•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
KaJenStoleOurHearts.<3

When they 1st entered Dill Mill Gayye, they instantly stole my heart! I remember exactly what happened..It was the 14th April 2009 (Cos i was out on the 13th) and it was morning 6.30AM, I was sitting down eating breakfeast and getting ready for school, when i heard a song from the TV, ''Kaisa hai yeh kumar...'' I turned around to see KaJen and my eyes remained GLUED to the TV. I couldn't beleive it, i remember seeing them in KZK but i never realized how beautiful and how perfectly they matched eachother. Their acting, eye locks, and their movements in one scene STOLE my heart. I stopped watching DMG half way through sukriti times because i didn't think she was a good actor (but i do love her, cos she's innocent&cute) and during KaSh times, i didn't like Riddhima (Shilpa) because i thought she looked a lot older than Karan(No offence i love her, but only as SA not Riddhima - my oppinion) + I had always waited for the PERFECT Riddhima for Armaan. & BANG. I was only GAH-GAH over my ARMAAN MALIK. Then entered Jenny& stole my heart. <3 When i watched the interview of KaJen later i realized how much of a beautiful friendship they shared, and how their chemistry off-screen brought sparks aswell :D

Then came the next episode of DMG, on their engagement. When Armaan (KSG) was staring at his perfect soon-to-be-wife Riddhima (JW) - I was like GAH GAH over them && then BANG a HOT HOT HOT MEGA HOT scene came up during the engagment. It was SOOO beautiful <3 I literally LOVED it ALOT. I really enjoyed DILL MILL GAYYE && i love Jenny instantly fitted in with the gang! && then her and karan's chemistry was PERFECT. <3 I never loved a jodi as much as i loved KaJen. <3

INCOMPLETE - WILL BE BACK TO EDIT LATER!!

Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago