Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

y everyone feel includign me felt liek naitik vl remarry becoz of gay3 or kashi forcing naitik toget marry again i knwo it is not ekta serial but y it came on our mind becoz last scene or precap or waht vl akshi think or waht vl gay3 do vl naitik agree for second marriage

it didn't come to our mind...only u are thinking that...plzz aisa kuch nahi hone wala...1st Akshara can conceive again n 2ndly even if she is not able to conceive, Naitik will never opt for second marriage...itna bharosa toh hai Naksh ke pyaar par..πŸ˜ƒ Naitik ko Akshara ke saath parenthood nibhana hai naaki kisi aur ke saath...😊
chii this thought is killing me...plzz think positive...don't even get the thought of Naitik remarrying... chaahe Gayatri kitni hi chandalika na ho jaaye she will never ask Naitik to remarry...YR hai yeh YR...itna yakeen toh hai is show par...πŸ˜ƒ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

it didn't come to our mind...only u are thinking that...plzz aisa kuch nahi hone wala...1st Akshara can conceive again n 2ndly even if she is not able to conceive, Naitik will never opt for second marriage...itna bharosa toh hai Naksh ke pyaar par..πŸ˜ƒ Naitik ko Akshara ke saath parenthood nibhana hai naaki kisi aur ke saath...😊
chii this thought is killing me...plzz think positive...don't even get the thought of Naitik remarrying... chaahe Gayatri kitni hi chandalika na ho jaaye she will never ask Naitik to remarry...YR hai yeh YR...itna yakeen toh hai is show par...πŸ˜ƒ

Haan...however chadalika gayatri is, the fact is that she is concerned about Akshara. She also wants to see her bahu happy...she knows ananya is not a permanent solution and is suggesting Aksh to get involved in Rashmi's wedding preparations. She will again be busy so that she does not keep thinking about her loss.

Gayatri will never ever ask Naitik to remarry.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Haan...however chadalika gayatri is, the fact is that she is concerned about Akshara. She also wants to see her bahu happy...she knows ananya is not a permanent solution and is suggesting Aksh to get involved in Rashmi's wedding preparations. She will again be busy so that she does not keep thinking about her loss.

Gayatri will never ever ask Naitik to remarry.

wahi toh...khamankhan bekaar ki baatein..
and Gayatri ko apni jaan ki parwah hai...even if she dares to say this Naitik n hum sab uski jaan nahi le lenge...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   shayad Akshara bhi chandalika ban jaaye...remember my story jismein Akshara ko hum chandi banaye the..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i think jaldi hi Akshara ka fir se pregnancy track ayega...i really wanna see their baby yaar...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tafseer

Agree with you Taffy... πŸ˜ƒ When all these post of naitik remarrying was going on I was like... 😲 then... πŸ˜† How cn someone think like that when there r no such indications in the story line... Please think positive... πŸ˜ƒ atleast try toh kar sakte hai for a change... πŸ˜†
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Agree with you Taffy... πŸ˜ƒ When all these post of naitik remarrying was going on I was like... 😲 then... πŸ˜† How cn someone think like that when there r no such indications in the story line... Please think positive... πŸ˜ƒ atleast try toh kar sakte hai for a change... πŸ˜†

mujhe toh hasi aarahi thi yeh sab padke...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
naitik ki dusri shaadi hope yeh baat bindiya hi karde uske saamne tab toh woh aesi blast honewaali hai ki apni shaadi bhi bhul jaayegi...🀣 hope @least akshara ab toh kuch strong ho jaaye & babli ke muh pe kuch bolde warna yeh toh maate se bhi upar ho jaayegi...
Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saman.17

mujhe toh hasi aarahi thi yeh sab padke...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
naitik ki dusri shaadi hope yeh baat bindiya hi karde uske saamne tab toh woh aesi blast honewaali hai ki apni shaadi bhi bhuk jaayegi...🀣 hope @least akshara ab toh kuch strong ho jaaye & babli ke muh pe kuch bolde warna yeh toh maate se bhi upar ho jaayegi...

Naitik bandariya ko hi nahin uske supporters ko bhi blast kardega...🀣 Akshara ke expression dekhkar lag raha hai shayad react karegi...πŸ˜ƒpar mate ki kuch guarantee nahin hai...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Naitik bandariya ko hi nahin uske supporters ko bhi blast kardega...🀣 Akshara ke expression dekhkar lag raha hai shayad react karegi...πŸ˜ƒpar mate ki kuch guarantee nahin hai...

ek baar toh me laalu prasad yadav ki baat ke guarantee le sakti hu lekin maate woh toh meri samaj se bahut upar hai...πŸ˜†
JAYA_09 thumbnail
sorry gusy i knwo i hurted u lot one of he post they mentioned they same thing not me after reading that only iposted here really this and all came to my mind after watching last scene and precap afer watching bandaraiya telling gay3 and that her friend had  mc and she never had for last 5 yrs. and after lsiotening to that gay3 and b'ma itna tension kyun?and akshi staue bangayi thi anddo u feel bandariya still brain gay3 and akshi too?
Originally posted by: saman.17

ek baar toh me laalu prasad yadav ki baat ke guarantee le sakti hu lekin maate woh toh meri samaj se bahut upar hai...πŸ˜†

@Bold - Yeh beech mein kaha se aagaya...🀣
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reguser

Nice discussion again πŸ˜›

Somehow, in YR not just mothers, the women crowd just don't use brain. 

1. Akshara - No need to tell anything. Knowing what is expected from her, she does something totally opposite. That too when she doesn't have the courage to stand up to what she has done. Either do what you want and be bold or do what others expect from you. Don't understand this in-between behavior.

2. Varsha - Whatever she plans, it turns out to be horrible. I don't understand which bua will be happy to day-care niece/nephew for one whole month? She knows that there is wedding preparation in Akshara's house. Then what is the need to keep her baby with Akshara for one whole month? 

3. Rajashri - Always bothered about temporary relieves. Meri beti/rajkumari kush hogayi? Bas, thats enough till I get one more worry.

4. Babi-Ma - Though she is happy to see Akshara happy, the moment, G3 says something, her problem shifts. She can change her opinions without any delay.

Yes, I am interested  to know what they will do with Akshara once she overhears the clowns + chudail conversation. This is the time for her to stand up for herself.  Will she or won't she? My money is on more rona dhona. Kab tak Naithik will keep stepping in?πŸ˜• Bindiya probably saw her & continued the conversation😑

Varsha bhi mahaan bangayi after yestπŸ˜† Maate ki friend jo haiπŸ₯± Akshara ko yahi bula lethe😲 Does anyone use their brains besides dadi? A day w/o dadi, Maheshwari sadan will be a madhouse. Rajsri's rajkumariii...was so fake yest🀒 BM ko hata dho, for a min I thought she would ask CD to cut it out yest🀒 Too much to expect from a female RBπŸ˜†

For Dimri & co - Meri ek kwaish puri karo; ek din ke liye sahi, pls let Akshara politely ask Bindiya "kaunsi dushmani nikhal rahi ho?" & then turn to G3 & say "maa, aap bhi?"πŸ‘ & simply walk away. That will be a good start! Baby steps, just baby steps!
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago