Navya

Anant's family rulebook!:)More on Pg 3, 4,5,7

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey all,

I know the forum is kinda tensed today!!!LOLConfused
So I thought of adding a lil humour to it!!Surprise!!!Coz most of my friends here always expect a sensible, elaborated and sober kinda post from my end!!LOL..But I am in some other mood today...for a change!Wink
Well, I thought of creating a topic with Anant's family rule book...we can keep adding as we get more insights on this weird family and its weird funde!
Here are some rules that I have come across...some totally "hatke" rules!The ones that are really unreasonable, unpredictable and unimaginable!!LOLPlease keep adding and I will keep editing them on the first page!!Wink

Rule #:

1: Girls should get engaged/married at the age of 16...Wacko
2. Babaji will always wear a chashma, a tilak and a dhoti-kurta - be it during a puja, or going to the airport or on the dining table!!Wacko!He does not believe in changes...not even changing his wardrobe...wiase imagine him in a half-sleeves tshirt and  shorts!!!LOLROFL
3. MummyJi is always all decked up in a jahatakti-matakti saree..in kitchen, in hall, in bedroom...during day, during night...all the time!!LOL!How does she manage to look so pretty in every shot..Embarrasseddoes she carry a mascara, lipstick and a concealer with her ALL the time??LOLWaise, this has been my question wen i watch all saas-bahu shows!!Wacko
4. Nobody can recieve phone calls during dinner!!Seriously, wat rule is that?? Babji ka funda-...jai ho jai ho!!LOL
5. Sant Babaji either Smiles or Stares or remains Silent...S is his favorite letter I think...Wink
6. Being friends with girls, going to a co-ed gathering and calling up friends is a "vahiyaat" thing to do!!!!As if he produced kids without having any proximity with his wife..Wink.what, he is some antaryaami Sant?...no romance in Babaji;s life everWink...i pity his wife!!!LOLHer happiest day of life wud have been the day she was on death bed...chutkara day from Stern looking hubby!!(Another S!!!)Wink

7. Bhabhi and other weirdo women in the house will spy and scheme all the time and not mind their own business at any time! (courtesy:sohn)Embarrassed

What else do you think i missed in this horrible rulebook???LOL

Keep adding!!
By The Way, I do not mean to offend anyone's belief..Embarrassed.this post has been created only to see the humour side of weird rules!!!No offense please!!!Embarrassed

EDIT: Some more added on Page 3, 4 5 and page 7!!!!!Embarrassed

Love,
Ritz

Edited by rituloveskmh - 31 May 2011 at 10:20am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Garfield123lachuugai3tp26ksgstarsupriaArhiliciousLOVEPallavi_roxzobshehHessa85Nikhi.Lifu18smitasmitaThaniyah_KNisa_nrPratameshClumsyIntrovertPurpleRainshelly_nairXx_fehmida_xXdeeps07_Arushi_-Wishes-chucklebuddy-Ammie-Jasmine...Roshni.samratrocks.Juhi.

sohn Senior Member
sohn
sohn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
lol Nice post LOL

Bhabhi and other weirdo women in the house will spy and scheme all the time and not mind their own business at any time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohn

lol Nice post LOL

Bhabhi and other weirdo women in the house will spy and scheme all the time and not mind their own business at any time!

Yeah, thats a funny one...and Ms Shagun can enter into Anant's room anyday, anytime and dance with his pics!!Thats not supposed to be "Vahiyaat"???how convenient!!!WackoStern Smile
Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasmitasmitaDimdim.

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
hey Ritz, i lov all ur posts
keep it up

rituloveskmh

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post yaar
most impt u cant fall in love in this family luv is a crime here
both sis getting married in the same house is becoming their parumpara it reduces conflicts what a crap rule

rituloveskmh

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuPallavi_roxrituloveskmhsmitasmita

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
if they want anant to be sooo much disciplined then they cud have started a special college for him alone... then no tension of girl friends...

n i dont understand at all as y is anant afraid of this jungle pariwaar.. y cant he speak up... will they throw him out if he says something? or will they put him in some dark room without food?  he even shivers if he gets a phone call in front of all... y?????????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhLicyabhingya

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Ritz, that was awesome analysis... this is really hilarious...

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index