India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Yesterday was hilarious (Page 2)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i watch geet in starone. my GURU [Gurmeet] he is there naaa. He is sooo hot you knowww and a fantastic performer with whis acting. Have u seen my sig pic dear he is that guy. i watch that show for him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinnHalkatJawaniJay

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Loved yest eps...loving the fun in SSK...all are rocking.. Big smile

rupinn..VeenaGcian..

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
btw after marriage of simar with prem... i hope the CVs don't stop showing rolly, totan oops i mean gautam, buwaji... & simar's parents... they're so much fun to watch. & btw there's another love story in store for us... isn't it? rolly & rohanLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinnHalkatJawaniJay..VeenaGcian..

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
hey vik ..sweet surprise to see u here Tongue ... r u watching this serial Question

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinnghotalaz..VeenaGcian..

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hey Jas... me surprised too!ShockedBig smile honestly i was missing you a lotHug i've been watching this serial since it's first epi but started coming on this forum from the past few days... i was seriously bored with BAVD forum after Vrish left & you being inactive too!Ouch i think you came her for shoaib right?Wink

-JaZ-..VeenaGcian..

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
yep i peep here for shoaib only Blushing ... but i have not yet decided whether to start watc this or not LOL... first i dnt have colors now and other thing is i dnt like simar LOL i mentioned it in shoaib's fan page "u r damn cute but simar is fugly LOL" b4 i removed it he saw it and smiled also LOL *quite embarrasing right Embarrassed LOL* ...
vik i'm also missing vrish like anything but he is adamant of not coming back Disapprove *atleast once a week ha can come and say 'hi' to us Disapprove* i forgot to mention it in my pm also Unhappy ...and some buried mushrooms have regrown on our bavd forum ROFL after knowing their evil trio (u,me & vrish) have vacated that place ROFL ... i'm not even reading their faltu bakwases LOL but still i just take a look to see what is happening and is there any comment by u LOL.. first they were routing for bharli only now their desire has gone to higher level 'for vikrant and juhi ' ROFL *omg how much more hilarious it could be * ROFLROFLROFLROFL

btw... my apologies to ssk forum guys for talking off-topic ...

rupinn..VeenaGcian..

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

yep i peep here for shoaib only Blushing ... but i have not yet decided whether to start watc this or not LOL... first i dnt have colors now and other thing is i dnt like simar LOL i mentioned it in shoaib's fan page "u r damn cute but simar is fugly LOL" b4 i removed it he saw it and smiled also LOL *quite embarrasing right Embarrassed LOL* ...
well i started watching this show bcoz of avika plus the promos were really refreshing... so you don't have colors... i really like the direction of the show at least till now. hope it's good even in future. it's fun to watch. i'm not a fan of simar but i think she looks better now than she was in her previous serial Devi. not that she was bad there but she looks younger & refreshing hereEmbarrassed i only came to know later that karan of PKCM is also here as premEmbarrassed

vik i'm also missing vrish like anything but he is adamant of not coming back Disapprove *atleast once a week ha can come and say 'hi' to us Disapprove* i forgot to mention it in my pm also Unhappy
i think i have seen Vrish online yesterday. btw he had edited the updated schedule...did you notice thatWink if he had not left I-F then i think he would have also joined this forum maybe... all we had to say is anusuya of RS is here in the role of prem's mother & this time she has a good husbandLOL btw prakash's fake father of BAVD looks like the dead husband of mataji over here...i saw garland around his pic...Confused before mataji left to see simarConfused

...and some buried mushrooms have regrown on our bavd forum ROFL after knowing their evil trio (u,me & vrish) have vacated that place ROFL ... i'm not even reading their faltu bakwases LOL but still i just take a look to see what is happening and is there any comment by u LOL.. first they were routing for bharli only now their desire has gone to higher level 'for vikrant and juhi ' ROFL *omg how much more hilarious it could be * ROFL
so sweet to check out the forum to see if i've posted or notTongue honestly same here i've lost my interest in the serial & forum too. i was just staying there to take a little bit of care of the forum in Vrish's absence. as i had requested the new updaters to update the serial & assigned them the days, i thought it would be rude from my side if i don't give them a feedback for their update. i 'm not sure whether i'll be posting there now... btw the forum is now getting seriously messed upEmbarrassedShockedLOL even i haven't read their latest comments but lot of adult comments are coming out over thereShockedEmbarrassed i like bharli but i'm not crazy over their pair. rooting for vikrant & juhi is a bit tooo much...ShockedLOL

btw... my apologies to ssk forum guys for talking off-topic ...
same here... couldn't control myself after seeing my dear frnd JasEmbarrassedBig smile

rupinn-JaZ-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
 this show is entertaining...

rupinn..VeenaGcian..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index