Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i want gopi to break into pieces (Page 3)

-anvita- Newbie
-anvita-
-anvita-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
urmi is crossing her limits.Urmi is such a mother tht she spoiling her own daughter's life (rashi) in her sasuraal.Whats the difference b/w ahem-gopi,gigar-rashi.Though gigar loves rashi,ready to do anything for her.She is not recognising it.She is always in her own thoughts how to destroy gopi and her happiness which is making distant from gigar.
 What happiness rashi is getting from her sasural and her husband.Wht she is wishing for gopi to happen she will experience it later and that day,even urmi couldn't help her with kalakari's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShotOfTequila-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Well said priyaa...and esp the last line...
everyone in the show is playing their roles superbly...
and for gr8 actors only thing i can say is "we Love/Adore/Admire Positive Characters more than anything else and hate Negative ones more than our real life enemies...
I still remember on of interviews by Ashutosh Rana that

"Achhe Nayak Ka Reward Taliya hoti hain aur Achhe Khalnayak ka Reward Galiya Hoti hai"

Means
A Good Actor is rewarded by Clapping while A Good Villain is rewarded by Abusive words
thats a truth in SNS also...

and rest of the part...
I still doubt that Aham will start feeling for Gopi jas a husband just coz she is badly hurt...
yes he will do her dressing like Diwali epi but still will he be able to feel that pain from his heart, that he will want to take all of Gopi's pain and want to give her all happiness in her life...
i dont think...

first of all he should start considering her as a human being, who has emotions, feelings and then a girl who is married to him under same pressure of his mom as he did...
then his wife who is living with him for last almost one year w/o expecting anything in return and doing everything for him...

until he will see Gopi like this...m sure he wont be able to feel Anything for Gopi as A husband...even if she is on death bed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S-ShotOfTequila-Aamnakideewani

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Very nice post...You have said evrything what all of us here are wanting t say and keep saying...Ahem is slowing showing a change...But i dont know if it is only for the sake of Koki or on his own..The mango episode showed he has soemthing going on in his heart , since Koki wasnt there to show her eyes..

What i would have expected was , either Koki, Ahem or Hetal observing this abuse...And then keeping an eye on this duo...So that we do see lots of kalakaris along with good things happening...So that ultimately, good will win...But then the minds of the CV's of this serial doesnt seem to work,...All they want to show in this serial is about Rashi and Urmi escaping all the while/.//

And I dont think Ahem is emotional...But nowadays i feel he might feel bad if Gopi is in tears...So had he observed this abuse and any further things, he might slowly start understanding Gopi for what and why she is like this and then May be we could get the real Gohem track coming along...

How i wish we all were the CV's!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShotOfTequila--tellyaddict-

siri25 Groupbie
siri25
siri25

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
priya,
         you are right.. but now she's got kokila to look after her.. she always wants gopi to be individual.. the thing with gopi is she doesn't even feel the importance of herself as the bahu of modi family.. she can win over ahem only when she is determined to do so and not bothering about rashi.

-ShotOfTequila-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
these mom and dauthter are  evils they dnt deserves to be  human yuksss so called educated rashi who always calls gopi  GAWAR her self is a GAWAR who ill treats ppl for her own   and that daant ki dukan ma of her  budhi ghodi laal lagam

-ShotOfTequila-

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miz-Priyaa

Originally posted by siri25

gopi should know to stand for herself... lettin urmi punishj her like a school girl is really disgustin... even when she no longer the helpless girl living at her uncle's place.
              how can she be so naive?? it makes me think that she is indeed unfit for ahem because she's got no self respect at all.. all i could feel is sympathy for ahem.

i agree...but its not entirely gopi fault... shes been brought up that way... she has only seen what Urmi has shown her... shes only heard what Urmi made her hear... she practicly relied on Urmi all her life... she wasnt taught whats good and whats bad... there was no one there for her... for her what Urmi and Rashi say are right... so its will take time... but yea... she really needs to listen to koki and try to stay away from rashi

I have seen cases were patients have been mentally and physically  abused it thats years for them to get over it or in some cases never as for Gopi all she had since her child hood was abuse from R&U and when she got married she didnt get the love she wanted and she hasnt recoverd has no confident in her self and she feels it her fault and takes it

-ShotOfTequila-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
 i want everything as u mentioned  in ur topic but dont want rashi to get dumped out of home as i love her so much , i m also eager to see  when   gopi will get soft place in ahem's heart??? i dont understand  director of this show ,  he always  adds interesting tracks to  show but why dont he think to add ahemi gopi's  love story track ?? if it happens i guess that  this show willl be liked much ..

-ShotOfTequila-

Go to top