Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hukshila

Show looks incomplete with out the main leads there, but don't be sad, i hope we will have him back max by next week. cheer up now😊

Aw..Yeah..that is why till then I thought we all will relive their HOTTNESS..& survive till then..what say..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bella-Edward

for first i wanted 2 c wats in dis Aag aur Patange Ki Kahani. but later it ended like i want 2 c only ABHAY

Miss You A Lot Dear! Ur Last Face and Eyes is Haunting Me!
Miss U! πŸ˜” Love You!❀️

aWWW,...SO TRUE YAAR THAT LAST SCENE WHEN HE WATCHED PIYA GOING WITH ARNAB WAS SO TOUCHING NA..!!😭😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol Abhay can sing: "tere bina tere bina...lagta nahi mera jiya...ab tere siva chale meri saasein na re na" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aWWW..nishi..YOU TOO SINGING FOR ABHAY..AWWW..WHAT A DAY..AYYYπŸ˜†πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ueh post bhej do visu ko , darr ke maare interview de dengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† i THINK aNMOL THAT IS A LAST RESORT LEFT..i GUESS...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

U have also become vampire now hema raat raat bhar jagti ho🀣

aWWW..>archi..TUM BHI NA..🀣🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: beb018

AWSUM POSTπŸ‘

iam missing ABHAY and ABHIYA sooo much missing dem lyk hell its been 4 epi without him😭 n its sooo getting boring now dey better bring him back by monday or else da rating will fall down and i dont want dat
hope he'll be back by next weekπŸ˜•

HEY i SO SOS SO LOVE THAT aV  YOU HAVE POSTED YAR THANK YOU SO MUCH ..DEAR..!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaarification

nice post hema...!πŸ‘πŸΌ
everyone is missing abhay and abhiya a lot..πŸ˜”
I am just watching the show for trps...want abhay back soon yaar...right now I am surviving by watching all their romantic videos...

me exactly doing thE same..WATCHING ALL THEIR sWEET & HOT MOMENTS FROM DAY ONE..AWWW...😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

I miss them TR! really miss them. not enough with the weeks before the leap without Abhiya. now it seems we have to wait to the Maha episode propably to just see a simple meeting of them:( Here i actually thaught the Maha episode would be for Piya gaining her memory again after Abhiya have meet for a week or so.

hate these creatives and their drags! Thank god they at least didnt wait with Piya's reentry warna i would not watch the show at all. Atleast she still keeps me hooked and her scenes makes me feel Abhiya to some level. The otherwise dragging sidetracks like yetserdays are a torture in times like this.

awesome post sweety! love the pics and the lines.

------
This one is so 'sexy'☺️

Its so cute they way they looked at eachother in this interview, specially how she is looking at him here...uff, where did these easy and fun days go?...a bit proffesionalism for media from his side wouldnt harm. we know those days and the fun is there. but we never get to see it:(

I so sos so love you MARI thank you for posting..you are a exceptional writer & I always agree with your POV dear you know that same like you with mine ..I am lucky..!!πŸ€—
Lifu18 thumbnail
i miss abhiya so much n hate dat this werewolf guy is already getting on pia's nerves like abhay did watching the show is a bore a watch it just to see if they will show abhay or abhiya meet urg urggg😑😭
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HEY i SO SOS SO LOVE THAT aV  YOU HAVE POSTED YAR THANK YOU SO MUCH ..DEAR..!!πŸ€—

i love dis av tooπŸ˜ƒ
ur welcumπŸ˜‰