SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes It Would Awsome To See. Untill Then Let's Enjoy Our Show. Shall We. (:
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL
there are 925830572093759203759023750270597295032 names other than jacob? like honestly -__-
Jacob Black is Jacob Black.
no one can re create him so why bother trying.
 honestly i remember EK saying this is totally different than Twilight. i think not... 

234Diya426 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys, that reminds me, the new guy that was shown in todays episode is a werwolf. m definatly sure because i remmber when haseen and chan had a fight he was there.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 234Diya426

hey guys, that reminds me, the new guy that was shown in todays episode is a werwolf. m definatly sure because i remmber when haseen and chan had a fight he was there.

chand and haseena was fighting wid someone else (and he died)
he is not the same person
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It wud b awsum...if d raichand brothers clash with werewolve bros...sid abhay is gonna rock..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i thought that sid died? how can he come back? i understand metz can come back.
moreover it does not matter who they bring as werewolf brothers but the dynamic of abhay and sid is undeniably the one of best one we have seen and it is def sets the screen on fire. the only dynamic that really can compete wid that one is abhay-pia. well i know there cannot be a comparison between brotherly relationship and love but they have a lot in common. the base of both relationships may be different little bit but still they resemble as the common denominator is abhay. after a long time i have started to admire ekta kapoor. i mean the way she is handling story of PKYEK is amazing.

i just dont lyk this b!tchy pia that we see today. i mean the real pia was so cute and nice. well i hope she starts trusting abhay once their relationship kickstart. i m def not looking forward to any love square of abhay-metz-pia-the new werewolf (jacob)
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It would be fun to see the whole vampire family & werewolves ...and imagine sid& abhay being together to fight ...poor werewolves 😆😆
Abhay has already faced so many werewolves( so many eyes are equivalent to two werewolves 😆😆)  and made them run away with his sound ...both bro can easily handle just two werewolves 🤣...Ahhh dont know i pity them ...rather i prefer to have fight between strong vampire vs two brother like VD where klaus&salvatore brother 😛😊
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago

yeah for that we want sid back 

so guys plzzz call str1

coz i doubt hardly any1 is calling

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Nishi awesome idea hun..Tum apne fighting ideas se baaz nahin aavogi na..!!!🤣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
that would be interesting...