Anant Toh Gaya Kaam Se...!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG guys Anant is now in big trouble!!!!!!!!!! Kya hoga uska...I now feel sry for him 😭bechara his baba is so gonna find out😲...maybe that's why baba will agree to get anant and shagun engaged! ðŸ˜­

What say???
Originally posted by Anant_lover

OMG guys Anant is now in big trouble!!!!!!!!!! Kya hoga uska...I now feel sry for him 😭bechara his baba is so gonna find out😲...maybe that's why baba will agree to get anant and shagun engaged! ðŸ˜­

What say???

even if not the entire truth but the hitler has already got some hint. This might lead to things in favor of  Shagun 😭
Think positive yaar I don't think ki anant cartoon sagun k sath Saadi karne ha karega I hope he fight for his love
i think anant is being an idiot in taking his phone to dining table, then not keeping it on silent mode. i mean seeriously you know your family, theyre not gona let you tke the call so why tke it to the dining table!

and now hes phas gaya,, baba ne class leni hai hun lol
i know he really is in deep trouble
Originally posted by pgdn

Think positive yaar I don't think ki anant cartoon sagun k sath Saadi karne ha karega I hope he fight for his love

True...🤔  Anant haan naihi karega but na bhi nai karega.😔.. aur ager na karne se bhi usko sunne wala kaun hai us ghar mein..😕..😡

Anant cant say no to baba bt he wil nt even tel abt navya to any1 unless he is on d edge n ther is no way left to escape