Rang Badalti Odhani

Special Appreciation - Page 3

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Rooj - Kyun yeh topic banaya?...All the comments have made me feel so humbled😳...I get so enough love & affection from everyone's replies anyway😊...Can't cope with a seperate thread on the matter...Tuh bhi na!😳...

@Veena - We are so lucky to have you as our MOD😊...And remember what the Mahapurush said...No sorry or thank you between friends🤗...It's my pleasure and we all do our bit, don't we?...We all feel protective towards the forum at some point...I love how we come together in a mini crisis...They are so comman, that it has now become a forum joke😆...

@Karishma - I am never going to loose that label now...You rock too Sunshine🤗...

@Vatty - Love you too, even when you drive me insaan😆...My heart has doubled in size after your post😳...Like I just told Veena, friends don't say thank you...It's not my fault, tum sub ho hi itne pyaare🤗...

@Bona - 🤗...You are also one of the most cheerful and optimistic members I know😃...Btw, we have another comman friend, Kaveri😊...

@Sonali - Anytime🤗...And I will try to stay the same...Hope all this attention doesn't affect me😆...

@Deepali - Couldn't have worked on the chaska without support from all of you😳...I love how all of us do our bit and we each contribute to the forum in a special way...Like you do with the LU😃...

@Shriya - Your words are very kind😳, but you own support for the forum is no less...All your efforts outside the forum are also appreciated😃...

@Purvi - Appreciate your efforts for the chaska too Purvi and you support for the show😊...

@Shalu - Love you too sweetie🤗...And for the third time, friends don't say thank you😳...Rooj is sane, she just likes to play the nautanki😆...If you can find my belan you can use it!😆...But who are you going to hit?😃...

@Ramani - Awww, you are so sweet🤗...I understand how you feel about the rating and I am greatful for the time and effort everyone has put into it😃...

@Jyothi - Awww, that was touching post Jyothi😃...I don't deserve so much praise😳...

@Naveen - The feeling is mutual😊...

@Roshni - Love you too🤗...And you are one of the sweetest people I have met too😊...

@Siara - 🤗...Yes it is another faltu topic, she didn't need to do this!...Just look at me😳...Btw, I am not always patient😆...

@Rafia - Awww🤗😭😃...Well I feel like a big sister all of you and love you guys for giving me that right...Though some of you are hellbend on calling me mummy😆...

@Tora - Love your honesty too Tora😃...

@All - Tum sub bhi na...Made me cry with some of your posts😃😭😃...And so much praise!😲...Hope it doesn't inflate my head...Honestly Rooj, why??...I feel like I am MOTW again😆...

I don't derserve the attention seriously...All of you are soo lovable and such fantastic human-beings, ke tum par pyaar aata hain❤️...I love all of you and the fact that you all so full of life...I love our forum and the fact that we talk, fight and joke with so much masti and affection...The way we stick together and all our different shades too...Each and every one of you is unique and special...Makes me proud to be your friend and to be part of this awesome forum😃...

FORUM HUG and love you all😃🤗...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Rooj - Kyun yeh topic banaya?...All the comments have made me feel so humbled😳...I get so enough love & affection from everyone's replies anyway😊...Can't cope with a seperate thread on the matter...Tuh bhi na!😳... what? u know u are loved and u know me...i love to show appreciation to everyone...I love you May and chup chap baith ke apni appreciation lo! I love you!

@Veena - We are so lucky to have you as our MOD😊...And remember what the Mahapurush said...No sorry or thank you between friends🤗...It's my pleasure and we all do our bit, don't we?...We all feel protective towards the forum at some point...I love how we come together in a mini crisis...They are so comman, that it has now become a forum joke😆... I agree on each and every word here!!! I love you too Veena!!!

@Shalu - Love you too sweetie🤗...And for the third time, friends don't say thank you😳...Rooj is sane, she just likes to play the nautanki😆...If you can find my belan you can use it!😆...But who are you going to hit?😃... lol im not sane ok...im insane! May ur my sanity!!!

@All - Tum sub bhi na...Made me cry with some of your posts😃😭😃...And so much praise!😲...Hope it doesn't inflate my head...Honestly Rooj, why??...I feel like I am MOTW again😆... coz we love u! Muah!!!

I don't derserve the attention seriously...All of you are soo lovable and such fantastic human-beings, ke tum par pyaar aata hain❤️...I love all of you and the fact that you all so full of life...I love our forum and the fact that we talk, fight and joke with so much masti and affection...The way we stick together and all our different shades too...Each and every one of you is unique and special...Makes me proud to be your friend and to be part of this awesome forum😃... This is why u deserve the attention coz u never appreciate urself! we do it for u!!!!

FORUM HUG and love you all😃🤗...

I'll make u feel horrible if u don't stop! lmao
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh ...did not even know of this thread...

May..what can one say about you that is not already said...stay the way you are...be true to yourself ..

MAY the force be with us...

HUGS

Saaz
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mayyy ur the best ...always asking us to rate the chaskameter and supporting RBO all the time...tooo sweet love u... 😃 ...and Rooj nice post dear... 😃
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Awww.. Its such a awwwiieee post by Rooj.. Awww.. Everything's sooo true!

May everyone has so perfectly said everything about you.. You're honestly such a sweetie pie.. I love ur positive attitude, no matter what.. I love your love for RBO show, Shanak and the Forum.. You treat everyone sooo equally and I have no words to express your nice-ness.. 😳 

Just stay the same.. Stay the way you are.. You rock May! And this special dedication and appreciation was much needed.. Salute to you May!

Keep rocking! Love youuu tonneeesss! ❤️
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww lovely topic rooj and agree with all that you've said.

May, you really are a sweetheart. Admire your unrelenting support for the show and forum, your positivity and your sweet and kind nature.

Enjoy the love and affection being showered on you... you deserve it. 😊