved it how Shaan's and Akshay's convo was so  brotherly types...loved it how he questioned Shaan and made his own declaration about Shaan. 

Shaan is def. in love...poor girl she doesn't know bout it and she doesn't know Shaan hasn't seen the msg. 

Loved it how Shaan actually love the fact there are rumors being spread around...waise at first i didn't get why he is not keen on bringing Khanak home but now I understand. He wants to understand her and be able to support her if anything happens at home rather than bringing her home right away. Loved it how you took that matter and tackled it. 

One thing really bothered me and that was how one week matters? lol but then that was solved too in the last part when they were talking about Shaan or rather Suraj in 3rd person and they had that understanding of who both were referring to. Shaan thought it was Suraj but yet he put his views forward and Khanak was talking about him. Loved it how u showed they were ready to take their relationship forward on the basis of sharing stuff about each other. 

Part 18:

Wow...wat a beauty!

ur updates have something to it...idk what it is but I love it! 

They act like typical wife and husband while eating. Him demanding and she scolding him... he loving it from the inside and they carry their convo so casually like they have known each other for a long time. 

Loved her Suniye and the way he responded...loved his concern of having the guys outside while the light is out and loved it how they both were trying to find light. The best part was her calling him "Shantanu" wow! In response he kissed her!!! wow!!! This was def. a good update...I want to see their reaction now...especially hers!

Love it!!!

Rooj

PS: i read all 3 updates 3 times now! lol

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG  what an update saaz he kissed her goshhh never thought of it u made it possible out of the impossible i was really very sweet .they are so adorable yar .now i cant wait for the next do it fast
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We all are w8ing for ur next update... Jaldi update karo!!1
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
saaz i luv u... tht was choo cute super cute... awesome πŸ‘
πŸ€—em blushing blushing & blushing☺️
☺️
this is actually a lovey dovey update... hot, cute, sweet and romantic😍
SHANAK alwayz creates magic😍

i was actually upset that dere is only 1 part and a small one as compare to ur other updates but now em in a such gud mood... u alwayz turn my days inti gud one now my mood tooπŸ˜ƒ

thir whole convo was super cute ... shweet i was reading it again and again especially the one after 1:50 am
the highlites

Khanak: Shaantanu!!..suniye na..box kahan hai..??

Khanak: (whispered laugh): Now, that's my elbow..

Khanak: (softer): And..thats my neck..

He kisses her lightly..just near her lips..the kiss lasts for less than a minute..and he moves his lips away from the spot ..☺️

Shaan (whispers into her mouth): Please tell me..that was neither your neck nor your elbow..

Khanak: (very softly..bending her head..his lips touching her hair..): Nor my shoulder..

The fan starts whirring again..there is a lot of yelping outside the room..Khanak pushes Shaan a bit..and goes and climbs on her bed..under the covers..Shaan smiles and gets back onto his bed..

Shaan: Good night, Khanak..

Khanak: (softly into the blanket): Jee..Good morning..

Shaan: (smiles..looks at her back): Hmm..

finally she said shantanu... and he is super fast till now i was enjoying and luving dere comfort level... but he took the initiative.. blush blush blush...

and the most cutest ritual gud nite & gud morning which was missing in the 17th part... luved it.

now i feel like listening to the vm on shanak... asmaani rang ho

continue soon... waiting. Edited by IF_rida - 12 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So untill everyone hoots and shouts and begs you to post...you wont update is it???

Ok so be it...

Saazy please please please please please update karo!

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh saazy...i missed ur writing so much...its awesum yaar..luv u..
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Saaz...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

not started reading yet but as it has reached 18 parts...wow...πŸ˜ƒ

i want to read but can't now ...πŸ˜’

will read after 18 june...for  sure...

you updated so much this early & made ff ...i am excited ...

just came here as i was missing forum so much...
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei saaz,
i finally came alive to comment..even though it was chota sa part it was definitely one of the cute sa part..
impatient shaan..not having anything to eat he is just like a kid..when khanak asked he was to take bath na he immediately replied it with "I am going to eat first"..
really loved the convo between them..a typical loveable couple..the discussion over masala getting over..(really did he thought he will not get anything to eat immediately without that masala)
y is shaan freaking out when he heard that shreela madam wants to talk with them..typical wifey..insisting him to wash hands before eating..but they were eating with spoons then y bother him to wash hands yaar..
wow!!!power cut..their interaction during this time was wonderful..so she is not feeling bad when he touched her..i'm happy abt that as she didnt snap him out..
and i felt like jumping up n down when she called him "Shaantanu"..that was the moment..did u purposefully make her call him by name during the power cut..n yippeee!!!!he kissed her..their convo after that was just fabulous...awww...😍
😍😍😍😍😍
all the memories of childhood n hostel rushed through when v used to shout immediately after the power comes..
wat a better way to finish the part..with their good night n good morning with a hmm..wonderful saaz..feeling like reading more..update soon..
PS: dont forget abt the bike ride..thats important..it will bring them more close..i dont mind if they r going somewhere..but i want them to spend some time alone..only Shanntanu n khanak..
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WHERE ARE YOU RE???????????
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sexayyy!!!

OMG!!

The lines were so sexy!! I blushed so badly!! I kept thinking of those lines even when I went to sleep...hayeee!!

Keep it coming..lol