India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Future predictions...

strawberry111 Groupbie
strawberry111
strawberry111

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
)I thought why not have a thread where we throw out possible ideas where anaya's love story will go...

We already saw how hitler-ish anants whole household is! (dinner table pe phone... kya?) i think that baba will force/ manipulate anant into agreeing for the engagement as a sort of test to see how strong his values are/ how obedient this is. i know its mean and weird, but it seems like just the thing baba will do. 

Eventually, we all know anant and navya will both accept their love and start working on their families. once this engagement thing gets sorted out, i'm interested to see how things go on navya's end. i feel for some reason ki right around when everything seems fine, the truth about renuka and gautum (his affair) will come out, and then navyas parents (especially her dad) will be hesitant to even think about navyas shaadi.

Just some thoughts... add yours!

(ps. i know this is a long ways away, but after seeing her patao skills in todays episode, i just cant wait until navya has to patao anants family! HA. can u imagine her patao-ing baba or bua dadI?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index