India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Manjari's confession finally .

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Finally finally Manjari said I LOVE U to Akshay. . . .PartyBut at such a wrong time, Akshay met with an accident, it was unexpected., . .CryShocked
And Manjari confessing her love when he is unconcious. . . . . Kya timing hai. . .Wink
And AKSHAY waking up for a while wasnt that funny a bit . . I mean I was watching that scene with seriousness but when AKSHAY got up I was like was he pretending or got up to hear I LOVE U from MANJARI. . .LOL
Anyways Hope AKSHAY gets well soon and accepts MANJARI's love rather than angry with her still. .
But they are shoWing the same promo in precap yet. .Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Atlast Manjari confessed...Party Timing ki gadbad ho gayi...Cry She said it at such a time... Akshay opening his eyes seemed funny to me as well... Ermm I mean if he opens his eyes and says "MANJARI" he should be ok but he went unconscious after that.. But Im happy Manjari atleast confessed her feelings and didnt run away from the truth.. Bass ab Akshay jaldi se theekh ho jaaye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
seriously yaar...Manjiri ki kya timing haiROFL...
i dont think any heroine has done this before...
they are showing the peomo again and again..
so i have no idea what will happen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index