Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Bin tere..Bin tere..Bin tere..!! (Page 8)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I miss them TR! really miss them. not enough with the weeks before the leap without Abhiya. now it seems we have to wait to the Maha episode propably to just see a simple meeting of them:( Here i actually thaught the Maha episode would be for Piya gaining her memory again after Abhiya have meet for a week or so.
hate these creatives and their drags! Thank god they at least didnt wait with Piya's reentry warna i would not watch the show at all. Atleast she still keeps me hooked and her scenes makes me feel Abhiya to some level. The otherwise dragging sidetracks like yetserdays are a torture in times like this.

awesome post sweety! love the pics and the lines.

------
This one is so 'sexy'Blushing

Its so cute they way they looked at eachother in this interview, specially how she is looking at him here...uff, where did these easy and fun days go?Ouch...a bit proffesionalism for media from his side wouldnt harm. we know those days and the fun is there. but we never get to see it:(

Edited by ..Mari.. - 27 May 2011 at 4:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimi-Rumi-

Bunku Groupbie
Bunku
Bunku

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear. They are just so picture perfect. Abhay will be back soon keep watching the show. Soon abhay will realize pia ki memory delete Karne se kuch nahin hone vala. Yaade mitai he pyaar nahin pyaar to abhi bhi dil me he.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
OMG..love u Hema for this...its only 3days sicne they hvn;t showed Abhay n its already feeling like ages. Cry pata nahi...kitne aur din Abhay/Vivu k bina rehna pdega...n seeing this new entry i dnt think its going to be too soon. Confused Missing Abhay n his hot aatitude n looks like hell. Cry n my my my...this song is one of my favourites...Hug so apt for this stituation, n those caps/pics..r like doobte ko tinke ka sahara. LOL love you. Big smile Smile

n yes...u r so right..ViSu interviews..right description..it seems liek we saw it in our previous janam. Ouch pata nahi wo din kab wapas ayenge... nw toh i dnt even switch on news channel, since i dnt rlly hope for it nw.

Edited by chahat4u - 27 May 2011 at 5:47am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Hema Cry

Your post is superb...missing AbhIya a lot...even I didn't watch yesterday's episode yet..thinking of watching after Abhay's entry... Cry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

m missing him alot...
m not getting one thing... ok as per leap concept they can't show Abhay now... but they can show him in flash backs na Pia ki tarag baqi sab ki bhi yadasht chali gayee hai kya can't they think abt Abhay...showing his FB.
Can't take it anymore wid him three epis wid no Abhay in picture  don't like it at all...

Aw..ROMAILA..I so loved that ..sab ki yaadasht chali gayi hai kya stuff..ROFL I am so with you..at least they can show the sleeping handsome moving his sweet hands or face or eyes..stuff na..awww...Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Show looks incomplete with out the main leads there, but don't be sad, i hope we will have him back max by next week. cheer up nowSmile

Aw..Yeah..that is why till then I thought we all will relive their HOTTNESS..& survive till then..what say..Embarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella-Edward

for first i wanted 2 c wats in dis Aag aur Patange Ki Kahani. but later it ended like i want 2 c only ABHAY

Miss You A Lot Dear! Ur Last Face and Eyes is Haunting Me!
Miss U! Unhappy Love You!Heart

aWWW,...SO TRUE YAAR THAT LAST SCENE WHEN HE WATCHED PIYA GOING WITH ARNAB WAS SO TOUCHING NA..!!CryCry
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol Abhay can sing: "tere bina tere bina...lagta nahi mera jiya...ab tere siva chale meri saasein na re na" LOLLOL

aWWW..nishi..YOU TOO SINGING FOR ABHAY..AWWW..WHAT A DAY..AYYYLOLHug

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index