India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

hello new here!!!!! (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
All these beautiful mermaids.above posted, Creatures of legend and lore, right in front of me!  What an exciting adventure, indeed the forum!  perhaps i should introduce myself, you might call me the worst pirate eva, 
well jack sparrow(joke) myself ayesha presently living in her host Jack Sparrow (parasite nah am too nice or multiple split personality disorder got to be that one aha savvy don't you think 
aha enjoy the forum then and post everywhere u can and join the sns family, but beware from jack sparrow as am a nutter of aehem modi

Edited by ayesha_78 - 27 May 2011 at 8:26am

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hi welcome i am shaffa you'll love it here everyone is very friendly and helpfull and we are all nuts about SNS
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum zozo ,i am simibrar , hope you enjoy here..

Go to top