devyani is worst than ssp

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I have come to the conclusion that devyani is even worst that ssp. IF from the beginning she had stopped ssp from his wrong doings he would probably stop. But she keeps encouraging him by covering up his mistakes. I am sure even when she finds out that ssp tried to rape priya she will tell her to keep quite. And this time he killed innocent people but still she is covering up for him. she is a sick woman.
I second you! She's just too much, she is the cause behind every thing! :@
Reely devyani is an impossible character sheez d root of all d problems
she is weak, pathetic & a sad excuse of a woman she thinks shes protecting her families honour but the selfish dim wit is ruining so many innocent lives.
due to this pathtic woman her dearest perverted hubby is prying on so many innocent girls & raping & abusing them by using position as ssp, disgusting if this horrid woman opened her mouth at least adi could have saved some innocent lives by preventin his sick dad

she knows hes using there son, hes trying it on with her sister, but this dumb psycho & nosy witch dares to question priya & tell her off, i swear this maryada team seriousely needs to show priya more stronger & to make her stand up to her bully ma-in-law & tell her where to stick her views & stop ear wiging you saddo

if they keep on sragging this pathtic story line of adi being used & him not finding out his dads real disgraceful nature im going to stop watching, as im sick & tired of this bore its been stretched far to long, it needs to reach a conclusion & then adi to stand up to his dad

creatives please read this stop boring us & reveal ssps real face we were so happy to finally witness friction between that pathetic man & his angel of son, but guys cheated you us by raising our hopes then bringining them crashing down, by making adi & that pervert re-concile. if you think you can cheat us then trust me get ready to shut shop, as we are getting sick of same bore ssp winning
Originally posted by omiraja

she is weak, pathetic & a sad excuse of a woman she thinks shes protecting her families honour but the selfish dim wit is ruining so many innocent lives.
due to this pathtic woman her dearest perverted hubby is prying on so many innocent girls & raping & abusing them by using position as ssp, disgusting if this horrid woman opened her mouth at least adi could have saved some innocent lives by preventin his sick dad

she knows hes using there son, hes trying it on with her sister, but this dumb psycho & nosy witch dares to question priya & tell her off, i swear this maryada team seriousely needs to show priya more stronger & to make her stand up to her bully ma-in-law & tell her where to stick her views & stop ear wiging you saddo

if they keep on sragging this pathtic story line of adi being used & him not finding out his dads real disgraceful nature im going to stop watching, as im sick & tired of this bore its been stretched far to long, it needs to reach a conclusion & then adi to stand up to his dad

creatives please read this stop boring us & reveal ssps real face we were so happy to finally witness friction between that pathetic man & his angel of son, but guys cheated you us by raising our hopes then bringining them crashing down, by making adi & that pervert re-concile. if you think you can cheat us then trust me get ready to shut shop, as we are getting sick of same bore ssp winning

Remeber when Priya saw SSP for the first time after her marriage, and she said that she will tell everybody his truth very soon? Well, its been 4 months now, and nothing such has happened. I feel that Priya is kind of responsible as well, because she said that she will take care of the family when she tells them the truth, then why doesn't she just tell them? 

i too feel devyani is even worst than the ssp ...i just hate her character sooo much!!😡 every time she comes on the screen nowadays i feel like changing the channel!
she shud hav raised her voice against the ssp...long time bac...the ssp treats her like dirt...still she  supports him in all his wrong doings...i am sure even wen she gets to know bout priyas truth she vil tell priya to keep quiet for her familys maryada
she expects priya to come to her with any of her problems, to discuss  her thoughts ...who does she think she is...stopping priya from opening her heart b4 aditya??he is her husband damn it!
its devyani who is responsible for everybodys plight...
i dont think priya is being weak as expressed over here...she is trying ,agreed at a slow pace...but that is b'coz she dosnt want to hurt adi in the bargain.
CVs pls do something bout dev...soon.
Originally posted by Phoenix_3

Remeber when Priya saw SSP for the first time after her marriage, and she said that she will tell everybody his truth very soon? Well, its been 4 months now, and nothing such has happened. I feel that Priya is kind of responsible as well, because she said that she will take care of the family when she tells them the truth, then why doesn't she just tell them? 

Hey dear u missed some episodes . PRIYA tried to tell the truth long back . But SSP threatened her that he will cause harm to her father or even Adiya . by creating some situations ...
Originally posted by spardha_angel

Reely devyani is an impossible character sheez d root of all d problems
I agree to u.
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Hey dear u missed some episodes . PRIYA tried to tell the truth long back . But SSP threatened her that he will cause harm to her father or even Adiya . by creating some situations ...

YES, Priya did try !!! But wat we are talking about how the CVs are letting SSP win all the time!!! Everytime someone suspects him... and we think finally we can see something new, same old story is repeated!!! I understand that his true colors can't be revealed all at once since everyone got TOO much respect for him... But atleast CVs can start showing family member having suspicion on SSP's character!!!! 
Is Uttara that dumb that she can't sense how her BIL hugs her or talks to her... GOSH...