Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, the show is going on stupid now.

Wouldn't it be nice if they showed how Mona & Hetal bonded to get each other's help in adjusting into their respective homes for a change?
Hetal should be asking Mona for advice instead of her Phui/Baa or getting around Sweety. At least Mona tried when she was newly married and Sejal responded.
Hetal & her attitude needs to come down to earth pretty fast for this boring track to end.

Seriously ,, i hv not stopped watching the show but 
initially i used to download the entire episode and re watch it again and again... but i totally lost the interest in the show.

if anu lost his job/got  reductn of salry y cant he just say it to everyone 
to top it he is quoting his ambaji as an example who balanced the whole family in hard times earlier... i mean it is ridiculous... they were children in past so she balanced and telling them is not wise thing...

wts now everyone is grownup and they will understand... 

and in future if ambaji finds out she might think Mona is great hiding all this and taking the pain or she will again shout that anu changed changed ...  all coz of mona... its really ridiculous..
This show is turning into Chudailon ki competition
Originally posted by jmhuj3

i dont understand...if you have a daughter in law...is she expected to carry out household chores/cooking all by herself...why cant others help... why cant sweetie help... and is there such a thing as cooking to satisfy everyone's interest everyday... we basically make 2-3 dishes per day...ie curry, vege ... for the whole fly...make it real creatives...

I certainly do not agree with you here. The Bedi's have a maid for God Sake who is kalavati and kalavati was trying her best to assist Hetal but Hetal choose to listen to Phui for whatever reason. Hetal' s in laws are Gods compared to Mona's who happen to be Hetal's parents. The Ghandi's never had a maid but when Anukalp got married they seem to get a free one and yet they do not know how to treat her properly
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

Hetal is really spoiling her chances with Karan. I'm sure he would have preferred having dishes made what his family enjoys rather than what he enjoys.
Hetal is really behaving like a spoilt brat. I must say she has courage/ignorance to antagonize Amrit at every turn. Amrit is such a good mother-in-law that Hetal should have tried to get on with her.
I agree completely. She probably would prefer a mother in law like Mona
Kajol, thanks for the fabulous update. I too am loosing interest in this show. I just dont know where this storyline is heading but I am not really entertained anymore with it. I read your updates and then decide if I will watch when I get home as It shows in the evening here and I get home after I would have read your updates.

Why cant Anukalp get another job? why he is so glued to this company?
Thanks very much for the update.
Originally posted by kajolj

agree with you Hetal is really pushing her luck here, and now Vimmy is back I wouldn't be surprised if she say something to her. I wish she had talked to Bharti instead of Phui atleast she would have given her good advise unlike Phui who is out there to ruin her life under the sham of love 

@Shibu no I'm not leaving the forum, I love talking to everybody here😳 it's just that show is becoming so painful to watch same cycle repeating over and over which holds no interest for me😕
[I totally agree...hetal is doing what poor Mona always was blamed for inspite of not doing it. What an Irony 

HETAL is getting to be a pain 🤢