FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice one Saaz!! Shaan's friend are on his back...they hv accepted her already!!!

Ab Shaan ki baari!!!:)
ofcourse Saaz..ur interpretation is far more better than original RBO (der is no doubt abt it )πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

dats y i said "I m Lovin It" n now plzzz for God sake spill the beans (u knw wat i m toking abtπŸ˜‰)
Saaz di... Ur one hour is nt over kya????
Saaz,sorry for being late.Will read tonight!
Saaz thank u note bhi aa gaya ab update kar de pls. Aankhen taras gayi, aanhen khatam ho gayi, dil bechain ho gaya...ab toh update de de!!
And no thinking about prolonging u have to do it or else u won't do justice to this fabulous story. Abrupt end hoga.

PART 8

Monday 7:30 am..Hostel 7 Room 201

Khanak is up..she is making the bed..then suddenly realizes, Shaan is at his desk..with his hand on his head..

Khanak: Aap kab uthe??

Shaan: Mai so nahi paa raha tha..

Khanak: Kyun? Kya hua?

Shaan: Kaam bahut hai..and I don't know nothing seems to be coming together..

Khanak: Tho kya poorie raat?...you were up?

Shaan: Haan..(rubbing his eyes)..no classes..have a practical session at around 4pm

Khanak: Ab so lee jeye..

Shaan: Hmm..

Khanak enters the bathroom..hums while putting on her toothpaste..

Shaan: (smiles listening to her, gets up from his chair..streches): When are you leaving?

Khanak: (inside the bathroom..stops brushing..spits out and yells): JEE..

Shaan: (cleans his right ear as tho to say..no need to yell..): When do you have to leave?

Khanak: Oh in an hour or so..have to be there by 11.

Shaan: Theek hai..

Khanak comes out..knots her hair..with a towel on her shoulders and a bucket half filled..

Shaan: Kya kar rahee ho??

Khanak:  cups aur plates dho rahee hoon..

Shaan: (moving towards his bed): Kya?

Khanak: Haan..(and starts washing the cups in the pantry enclave with the bucket of water)

Shaan: OH my god..are you mad??!! Yahan pe there is a bathroom..sink mein dho lo..

Khanak: EK tho itni choti sink..plates don't fit..aur wahan pe hum thookte hain..aur bajoo main toilet.. (shudders) yuck!!

Shaan:  (lies down on his bed..half raises his head from the pillow and looks at her): Toilet mein thodee dho rahee ho tum..aur Thookte hain ka kya matlab? Khana khate vaqt khana mooh mein jaata hain..

Khanak: (has finished the job and is walking by his bed, stops looks at him): Please..khanne ki cheezein toilet mein dhona mujhse nahin hoga..

She is holding the bucket..he stares at her with a small smile..he is too tired to argue..but wants to nevertheless..

Shaan: (with a small smile..lying on the bed..staring into her face):  ab kahan jaa rahee ho?? Bucket  dhone??

Khanak: (glares): Nahin..nahane!!!..aap so jaayiye..

Shaan: (stares at her knotting her hair again and continues watching her walking towards the bathroom): Are you sure?? Yahan kyun nahin naha letee?? I mean ..wahan tho hum thookte hai aur toilet ke baaju mein naha ogee..?? isse achaa yahee naha lo..(grins and smirks)

Khanak: (just before entering the bathroom): Will you shut up!!!!??..

She is not there to watch Shaan's huge smile or him fall fast asleep within seconds. By the time she gets out of the bathroom and gets ready, gets her papers together, Shaan is lost in his dream world. She smiles at his sleeping figure..gets some tea for herself..decides to catch breakfast at the mess before leaving..she opens the door to step out and is surprised to find Karthik and Murli there..

Karthik: WOW! Bhabhee..looking good.

Khanak: (a little shy): Thanks

Murli: Shaan kahan hai?

Khanak: Woh so rahe hai..

Murli: What?

Khanak: Nahin..he was up all night working..

Murli: OH!!..I had to return this (hands her his phone)

Khanak: Oh! (puts it on his desk)

Karthik: So all set Bhabhee..

Khanak: Bus, thoda sa breakfast khakhe..

Karthik: Hum bhi mess ja rahe the..chaliye..

Monday 8:30 am..Hostel 7 mess

Murli: So you excited?

Khanak: Hmm..bahut..

Karthik: Bhabhee..as soon you as you get into the course..ek treat hamare liye..

Khanak: bilkul..

Karthik: Promise..

Khanak: Promise..

Karthik: You are so different Bhabhee..Suraj tho bada kanjoos tha..

Murli: (looks shocked at Karthik): Kya? (whispers): What is wrong with you?

Khanak: (small sad smile): Nahin Nahin..it is okay..actually na, Suraj ka family bahut ..I mean unke bahut..(tears up a little)

Karthik: Sorry Bhabhee..I am really sorry..

Murli: (glares at Karthik): Anyway bhabhee these guys eat like buffaloes..Savages saale..Suraj was a smart chap..

Khanak: (smiles through her tears): Tho maybe I should reconsider my treat..

Karthik: (fist on forehead): Kya? No bhabhee..aisa julm..

Murli: (slaps his shoulder): Nautankee band kar..

(Harshad and Amit enter the Mess)

Harshad: Arrey Bhabhee ..aap yahan? Shaan kahan hai

Karthik: negotiating stables..

Harshad: Arrey yaar..was hoping these two would have a chat this morning..

Amit: (sits down next to Khanak): Its okay I will meet him later..(looks at Khanak): Hi..

Khanak: (looks up from her upma): Hi..

Amit: (whispers): Are you okay?

Murli: (sensing something off): Bhabhee..you are getting late, I think..

Harshad: For what?

They are all animatedly discussing Khanak's venture..

Harshad: Bhabee..cell phone hai na..

Khanak: haan Haan..

Amit: You should keep all our numbers..just in case..

Khanak: Haan..good idea..

Murli: Shaan ka number hai na..buss!!!

Karthik: Nahin re..I agree she should have everyone;s..

Numbers are stored in her phone..she smiles at four guys and five cell phones..they hand over her cell phone and they go back to discussing latest cell phones..boys and toys she thinks..she bids good bye and leaves..

Monday 9am..BEST bus stop outside ITI ..

There are quite a few people at the bus stop..Her bus 396 arrives almost as soon as she is at the bus stop. She gets in..shoves herself to a corner..the bus is crowded..it is a Monday morning..she gets a seat..in no time, the person next to her gets off..she has a window seat..she is looking out..loving the smells and the anticipation of singing is exciting her to no end..she moves the strands of hair from her face..and notices someone seated next to her..it is a school kid..she smiles at him..he in his uniform and waterbottle around his neck smiles back.

Boy: Aap kahan utrenge?

Khanak: Tumhe kahan jaana hai?

Boy: Mujhe pata hai mujhe kahan utarna hai..mai isiliye pooch raha hoon..becos I want to know when can I get the window seat..

Khanak: (bursts out laughing): You can get it now..

Boy: Really?

Khanak:  Of course..

They move around to exchange seats..she smiles..and after a long while..she feels her emptiness filing up again..is she getting there??

--

halke halke kohre ke dhuae mei..

shaayad aasman tak aa gayee hoon..

Kohre mei behne do..

---

Review Mandatory

--

Next Part-Page 36

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
hei saaz,
loved the nok-jhok shared with her washing between shaan n khanak..
shaan was up all night?wat is this saaz?jaldhi uske prototype success hone dho na..these guys r working hard for that yaar..
shaan admires her a lot na..
the way shaan's friends calling her bhabee n so comfortable with i really love it..
karthik be na..suraj ka naam le liya yahan pe..ok she composed herself soon enough..
tho wat is amit upto?y did he say he'll meet shaan later n y did he ask is she ok?
murli seems to be something..couldnt find the right word..he said shaan's no hain tho buss..but i got a doubt..did she have his no r he hers?
i feel she is bonding with his friends very well than him..she is very much comfortable with them..i'm repeating this again..
the school boy was so cute..how well he asked for the window seat..cute..
ALL THE BEST khanak for the 1st step for her work here..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
i really like the guys...

kids always have an uncanny way of making you feel better...

aur yeh cell phone ka raaz kab khulega? do we assume another update as its still as secret πŸ˜ƒ
Oh Saaz so nice! The camaraderie is widening, spreading its warmth & glow around them. And its so cute & natural re!
I too while brushing don't talk or if have to, spit out & talk! And don't usually use the sink for cleaning dishes where we wash our faces. I was smiling broadly reading these little nuances.
And Shaan typical guy, obviously for him this is all so alien. πŸ˜ƒ
Laughed out loud listening to his joke about her taking a shower there. There was no cheesiness in that comment, a simple friendly banter there. No puns intended. And she took it that way as well. So cute.
And these boys r the best 'devars' ever! So cute! They keep her happy, gives her company, never let her be sad or lonely. Love their chats like always.
Suraj's demise is still very much a raw wound to her. Still a lump forms in her throat. Again very natural. I will wait for the day when she can openly talk about her grief to Shaan about Suraj. The void she feels for him & Shaan not typically consoling but trying to make her smile in his own way.
Amit is another Prad I guess! πŸ˜ƒ This Shaan hasn't yet got the hangover of jealousy yet. Lets see how he reacts.
And the little interlude in the bus was cute. Did she suddenly feel lonely in taking the journey towards self-achievement? Towards self-development, towards seeking her destination? Seating all alone trying to find her identity in the unknown city all by herself. Sigh!!
Beautifully put Saaz. Yeh dil maange more. πŸ˜ƒ 
awesome  update Saaz loved it!