FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey saazy!!!

Read the last 2 updates! Superb girl!! Hats off, I love yr style, love Khanak's attitude, and the raat mein bistar par nok- jhok as cute as can be!!! Loved it!!:)
I love the guy-conversation you have in your updates...very real...did you eavesdrop??🤣

The phone touch..very desperate, anger and helplessness mixed in one, and of course, grief.
I like the convo these two have each night. The attachment these two are slowly developing through it and through her singing..

My most fav part of the update was Shaan fixing her phone. How you brought it to this point, 👏
n here I am...😃
Today is sunday... N m readin this update with my cup of tea...(i got up at 10;30in the morning...)
😉
hmmm... M lovin it...!!!!!!!!
Shaan hates blue n Khanak too is not too fond of it...*ahem ahem*

I hope shaan's fv colour is White...(cz dats my fv too)😉

Nd I love it whenever Shaan stands up for Khanak...
The way he replied quickly to his frenz... dat she is adjusting n all...

Awww... mai sadke jaava...!!!

Thnx for the update... 🤗🤗🤗

Next part jaldi PUBLiSH karo...😃
Nahi toh mera Sunday nahi katega...😭...(gosh... m such a nautanki...!!!!!!)

[well... m editin ma reply here...
Saaaz... Dn call me hotchpotch... Feels like Khichdi...😃
My name is Disha... dnt 4get]

Edited by hotchpotchRBO - 12 years ago
ii read all the 3 parts last nite... Thank God u finally update it

cute and touching update

i actually felt the pain wen i read she flung the cell
the best part he stayed there coz of her singing and fixed her fone

waiting for the next and a long update 😊

the phone braeking and wearing his t-shirt. completely had me!

its such a natural thing to do. to wear something of someone not there. to feel that closeness and warmth. gives that sense of comfort

the two people closest to him would be the only two to know what it feels like and the only two that could help each other counsel through the grief.

though you've not had either one mention or talk of it. its so evident in their actiosn and words. in their ease with each other.

as for the silsila. lol. no i didn't meet anyoen on way. just the whole best friends and being shocked at the death and then bam marraige. just brought the scenes to my mind. glad i was reading way too much into the preggo thing.

Oh my my... Dis is awesome...

Loved the guy talk...

And u knw when khanak said she flung her cell coz it dnt ring at 10 i was like hein???? Then it struk me ke suraj used to used ca her at 10... Awww... Poor khanak... That line was really nice...

Loved the talks between shanak... Little bt sweet... They r quiet comfy in each others presence... Thats nice...

Continue sooon... This was a small part... Next part i want big...Edited by Roshni_M - 12 years ago
Nice start
but waiting 4 the suspense that how they got married
loved shaan and his reaction towards the situation

love

suchi

love t.want more plzzz cont soon plzzz

Saaz,

Very nice, It is like one those things that grows on us slowly and before we know it, we are already reeled in. I am getting ther now, I am "in". When is your next update?

Btw, like everyone mentioned, loved the guy talk. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Keep us on toes gal...next one please.

DJ
Hey saaz very sweet update bt tmne bta nahi k unki shaadi kaise hui?