India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Another Brilliant episode

devradhika4ever Senior Member
devradhika4ever
devradhika4ever

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
drama, love, romance, suspense and action all packed in one episode. Loved watching it. Great job guys. love you all Avinash fantastic job, your role is so different this time around and your doing a fantastic job. Ofcourse Rubina your brilliant as always. and the supporting cast all have done a great job. love Chenu, Mansaram and Shanti and chanda (though hate their characters) they have done a great job. thank you again for a brilliant episode CV's

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITavina_foreveranusha34YourNightmareNeerjaa..sush..ashna26

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
AGREED! :) You are so right. LOVED RADEV TODAY AND ROHAN'S ACTING was fantastic !
melissa05 Goldie
melissa05
melissa05

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I agree. It was just a mindblowing and superb episode. it was just a big WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile I agree with you !!!!!!!!! Loved the episode everything was so GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode !!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
devradhika4ever
devradhika4ever

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Call me crazy but i felt every expression Radev gave were so appropriate. The only thing funny was when Dev got out of water with rads and started shaking the water off his hair. That was a little too much to do when your worried about your loved ones safety. But other then that brilliant. Every expression both gave were so intense and appropriate. Just loved them both.
valleyhouse Senior Member
valleyhouse
valleyhouse

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
yes the episode was really good.But dont you guys feel the creatives are now running through the ideas too fast.The pag phere episode and the time spent between dev and radhika could easily been shown over couple more episodes...but agree our radev were awesome...hope to see more scenes between the two...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

devradhika4ever
devradhika4ever

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Yes the other thing was i wish they had shown Rads expressing her regret to Chenu about not being able to help out. There was no dialog there, a little disappointing. And I wish they had show Rads see Dev giving the money to Shanti. I think they need to tie these ends well then there is good continuity. But was really looking forward to some rad chenu interaction, i feel they rushed it a little too fast

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valleyhouseNeerjaa

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
yaaa you are right yaar they did superb jod here...
AvIna superb today wow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index