M&G FF- You and I ? ch 5 pg 15 updt 28/07/2011

Posted: 12 years ago

Intro

Geet - 21 yrs Old ,Economics Graduate ,vivacious ,beautiful ,large hearted  basically  like any other girl her age except that most her age wud'nt be married and she was ' happily married ' well kind of for she was married to the man of her dreams ,the man she had grown up to love ..the seed of the feeling sown by  her and his family but the whole raising and nurturing of it completely her own accomplishment so much so that when the man of her dreams came up to her and said that he would never be able to give her that special place in his heart and was marrying her bec  their families were involved   -she herself was surprised at the depths of her feeling and that  how deep  the roots of her feeling ran because she never felt bad rather she felt sad for him and that he was marrying her under pressure and that she wasn't in a position to help him and that why was god being so harsh to him  ,So that's how deep in love Geet was 'stupid but true and her dream since the age of 8 had come true before her eyes 'she was his wife 'happy days ...well that's what the world thought and today after a month into her marriage that's what Geet had got herself into believing and living

Maan- 31 yrs Old,MBA ,Owner of Khurana Industries ,handsome yet grumpy ,kind of frustrated ,hurt ,reclusive, quiet  kind of guy 'basically not like yr usual 31 yr olds but ya married like yr normal 31 yr olds. Married- Happy Days'.Ahhh not really cause the word Happy never had nething to do with his life 'atleast that's what he thought though his family  had a different opinion altogether!!! So Maan always got a raw deal when it came to the business of  life but otherwise he was quite a smart player and the success of Khurana Industries reflected that ..his smartness obviously and not those raw deals '..So Marriage was another raw deal though he was somewhere responsible was this deal but then it was a raw deal '.and the worst part was he cudnt say anything to her ' her  ..ermm I mean his wife '.reason 'simple he cudnt hurt her because of his own issues '..but little did he realize he had already hurt her and was hurting her  somewhere daily.

He thought he cud never fall in love again ,He thought he was stuck for life in a raw deal '..well quite apt considering his life history , He thought he was responsible not only for his misery but was making her life miserable as well .She thought 'he wud someday realize the way she feels for him or has always felt and it isn't her fault really ,She thought someday he wud open up to her ..and share it all with her '..She though 'hopefully he wud forgive her cause she didn't mean to make his lfe miserable and if in her hands she wud do nething to see him Happy.

Chapter One promo

Maan was busy reading the morning newspaper when she stepped into the study quietly and placed his cup tea on the table 'their eyes met for a second and then she made her way out of the study just like she did every day ever since she had walked into this house as his wife

---------------------------------

I come with bad reputation when it comes to FF's but not my fault my old comp crashed taking with it all the future updates and then had some personal issues so ...i have my reasons ...but now I am kinda free so lemme know if this works ...and Ill update soon😳..Plus if u have a good suggestion for the FF title pls do lemme no this one here sucks for sure😆

PM List

sindu555
Dreamy_Mystique
Radhika Shah
dia
MaaneetLuverr
dia
nidzz
anaum91
kkaavvyya
richiii
preethia
shalve
cue1
mansijani21
Soapoperasrfun
ritzy09
anna12
fullyfaltu

gcddfan

Index

Prlogue pg 1

Ch1- pg 2

Ch 2a pg 4

Ch 2b pg 6

Ch 3a- pg 8

Ch 3b -pg 9

Ch 4- pg11

Ch5-pg 15

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
good tittle
nice concept
pls do cont soonnn
pls do pm me
nice start 

continue soon and do pm me 

love
Sana
simply awesome...
plzzz add me in
amazing..love it.
do continue plz.
thx
Nice intro!!
continue soon and PM me!
Gr8 concept
Du cont soon & plz add me 2 PM list Xx...
Its sounds Interesting, please continue...

nice start

do con ...add me in PM