M&G FF- You and I ? ch 5 pg 15 updt 28/07/2011 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
hey great part !!!!!!
continue sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Chapter 5

Maan sat in his study...for the half an hr he was trying to focus on the job at hand but his mind continued to stray and it was quite expected to say the least ...after all he had gone out to a party after ages and it was the very first time he had gone out with Geet and she had surprised quite  bit with the ease with which she mingled with the crowd despite not knowing ne one there while he felt like an  alien despite knowing most in the room

The ease with which she held different conversations ...and the freedom with she laufed in the evening left him stunned and guilty and the questions rose ...was she really living the kind of life she wanted to?Was he really the cause of her suppressed personality at home , he had never seen her lauf like he did in the evening , he had never seen her talk like that ...infact she seemed a totally different person while she was around him

The thought bothered him ...well rather the fact bothered him ...so not only had he taken away her share of love from her but now he was guilty of curbing her real self ...brilliant he thought...it cudnt get ne better as far as his list of sins was concerned ...he cud'nt help the fact the fact that he cudnt love her but he cud definitely make amends as far as her not living freely and being her true self was concerned

How cud he make amends...he thought...

Ji arent you going to sleep , its quite late ...she said

Maan luked up to see her peeking in thru the half opened door ..."i was just packing up ...tum nahin soyi abhi tak " he asked

I was sleeping abhi aankh khuli , dekha aap nahin the so ...she said nd left the place

Liar ...thought Maan...kitna jhooth bolti hai jab bolna aata bhi nahin ...he wondered as he switched of the lights and left the study to sleep

-----

Maan was lying awake ...his mind was deep in thought and even tho it was really late sleep was hard to come by ...he cud make out that Geet too was awake as she was continuously shifting  and tossing and turning ...

So he still hasnt gone to sleep...Geet wondered ..."Hey bhagwaan kya musibat hai ..kaisi khatarnaak aadat padh gayi hai mujhe ...ab need kaise aye ...ummm he is also not helping my cause ...please god ya to mujhe need a jaye ya inhe aa jaye ...taaki mujhe need aajaye "..she hoped

Geet ...are u ok ?asked Maan

Ji replied Geet

Then why dont u sleep...he asked quizzically...

Ji ...Gnite ...she said ...she wanted to hit him for adding to her misery but what cud she do ...what cud she say ...if he even comes to know of her night time adventure ..he will be mad at her but wont say nething to her ...and this will bother her forever

------

Thru  the moonlight filtering into the room Geet looked at Maan's sleeping frame and heaved a sigh of relief ...so he was finally asleep ...thankyou for small mercies she thought...as she snuggled upto him nd kept her head ever so lightly on his chest ...finally she was there ...where she wanted to be ...even if it was for a while.

So isliye need nahin aa rahi thi ...said Maan

His voice was enuf to shock  her out of her wits and what he actually said never made it to her ears as she began her hopeless search for words to string up a proper reply

ji ...woh mujhe nahin pataa ..Sorry ...thats all she cud put together ...thank god for the  darkness around...else she wudnt know where to hide her embarrassed face as she made a failed attempt to move away but his hold was tighter and stronger than before and she cud barely move

So this is the story of every night ...interesting ...u take advantage of a man in deep sleep ...he said

Ji ... i mean nahin ...gnite please mujhe jaane dijiye ...she said as she  struggled to get away but he had trapped her pretty well between his right arm and his body.

See u came as per yr wish but u can go only as per mine ...he cudnt believe had just said that to her but suddenly he was enjoying her embarrassment nd this entire game ...it was fun for  a change ...and it was definitely a gud opportunity  to see if the Maan in him still existed somewhere

Ji ...woh actually need mein aa gayi I didnt mean to ...she said ...how was she ever going to face him  and his anger in broad day light she wondered ...at the moment she was just thankful for the fact that he wasnt angry straight away

But u were not sleeping Geet ...and I know that ..he continued as he tightened his hold arnd her further ...his mischievous self was definitely resurfacing

The close proximity , his comments and the situation were beginning to tell on her and she was simply speechless

So ...he said but before he could continue she said pleadingly "Please ...bahut der ho gayi hai aapko kal jaana hai kaam pe ...I am very sorry ..please ..

He cud feel her helplessness  and awkwardness...and he was enjoying it to the core .she was struggling to get out of his hold nd failing miserably ...and then almost giving up she said " mat jaane dijiye "...as she kept her head back on chest ...and decided to sleep

Gnite Geet ..this is going to cost u big ...he said ...as he shut his eyes to sleep

-----------------
To be continued
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Ok Apologies for the endless wait 😳...and i seriously hope that this hopeless part makes up for the delay a bit ...i know its not upto the mark ...but bec i had such a long gap it might be a bit disconnected ...do let me know of yr views and if u wud still be interested and i will try and redo this chapter a bit ...will be a bit more regular with updates if u guys want me to continue .....Thkyou for yr patience and look forward to reading yr views ...PMs will be sent out tomπŸ˜ƒ

-Pooja

hey the update was fab,,,come back soon,,thnks a tonnn 4 updating
AWESOMEE!!!
plz add me to your pm list!
REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY..THERE'S NO NEED TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER...IT SYNCS PERFECTLY WELL

BUT PLS UPDATE SOONπŸ˜†
finally u updated

THANK GOD

it was a sweet update

i liked it
wovvv Awasome update

loved it
loved the update...
i enjoyed the way maan was teasing her at the end...
i enjoyed that scene particularly...
poor geet she was waiting for him to sleep so she can go and cuddle up to him...
pl cont soon
can you pm me dear??? i was a silent reader of this ff. today i felt like comment it. it was awazinf.. awesome... can you add me to ur pm list. i have sent a buddy request too... great job...continue soon
really good one... can't wait for the next update...