Pratigya

AArk AAll AAboAArd !! (Page 2)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by yemi3006

me 1st passenger ... on the condition that this time its safe to board Tongue ROFL

how u doing bro Hug

Hi Yemiii!! Im doing well. You??

good... good... still chugging away with excel spreadsheets & financial reports EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 26 May 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Adilllwaaa  Hug

Still at it...!! me rather sail on the Titanic  and chance my luck than  on that leakey bucket u call Ark LOLLOLLOL

How are u  bro ??..Doing Internship  ??

howzz Family and Alll ??

Hi Tanthuuu!

Lol atleast your sailing this time, and not going out of space! I am doing A 1 fantastic! No internship yet, im still getting my final classes out of the way and taking my GMAT. Family is great and everyone is great...sisters wedding is next weekend so busy with that :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geestanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

me 1st passenger ... on the condition that this time its safe to board Tongue ROFL

how u doing bro Hug

Hi Yemiii!! Im doing well. You??

good... good... still chugging away with excel spreadsheets & financial reports EmbarrassedLOL

Yemiii accountwaaa Lol.

---Yemi---gees

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Heyyy young MAN..thank you sooo much.Clap.GOOD TO HVE U BAC..welcomeHug..VOW BOSS Should promote me for getting u back on an SOS  wid the much needed arkCool

( NICE PIC ADILWA..u hve put on weight n it suits uTongue)

Geeswa, I got your message this morning, and I watched the show, and I came for safetyyy! Lol have you finished inspecting the AArk??

lattebingees

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Adilllwaaa  Hug

Still at it...!! me rather sail on the Titanic  and chance my luck than  on that leakey bucket u call Ark LOLLOLLOL

howzz Family and Alll ??

Hi Tanthuuu!

Lol atleast your sailing this time, and not going out of space! I am doing A 1 fantastic! No internship yet, im still getting my final classes out of the way and taking my GMAT. Family is great and everyone is great...sisters wedding is next weekend so busy with that :)

U kidding !! How can I miss out on Pratigya given a Red carpet send off ..I'll  be there , flashbulbs at  the ready ...LOL
LOL

Good to hear that u r doing A1 but do feel for that poor Soul , Ur Mom...she already must be zapped  with the wedding preparation and added to that she gets Twin Troubles to hound her...

Great News !!  My Advance Advance Congratulations to ur Sister...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786geesFallen Star

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gees

Heyyy young MAN..thank you sooo much.Clap.GOOD TO HVE U BAC..welcomeHug..VOW BOSS Should promote me for getting u back on an SOS  wid the much needed arkCool

( NICE PIC ADILWA..u hve put on weight n it suits uTongue)

Geeswa, I got your message this morning, and I watched the show, and I came for safetyyy! Lol have you finished inspecting the AArk??
thankoo once again!! no am goin to do it now that its arrivedCool n congrats for ur sisters weddg..God bless.Hug

adilmomin786

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Adilllwaaa  Hug

howzz Family and Alll ??

Hi Tanthuuu!

U kidding !! How can I miss out on Pratigya given a Red carpet send off ..I'll  be there , flashbulbs at  the ready ...LOL
LOL

Good to hear that u r doing A1 but do feel for that poor Soul , Ur Mom...she already must be zapped  with the wedding preparation and added to that she gets Twin Troubles to hound her...

Great News !!  My Advance Advance Congratulations to ur Sister...Big smile

Haha my mom told me the other day that "adiliyaaa tu kuch kaam ka nahi" ...im like tell me something new mummy! I haven't helped with the wedding too much, i wake up lateee and then just watch tv...but I do help a little...she actually doesn't want me to do too much, cuz she knows i wll mess it up.

Lol, you are welcomeee to come !!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

tanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Geeswa !

gees

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index