Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New MG FF: Living A Double Life updated:Mod note pg14 (Page 8)

Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nirjhor105

very much intrighuing. please add me to your m list if you have any
sure will pm u as i update

Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii
awesome update
loved it
sooo much mystery
cant wait 4 maans entry
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
thanks
will update soon
maan in next part...TongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisharoy1

nice start...
package of mystery..thriller...
loved it..
thanks for pm..
count soon...
thanks
will try to update todaySmile
Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalve

superb...loved it...
thanksSmile
Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaR

Very interesting story track...

Pls PM me too
will do Smile
Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments and here is the next part.

Part 2

"Your name is Maan Singh Khurana, everyone calls you Maan. From this day forward, you need to get used to thinking of yourself as Maan. For all intents and purpose, Arjun Singh is dead." The man who had been known as Arjun Singh until 3 days ago gave the seedy lawyer a look of contemp. "aren't you jumping the gun? We haven't agreed on the money." The lawyers tone sharpened. "I take it that means you've decided to accept my offer providing we reach a satisfactory financial arrangement." "I'm here, aren't I?" "Yes, indeed you are. And the sooner we get started, the sooner this whole thing can play out to our mutual satisfaction." Aditya Kashap all but rubbed his hands in glee. "First thing first, though. As I said, from this moment forward, I will address you as Maan and you must start thinking of yourself as accordingly. For this to work, you must become Maan Singh Khurana. Not just pretend to be him. Do you understand the distinction?" "My name is Maan Singh Khurana." he said in a monotone. The lawyer scowled. "Come now; say it like you mean it. Being a Khurana is something to be proud of. You are Maan Singh Khurana, Savitri Devi's grandson. That means something around these parts." "I'll practise." he said dryly. "You'll need to do more than practise. You'll have to live, breathe, sleep Maan Singh Khurana if we're to make this thing work." "And just how do you plan for it to work?" he demanded. "You say I resemble Maan Khurana, but I can't look that much like him. Not enough to fool his own family." "You're forgetting his gone for 12 years. He was only 18 when he left home, and before that, he'd spent years in boarding school. He was hardly ever around. Besides, some people's features change a great deal as they get older. And you've been through a lot. You were in a pretty bad car accident, right? You can always you had plastic surgery." "Wouldn't I have scars?"  "the wonders of modern medicine," the lawyer said with a shrug. "stop borrowing trouble and trust me. I would never have involved myself in such a risky endeavour if i weren't absolutely certain it could work. You may not look exactly like the pictures i showed you of Maan, but you certainly resemble his father, at least enough to be related." The imposter still wasn't convinced he could pull this off, but he said nothing as the lawyer rambled on. "Nevertheless, we'll still have to play this very carefully because even though I was dumbfounded by the similarity when I had first spotted you, I also noticed the difference. The way you look, the way you carry yourself...I knew almost instantly that you weren't Maan Khurana." "But you went around poking in my background anyway, didn't you?" the lawyer smiled. "I had to know for sure who I was dealing with before I made contact. And as for financial compensation, I mentioned before there's a sizeable inheritance from Maan's...excuse me...from your dead mother." "How much?" "A quarter of a million dollars. Now that you're over 21, the money is yours free and clear." "And the family will turn that kind of cash over to me just like that. No questions asked." "They won't have a choice. Pammi Khurana, Maan's mother, made the provisions before she took him back to Italy after her husband died. This money has nothing to do with the family." Adi swung his brief case onto the desk in the shabby motel room and snapped open the locks. "The inheritance will be yours providing you adhere to the terms of our agreement. You must convince Savitri Devi that you're her grandson and that you have absolutely no interest in the Khurana Enterprise. If you fail to do so within a reasonable amount of time, our agreement will be terminated."

The imposter went over and set down on the bed. Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he turned away. He didn't much like what he saw. Pulling a pack of cigarettes from his shirt pocket, he grabbed the butane lighter on the nightstand and lit up. Adi whirled in distress. "Put that out!" he squinted at the lawyer through a cloud of blue smoke. "Excuse me?" "I said, put that out," adi walked over and snatched the cigarette from his fingers, then ground it out in the ashtray. "You don't smoke." Maan gave a sharp laugh. "Like hell I don't." "Maan Singh Khurana doesn't smoke," the lawyer said slowly, as if trying to make his admonition sink in. "understand?" "How do you know I don't smoke?" the imposter asked in amusement. "You haven't seen me in years. I may have picked up a lot of bad habits you don't know about." Adi glared at him. "This isn't a joke, young man. It's in everyone's best interest for this to work out, but especially yours. With your record, you could be facing some serious jail time if you don't pull this off. So I advice you to listen to what I have to say very carefully...Maan." "Okay, whatever. I don't smoke." he said lazily. "Anything else I'm not allowed to do?" "We'll get into that later. But for now let me make something very clear to you. Once we start down this road, there'll be no turning back. If you have any questions or reservations, now is the time to voice them." "I think you should be the one with reservations." Adi frowned. "Why do you say that?" he got up from the bed and strode over to the window to glance out. "Say I do manage to convince the old broad—" "her name is Savitri Devi. She 's your grandmother so show some respect." He flashed a grin over his shoulder. "Say I manage to convince my beloved grandmother that I'm her long lost grandson...why would I still need you around? What would keep me from going after the whole enchilada?" Adi's expression turned wary. "What do you mean by the whole enchilada?" "I've done a little research since you showed up at the construction site the other day. Khurana Enterprise is worth a lot than a quarter million. They have oil leases all over. What makes you think I'll be happy with the money from my dead mother?" "Because it's a quarter million, more than what you have right now," the lawyer snapped. "And likely a good deal more than you'd otherwise see in your life time." He had a point there, the imposter thought. Adi picked up a folder and waved it in the air. "Don't forget, I've done my research, too. Arjun Singh doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together. He grew up dirt poor – lost both parents by the time he was 12, in and out of foster homes until he turned 18, served a stint in the army and another in a state correctional facility, settled in New Orland's and tried his hands at construction until Tasha came along and wiped him out. He evacuated to Houston with thousands of others and from there to Corpus Christi following work. Arjun Singh lived from pay check to pay check. Home is this rat-infested motel while he tries to save up enough money to get back on his feet. Maan Khurana has $250,000 to do with as he pleases. He could go back to New Orland's...or disappear off the face of the earth."

"My, my. You have been busy, haven't you?" he said with an edge of rancor. "Oh, there is more, but I think you get my point. You have a lot to gain from our collaboration, but if you try to claim any portion of Khurana holding other than the mother's inheritance, you will be exposed as an imposter and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And if you think that you can take me down with you, think again." Something glinted in Adi's beady little eyes. Greed, yes but something else. Too. A cruelty that he'd kept hidden until now. It would be a mistake to underestimate him, the imposter thought. It would also be a mistake to think that he could walk away unscathed with the money. No scheme ever worked out the way it was planned. He'd learned that lesson the hard way.

Precap: More with Maan or the imposter

Do hit the like button and please comments as well. Big smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

LivLetLivfluffyktausalmanmaniaanaum91sakadafi-Elfin-nazsijmysticangelNirjhor105anisharoy1siroililyJayaRamzu32sanu3108ambbiha-Veritaserum-minnie_tweetiemrk-1shalini01simi91-Zahra15--Mishu-punam2712KaSh-Maneet-Fanmitzi11shah10rsroopali6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalve_BlackPearl_

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
awesome update...
thanks for pm..
count soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran_14

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie