India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant Toh Gaya Kaam Se...!!!

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
OMG guys Anant is now in big trouble!!!!!!!!!! OuchKya hoga uska...I now feel sry for him Crybechara his baba is so gonna find outShocked...maybe that's why baba will agree to get anant and shagun engaged! Cry

What say???

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anant_lover

OMG guys Anant is now in big trouble!!!!!!!!!! OuchKya hoga uska...I now feel sry for him Crybechara his baba is so gonna find outShocked...maybe that's why baba will agree to get anant and shagun engaged! Cry

What say???

even if not the entire truth but the hitler has already got some hint. This might lead to things in favor of  Shagun Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nr

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Think positive yaar I don't think ki anant cartoon sagun k sath Saadi karne ha karega I hope he fight for his love

Anant_lover

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i think anant is being an idiot in taking his phone to dining table, then not keeping it on silent mode. i mean seeriously you know your family, theyre not gona let you tke the call so why tke it to the dining table!

and now hes phas gaya,, baba ne class leni hai hun lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainaNisa_nrAnant_lovercherrypansy

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
i know he really is in deep trouble

Nisa_nr

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pgdn

Think positive yaar I don't think ki anant cartoon sagun k sath Saadi karne ha karega I hope he fight for his love

True...Ermm  Anant haan naihi karega but na bhi nai karega.Unhappy.. aur ager na karne se bhi usko sunne wala kaun hai us ghar mein..Confused..Angry

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Anant cant say no to baba bt he wil nt even tel abt navya to any1 unless he is on d edge n ther is no way left to escape

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index