Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A new lease of life (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

Sheemu dear u made a very good analysisBig smile It was a very good episode BM Dadi and Suhana's scene was a good start the way BM and  Dadi  nodded even after not getting Suhana's point was too good than Sushaan's tie  scene was superb the. Ji Ji scene was too good,funny and well executed "suniye Ji  woh kya hai  na Ji  keh apne pehli baar mujhe mere naam se pukara hai na Ji woh Kya kehte hain na Ji main toh Dhanye ho gayi Ji LOL(agey yaad  nahi  hai JiLOL) the scene was done in Ragnistic wayBig smile  Pana's MIL FIL and  Panna's scene was  also  very  good  it depicted that people change there behaviour but there style is not changed which is true the way  Panna's MIL made Inder comfortable was also goodSmile.BM,Inder and Alok's  scene was nice BM was looking beautiful in that particular scene than moving to the highlight of the episode that was Sushaan's scenes the way Suhana said " mujhe tumhara kam karna bohot acha lagta hai she has so much love in her voice and than when she said "Tumhari maa Ishika ki maa Meri Ma "her words has the depth and the way she said koi hona chayiye so ap ke har Ishare ko samjhe jaise mom hoti hai it was soo touching and than when she made Ishaan hold her hand her eyes truely spoke volumes by having the warmth of her husband's hand after soo long and the way she kissed her hands that has the warmth of her husbands hand that was the best scene the scene and was portrayed  in a superbly fantastic way.Ragini again portrayed Suhana's emotion in an exellent wayStarClapStar Jay  was also better today.

Wonderful analysis dear. Yes most of the scene were lovely but for me Suhana/Ragini was sole star of the episode. I love seeing her in different moods and different situations. She did each scene totally RAGINISTICALLY!
Thank goodness Jay was better yesterday. I was beginning to lose all hope from him but he's bucked up. Thankyou CV's fpr listening to our plea.

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Bhaut hi pyaara likha hai aapne - very beautiful ClapClapClapClap
But then again, Ishaan and Suhana's relationship is indeed a very beautiful relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Bhaut hi pyaara likha hai aapne - very beautiful Clap
But then again, Ishaan and Suhana's relationship is indeed a very beautiful relationship.

Thankyou JI. Yes you are right, Sushaan's jod is beautiful.
madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by madhoo

Bhaut hi pyaara likha hai aapne - very beautiful Clap

Thankyou JI. Yes you are right, Sushaan's jod is beautiful.
App mujhe JI mat kahe please.  Theek hai JI LOL
madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Rubal, I started the thread with a deep and meaningful thought which I wanted to share with everyone, and now look we are discussing weight loss/gym..all thanks to you.
ROFLROFL  I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing at your comments
Sorry but it's funny the way you said it ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top