OMG!! i am loving it..

roseroserose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am loving this new track..the new make over of everyone is good..The changed tough Panchi,bitchy T,piya,misha all..i liked how Panchi has taken the lesson life gave her.She has become more tough.its good.nobody can ever make use of her again.and t,i know most of you dislike her but i think she is good and her character is very intresting.there's more to her.And thank god Piya started her dectective work again..soon she wil find everything about her past and our dear Abhay..really enjoying this new track..😊😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseroserose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
130 views and no replies!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the current track is good but obviously the show is incomplete without Abhay and if they want trps they need to bring him in the current track
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis track is kinda new n fresh...bt ders sumthin missin...i want abhay,sid,n chandeena back:(:(:(...i miss u guys plz cum back:(
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you TOTALLY THIS phase two of PKYEK ROCKS BIG TIME..it has to climb to top 50 shows in TRP numbers ..hands down..!!FOR ME IT IS NO.1 ANYWAYs..!!🤗
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well yes its good...but we need abhay back...and also we want sid back...

the new make over is good...panchi is strong enough...T becomes super bitch of the season...misha still the same but more protective for piya...piya becomes ultra morden and beautiful...everything so far is good...shocked by kabir's behaviour...at least this is way better than running around piya...

everything superb...now the only wait is abhay and ChanDeena entry...

Jay has his personality...but he looks like yash tonk in some angles...shiv of karam apna apna...

neel is cute...

werewolves couldn't charm me as much my evil vampire sid did for me...i need him back...we need our charm back...