Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD WU 26th may (Page 3)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

..oooh speaking of my beloved SRK did u know I finally met him in the flesh. I was nervous as hell and was mumbling my words but SRK was super nice and so cute Blushing But SRK isn't tall or physically as big as I expected him to be or maybe coz I am tall Ermm

aww you're lucky fuzzy he certainly must have been in a good mood!, I went right off him when he was plainly rude to my cuz when she met him, she loved him so much and wouldn't hear anything against him, she pretty much worshipped him and when he was so rude he broke her heart and for that I've never been able to see him in the same way which is a shame because I really do think he's a top actor Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

..oooh speaking of my beloved SRK did u know I finally met him in the flesh. I was nervous as hell and was mumbling my words but SRK was super nice and so cute Blushing But SRK isn't tall or physically as big as I expected him to be or maybe coz I am tall Ermm

aww you're lucky fuzzy he certainly must have been in a good mood!, I went right off him when he was plainly rude to my cuz when she met him, she loved him so much and wouldn't hear anything against him, she pretty much worshipped him and when he was so rude he broke her heart and for that I've never been able to see him in the same way which is a shame because I really do think he's a top actor Cry

I've met SRK in the height of his stardom. He is 5'8" tall with shoes and very skinny. I mean skinieee - not as skinnyas Vikrant but is skinny!  He is also not good looking in real life. What works for him is his personality. I think, after Amitabh Bachchan, SRK's personality is one to aim for! He speaks impeccable English. Commands respect. His communication skills as well are right up there with Amitabh and he is just a beautiful human being who hides behind his stardom.

fuzzyface

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

Your cuz must have met him at a height of his stardom, like I did. Yeah, he can come across as very arrogant. Like I said, he hides his beauty behind his stardom.

You know who is super great? Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt! They went out of their way to treat us like one of them! Sanjay Dutt in fact also remembered us days later. Nice na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
@rae and Chenazi well SRK was known to be arrogant but he's not a bad person, he is just a little moody coz you know too much work and no sleep + coffee + cigarette isn't a good combo.

SRK has taken a turn in terms of his attitude because I think he has realised that he's not young and all this stardom cld just vanish one day. He seemed more grounded and now all he wants to do is make sure people are happy when they meet him (that's what he told me) and I think his children are the reason for his change in behaviour.

Usually with celebrities like SRK or VIPs you shld always give them integrity and a lot of space coz they feel very suffocated with everyone around them especially if they are screaming at you  but if you approach them gently and is  soft spoken, they would give you back the same. You only get what you give.Big smile

yes Chenazi SRK was quite small. Actually a lot of them are small like Ash, Rajinikanth and even AR Rahman. Yes SRK is all about personality, the man has charm running in his veins and he does it with a smile on his face, I was just lost looking at him.Day Dreaming

But I feel Hollywood celebrities are much better compared to Indian celebrities, they are gracious, professional and they're quite nice most of them unlike the Bollywood Divas and Divos *coughs* Aishwarya* 

sorry for being off topic but sach is sachi LOL

Rae24

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

@rae and Chenazi well SRK was known to be arrogant but he's not a bad person, he is just a little moody coz you know too much work and no sleep + coffee + cigarette isn't a good combo.

SRK has taken a turn in terms of his attitude because I think he has realised that he's not young and all this stardom cld just vanish one day. He seemed more grounded and now all he wants to do is make sure people are happy when they meet him (that's what he told me) and I think his children are the reason for his change in behaviour.

Usually with celebrities like SRK or VIPs you shld always give them integrity and a lot of space coz they feel very suffocated with everyone around them especially if they are screaming at you  but if you approach them gently and is  soft spoken, they would give you back the same. You only get what you give.Big smile

yes Chenazi SRK was quite small. Actually a lot of them are small like Ash, Rajinikanth and even AR Rahman. Yes SRK is all about personality, the man has charm running in his veins and he does it with a smile on his face, I was just lost looking at him.Day Dreaming

But I feel Hollywood celebrities are much better compared to Indian celebrities, they are gracious, professional and they're quite nice most of them unlike the Bollywood Divas and Divos *coughs* Aishwarya* 

sorry for being off topic but sach is sachi LOL

I totally agree with you about SRK. I do believe I said "he is just a beautiful human being who hides behind his stardom."  Sometimes these guys have to be mean because people just don't give them the RESPECT they deserve. All fans care about is photo and autograph and a reason to brag about I met so and so. And, no, Aishwariya is not small, she is 5'5 or 5'6 in real life).

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks fuzzy - though my opinion of him still does not change because for me he'll always be seen like that in my eyes - and my poor cuz detests him and all she wanted was a photo and like you she was mumbling and shy and yet he didn't care! True everyone knows he's arrogant but without his fans he couldn't make it this big and for that I can never forgive him! And gosh don't talk about aish she plainly annoys me and I've got to say never met a Hollywood star hope to one day!!! And defo meet Salman Khan I luuuvvv him Embarrassed
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ROFL, looks like the Bollyfans have hijacked this thread!
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Oops sorry for going off topic! Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index