Users

Frequent Posters

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sjain

hey fatuuu:))

wats the discussion???

Just random KaJen stuff as usual. You know, how one conversation leads to another lol
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Even though I keep revising, I can't help but think of KaJen

That's How Pagal We Are. We Think Of KaJen All Da Tyym <33
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome jaanu..Preets dii..

Rabia di..They are not doing the tent scene again..I meant that they were making HOT scene more like TRYING to make..But all I think is that they are pathetic tries..And as for serials no serial seems to have the magic that DMG had..I dont watch them too..<333

.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Oh..I dint know that..But the fact that nowadays all promos seem to want to create the hype The tent scene Promo created..I am sooo freaking happy..And I am gonna make a post on it tomorrow..Its undeniable that everyone is trying to recreate the Tent Scene once again..But the fact remains that as long as Its not KJ doing to scene it will always be inferior to the tent scene..

yeah ur rite ..they try to copy a lot of scenes of kajen as they r pretty famous n all ..par they never work out ..as only kajen is the best .related to such scenes ..they suit the scenes very well. n obviously undeniable chemistry
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Oh..I dint know that..But the fact that nowadays all promos seem to want to create the hype The tent scene Promo created..I am sooo freaking happy..And I am gonna make a post on it tomorrow..Its undeniable that everyone is trying to recreate the Tent Scene once again..But the fact remains that as long as Its not KJ doing to scene it will always be inferior to the tent scene..

Yeah in that serial Maryada, they had a tent scene and they even wore white like KaJen. KSG was so right in his interview of that-they do things first and then everyone copies them
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adMwxXBEqOo

Here you go Preets dii..Another hot one..<33
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Yeah in that serial Maryada, they had a tent scene and they even wore white like KaJen. KSG was so right in his interview of that-they do things first and then everyone copies them

yeah ur rite they use it as kajen make it a big hit ..but they really don't know that it only suits kajen none other couple does create magic, chemistry llike they do
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jab mila tu turutu turutuuu

Hellooo Girlsss🤗
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Chutkii KaJen Are Irresistible <333 I Dnt Watch ONE Single Serial Since DMG Finished!
Couples Need To Get Der OWN Ideas.
Otha Then Copy KaJen <3333