India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Rohit's green eyes

shining89 Goldie
shining89
shining89

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I don't want rohit to wear black lenses anymore in SL. I want to see him onseen with his green eyes again. black lenses don't suit him at all. I humbly request rajesh joshi to listen to me. What you guys think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruck

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I, personally  think the black lenses look good on him Big smile... but I do really luurrve his natural green eyesDay Dreaming... Only problem for me is when he's on screen I'd probably get mesmerised by his green eyes & forget how much I'm suppose to dislike Suraj LOL ... 
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
when he was with his original eyes in aise karo na vida..then though his character aryaman was negative...i forgot everything..and i supported him in his every wrong deeds and was scolded by other viewers...and nw with this black one i don't even feel like watching sl...i am waiting for his onscreen entry with those tempting green eyesEmbarrassed...but they almost killed his look with those funny jet black lens

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index