Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

she is going to accuse jag over the ph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaar anandi n gauri both knew about jagiya's lie...but both don't have any face to face confrontation with jag!!
very disappointed!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

then what???
what about the news about her staying in haveli!!

Is Gauri to stay in the haveli...??? Oh gosh another bout of typical 'pati, patni aur woh' drama...what a pity.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: groucho

Is Gauri to stay in the haveli...??? Oh gosh another bout of typical 'pati, patni aur woh' drama...what a pity.

yes there was a article about it!!
we all tried hard to guess that๐Ÿ˜†...hows that possible!!๐Ÿ˜•
my mind is not working at all regarding this track but some of the balikas have a gr8 guessing sence...here is link...am sure u will enjoy it!!
at page 2 and 3...jyo,anita,suchi di had a very good guessing tracks!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geet138

I am sorry, but I beg to differ here, 

both  G and J hide their truth of past marriage from each other.
G was first to say ILU to J.
G was the one who was crazy for a guy when she knew nothing about his background.
how is it fair to blame only Jag?
Only valid ques anyone can ask will be Anandi, that why he betrayed her for 5 years when he knew where he is heading with Gauri...

Gauri didnt hide a "relationship' it was an incident which holds no importance in her future life, she herself is trying to forget that horible incident, but Anandi was Jagya's past, her present but may be not the future...

Some share of slaps Jagya oops Jagat deserves from Gauri too ...
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder what will Jagdish do now..he has no one at his side now! truthfully he deserves this and more for what he did to Anandi
I feel bad for both Anandi and Gauri..both have been lied to..

Edited by Jasmine... - 12 years ago
realbiggboss thumbnail

today they showed on Headlines today that there is a BIG Twist IN BV.

Gauri is upset with Jagya lying to her. But finally he manages to convince her. Then they both GET MARRIED and come to the Haveli.

As usual Jagya fools his family members again

๐Ÿ˜•

jagoda thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet138

I am sorry, but I beg to differ here, 

both  G and J hide their truth of past marriage from each other.
G was first to say ILU to J.
G was the one who was crazy for a guy when she knew nothing about his background.
how is it fair to blame only Jag?
Only valid ques anyone can ask will be Anandi, that why he betrayed her for 5 years when he knew where he is heading with Gauri...

Absolutely you're right! Gauri is intrusive Jagat hunted until hestarted living with him. When she realized that it does not approve of his family, again touting moving into their house that would be levied as his wife. What insolence! Shame!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh that is so nice , both have hidden something from each other, so both r at fault, so both can forgive eacxh other and end up together๐Ÿ˜†and that day me and divs will throw a part here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
btw gauri did thought of comfiding to jags but her bade pap stopped her
anyway if they r bnot planning jag andi re union , i will happily watch this, its getting real interesting

Anmol...just read in another thread...Jagya manages to convince Gauri and they "Get Married" ...lao mere bet ke paise...jaldi ๐Ÿ˜†...Parrttyyy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ...I am sooo happy ๐Ÿ˜‰ Didnt I tell you Ga-Ga will get married for sure...๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

I can only think of one song right now and thats by Lady Gaga...Ooo ooo caught in a bad romance...gaga oolala...roma ro mama...gaga ooohh lala want your bad romance...๐Ÿ˜† (jk guys...just for fun)
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divmath

๐Ÿฅณ

Anmol...just read in another thread...Jagya manages to convince Gauri and they "Get Married" ...lao mere bet ke paise...jaldi ๐Ÿ˜†...Parrttyyy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ...I am sooo happy ๐Ÿ˜‰ Didnt I tell you Ga-Ga will get married for sure...๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

I can only think of one song right now and thats by Lady Gaga...Ooo ooo caught in a bad romance...gaga oolala...roma ro mama...gaga ooohh lala want your bad romance...๐Ÿ˜† (jk guys...just for fun)

kyaa divs sachi dhinka chika , yeah yeahyeah tumahre mooh mein ghee shakkar, ice cram candy sab kuch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wow mujhe lag raha tha jab jags ne letter likha tha , ki there might be some positive signs for gaga๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,
tumhari bet ke paise, ruko pehle mein apni mom se le loon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: biggboss1975

today they showed on Headlines today that there is a BIG Twist IN BV.

Gauri is upset with Jagya lying to her. But finally he manages to convince her. Then they both GET MARRIED and come to the Haveli.

As usual Jagya fools his family members again

๐Ÿ˜•

See as I predicted, Gauri will melt down, yes both love each other, but she should take time...
Very good they will come to haveli, now they can have aashirwad and live happily ever after ๐Ÿ˜ก
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 at first i was like what????๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ก

but after reading the enjoyable convo between divmath & intruderfast...๐Ÿ˜‰ i'm can't stop laughing at this news...๐Ÿ˜† somebody save me from going gaga over gaga pair๐Ÿ˜†

yes the chemistry between gaga is really good. but i always wished jag to live alone๐Ÿ˜ˆ yes i did feel bad when he finally decided to tell the truth to gauri, but one thing is for sure...i'm on anandi's side๐Ÿ˜‰ so they're finally getting hitched...the gaga pair whose hearts will go gaga after marriage & we'll go gaga over them๐Ÿคฃ

btw didn't bhairon & sumitra break all the ties with jag๐Ÿ˜• then how come gaga are coming to live in the haveli...๐Ÿ˜ฒ i know i know i'm not supposed to search for logic, but...does that mean the Singh family will forgive jag & welcome his newly wed lost & found wife gauri๐Ÿ˜† one thing is for sure gauri has a big heart to forgive jag or is she just marrying him to take revenge๐Ÿ˜ฒ

will gauri dress up like the beendinis of the haveli or will she just wear salwar suits or sarees... ๐Ÿ˜ƒwill she allow DS to rule over her๐Ÿ˜† or will she make the lives of the Singh family hell?๐Ÿค” & what about anandiwill she able to live in peace having to see gaga in front of her thousands of questions are hitting my head 
my dear anandi plz go away from this mad house before you go gaga over gaga pair๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago