FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Saazy their 1st KISS however flitting it might be!! THUD!!

So so sweet, it was not igniting sparks but definitely the sweetest & cozy ever!! Aaja ek zor ka jhappi tujhe! πŸ€— and what do ya know, both r kind of shy & coy & yet didn't shy away from it all!
lt showed how much they have progressed in a span of 1 week. How comfortable they have become with one another, that 'anjaan' feeling is not there anymore. She is comfortable enough to be there in a dark room with him & his hands accidentally touching her & then when he kissed her she didn't feel scandalous or admonished him in anyway but the banter was on to make him feel welcome.
I loved it Saazy!
And even the eating part, so cute! Its like a regular husband asking for food saying he is hungry. I saw the 'haq' there. And she too with such authority asked him to go & take a shower & later to wash his hands. They r so content, easy & relaxed with each other. lts a delight to read about them & the snug, comfortable & agreeable bond they share!!
Loved it Saazy, hope to see such scenarios more. Next update kab hai? Hope aaj raat ko?!!

Oh & wanted to ask was the kiss a reward for her calling him by his name?? πŸ˜ƒ Then she should call him by his name more often! πŸ˜†
And main besharam ho ke pooch rahi hoon, was his lips travelling from her elbow to her neck & to her mouth or his hands?? πŸ˜† That will give me an idea of their comfort level. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
very big hug πŸ€—
lovely...

Saazy, I am so sorry for not commenting regularly😳 *kaan pakarti hoon*...

But I have loved all the updates...Wish IF had a 'love' bottun tooπŸ˜ƒ...

Gorgeous, sweet, logical, real and sooo romantic tooπŸ‘πŸ˜...I love it...And the scene in the dark was so origanal reπŸ‘β­οΈ...
Originally posted by togepe30

Pyaar ko...Ho jaane do..
Pyaar mein...Khoo jaane do..
Aitbaar..kiska hai...
Intezaar kiskaa hai...
Abhi na hua toh phir...
Kabhi nahi kabhi nahi !!
Pyaar ko...Ho jaane do..

It was Lovelyyy !!! Soo simple...Soo cuteee...!
There is soo much comfort level there...its sooo peaceful and easy...as if they have known each other for years and not just a week...Sooo few words...conveying soo much !!
The only word is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...
The first near kiss...Sooo subtly done...no drumming hearts...no quickening of breaths...but yet sooo cute...it sent a tingling sensation all over...It was sooo well timed and well written to take the story forward...Their satisfaction being soo evident and their acceptance of each other sooo marked...The first rush of Innocent Love !!!😳😳😳 The first time she took his name😳😳😳 She deserved the reward...and he got his reward with her saying his name...

Its Amazing how you can speak right to my heart..
Without saying a word...U can light up the dark...
Try as I may...I can NEVER explain..
What I hear...when you dont say a thing...

The smile on your face..
Lets me know that you need me..
Therez a truth in your eyes...
Saying you'll never leave me...

The touch of your hand...
Says you'll catch me...
Wherever I fall...
You say it best...
When you say nothing at all...

Adorable tha re...! Need I say...I cant wait for the next part...I cant wait for them to go to Pune...Saaz ...plz re...Bike pe jaane de na...Jeep me wo baat kaha...Bike me baar baar break toh laga sakte hain na...Pllzz re...therez sumthing sooo romantic about long distance bike rides...kuch kar...Main baat karti hu PM se...Ek din ke liye highway pe bikes allow kar denge woπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or let them go by the old route😳😳 Ya phir...let everyone else go by the jeep and SHANAK can come by the bike alone...coz jeep me itni jagah nahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tu kar sakti hai maate...kuch kar !!πŸ˜†

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu😳

I love those songs too VanduπŸ‘πŸΌ...

@All - Can someone please make a VM on the Ronan Kieting 'When you say nothing at all' songπŸ˜ƒ...It's perfect for ShaNak...
Originally posted by saaaz

HEY bhagwaaannn

Dimaag Khaooo dono ke dono...

theek hai..I have come up with something where everyone will be happy ..except me ..that is...bluddy nunsense..this convolution will add more parts to the damn FF... WASTEFOOLNESS

Man I am 🀣 reading these girl's comments. Hilarious u 2 r!!
And Saaz tu kuch bhi kar le, teri story hai, jaisa tu chahe! But can u keep one request of mine? Teri yeh special lingo use it on Shaan, make him say these & then see Khanak's reaction...she will be 🀣 like me & as a reward she will kiss him. 😍
Originally posted by togepe30

2 more parts ka kya matlab hai ?? *raises eyebrows*
Who gave you the permission to end the fic???πŸ˜• Kisse pooch ke decide kiya tumne haan?? Ki tum end kar dogi???😑 Khabardaaar !!!

Vandhu mere bandhu I totally agree, hear, hear!! Saazy tu kya samajhti hai?? 😑 Jab chahegi khatam kar degi? Hargis nahi!! Woh jab hum bolenge tab hoga!
Varna...ruk Vandhu ko consult karke batati hoon, uske dimaag se hi bhayanak ideas nikalte hai!! I can't believe she wrote Ramdev jump maarta hai! 🀣 Mere shaitaan dimaag mein immediate question bhi aa gayi but can't say it!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lghosh

Vandhu mere bandhu I totally agree, hear, hear!! Saazy tu kya samajhti hai?? 😑 Jab chahegi khatam kar degi? Hargis nahi!! Woh jab hum bolenge tab hoga!
Varna...ruk Vandhu ko consult karke batati hoon, uske dimaag se hi bhayanak ideas nikalte hai!! I can't believe she wrote Ramdev jump maarta hai! 🀣 Mere shaitaan dimaag mein immediate question bhi aa gayi but can't say it!! πŸ˜†
Yikes...Aise khatarnak question mat laao mind me...Eeeks...I was talking abt that loser stunt he pulled...he jumped on the people near the stageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh Ya ...I will contact Anna Hazare and will ask him to fast in protest of Saaz ending her FF...!!
Oye Vandu shaitaan kahin ki, abhi bhi jaag rahi hai, kab ke boli sone ja rahi hoon!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kyun nightmare ke wajah se neend nahi aa rahi hai kya? πŸ˜† or Baba Ramdev's jumping flashback has kept u awake? 🀣
Yikes...Aise khatarnak question mat laao mind me...Eeeks...I was talking abt that loser stunt he pulled...he jumped on the people near the stageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh Ya ...I will contact Anna Hazare and will ask him to fast in protest of Saaz ending her FF...!!
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can imagine those people's reactions! Were they all ready for the catch?? 🀣 
Originally posted by lghosh

Oye Vandu shaitaan kahin ki, abhi bhi jaag rahi hai, kab ke boli sone ja rahi hoon!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kyun nightmare ke wajah se neend nahi aa rahi hai kya? πŸ˜† or Baba Ramdev's jumping flashback has kept u awake? 🀣
I didnt see Ramdev jumping...Only heard about his antics...And that was enough to make me "not see" news channels for 4 daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yaaa...Aur FF's update hue na abhi...toh I was reading those...Coz ur talks about my tharki boss scared me and I am no more sleepy nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†