India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

this is ridiculous

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I agree that hetal keeps complaining and tells stuff from one house to another. But today it the bedi family was unbelievable. How the hell is someone supposed to make 10 different dishes. I mean seriously it is food. And it is a home it is not a restaurant where they can just order per their taste. and what is wrong with sweety, if hetal didnt make what she liked what is the need to get mad and make faces. She is a grown up married  woman why doesnt she make it herself. And her pregnancy cannot be the excuse because so many pregnant woman go to work all day and come home and cook and clean the house. She does nothing but just orders aorund.
In our household, my mom makes the food but if any of us doesnt like what is made we just go make it ourselves. I am not sure if this has something to do with a joint family but they made no sense today. And even if i was in hetal's place i would put sweety in her place. she is really immature.

And since i know people will compare mona and hetal so i will just make it clear that even if they make mona do something like this is wrong

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalurulezHalkatJawaniJay

methebest Senior Member
methebest
methebest

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

I agree that hetal keeps complaining and tells stuff from one house to another. But today it the bedi family was unbelievable. How the hell is someone supposed to make 10 different dishes. I mean seriously it is food. And it is a home it is not a restaurant where they can just order per their taste. and what is wrong with sweety, if hetal didnt make what she liked what is the need to get mad and make faces. She is a grown up married  woman why doesnt she make it herself. And her pregnancy cannot be the excuse because so many pregnant woman go to work all day and come home and cook and clean the house. She does nothing but just orders aorund.
In our household, my mom makes the food but if any of us doesnt like what is made we just go make it ourselves. I am not sure if this has something to do with a joint family but they made no sense today. And even if i was in hetal's place i would put sweety in her place. she is really immature.

And since i know people will compare mona and hetal so i will just make it clear that even if they make mona do something like this is wrong
I find this story one sided. Story is not about different cultures, but one family is all negative and the other is great, so I am sure many people will  bash Hetal here. Creatives need to wake up.
Durudhara IF-Dazzler
Durudhara
Durudhara

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by methebest

Originally posted by nigo123

I find this story one sided. Story is not about different cultures, but one family is all negative and the other is great, so I am sure many people will  bash Hetal here. Creatives need to wake up.

I agree with both of you. It was really ridiculous to see how many things she was suppose to prepare while they all took off on her.
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I think we all have forgotten the first time mona was told to make 50 things..and they were thing which she has never heard of
Hetal was not left in the kitchen to cook alone she also has a helper so i don't think it is an unrealistic situation...This is a joint family and everyone does have thr own demands
Sweety is surely getting on my nerves
I loved how Vimmy instead of complaining got to work right away

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayInfofan

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
As somebody pointed out it's no longer about cultures but rather two different extremes of in-law Good vs. Bad. As far as dishes go that's pretty common in joint families that women cook up like 5-6 different dishes a day since there is many women and helper around to help, so it was nothing undoable. Hetal problem is she doesn't think and depending too much on her Phui and Baa who are advising her wrong. As for Sweety getting mad, is that Hetal promised her that she will make it and then went back on her word. There is indeed difference between how a joint family runs vs nuclear family where if you want to eat something you go make yourself and not burden one person. Just my two cents.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index