India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

WU: 5/27/11

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Show starts off with Suraj coming home. He is very angry. Everyone is delighted to see him. Harshuk goes over to him and opens up his arm to Suraj to give him a hug. Instead, Suraj stops him. Harshuk thinks that Suraj is mad about all that happen and asks him to forgive him. Suraj says that I lost my right to call you father and goes on saying how his name was taken away from. Harshuk asks to clearly say what he means. Suraj show a newspaper, Harshuk is shocked. Everyone is wondering what it has printed. Laxmi comes and takes the paper and says this can't be. Vijay asks whats in the paper, Suraj tells them that they printed that I am a cheat, that no one should help me, and if they do Purohit family has nothing to do with Suraj. Harshuk is shell shocked. Suraj asks to got get his degree and papers from his room and that he will give every penny back to them that they have gave him. Suraj goes upstairs and Harshuk, Laxmi and Kaveri follow. Everyone is telling Suraj to stop and not to leave home. Suraj isn't listening and saying hurtful things to his family and father. Harshuk tries to told on to Suraj when Suraj pushes him saying dont  touch me. Harshuk looses his balance and fall from the balcony of the second floor to the ground floor. Everyone screams and Suraj screams papa. Everyone runs to attend Harshuk. They take him to the hospital where the doctor tells them that he is very critical, he has internal bleeding and will be observed for 24 hours. No one can go see him. Suraj comes to the hospital and asks his mother for forgiveness. Kaveri looses her temper and tells him to leave. That he is a killer. Ends

Precap: Vijay telling big witch that you failed in trying to get Suraj in jail, and that I also know that Kaveri didn't call the police you did.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ritakayjaskitsssdAMSTsc19adhewarshalu777bcclmona_30pearldesaiguruvignesveryverysweet23Nehaviharmagicalcupidharshi21ekomasRenita571kripsyKahani_Ki_RaniMamanacaptkirkGarkhelsunanizorfuzzyface

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index