India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PHD IN MANEETOLOGY

tanya94 Senior Member
tanya94
tanya94

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

these are some questions which are boggling my mind and all those who saw todays episode  and are waiting for tommorow.so i wanted to know each of urs opinion about them.when all of u have anwsered i will declare wat max people think and then we will match the majority prediction with wat happens tommorow.this is our test of how well we know the cvs and ghsp.all the best.Thumbs Up

test for maneetiansGeek
subject:prediction of future episode
course:PHD in maneetologyHeart

anwser the following questions:
Q1.has maan bought beejis house?if yes,then why was he so surprised Shockedwhen geet told him about it?

Q.2dont u think maan buying beejis house would tarnish his image further that hes trying to create prob for beejis family?

Q3.we saw that maanCool got off his car in the precap at some place,was that his office or beejis house?
(hint:i think its beejis house cos i could see green grills)

Q4.has the maan lucky fight sequence been cancelled Cryas it was shot quite before but has not been telecast as yet?

cmon lets see how well we know our cvs and our show.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index