Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

Awesome emoticons, Naku is shocked, may be will remember something, Digu will take her to the temple to meet Salman😃 Baji will follow them. Only you can make a compelete comedy showout of this circus.Thanks for the update.😊

Thanks Minaxi and I everytime am so glad when you religiously post on the thread...
And wah wah what story...Diggu takes Nakku to meet Salman🤢
Thanks yaara again for being with me 😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiAni

Actually i liked today's epi😲   for the only reason nakku shrugging off diggu😆 all the time😆😆😆

He he Saumya same pinch😆
-Srushti- thumbnail

hi Nageshwari...nice to meet you😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks for update dear

Ranjhaaa ...Thank you yaara😃
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Thanks Minaxi and I everytime am so glad when you religiously post on the thread...
And wah wah what story...Diggu takes Nakku to meet Salman🤢
Thanks yaara again for being with me 😳

Now you will be updating with new datta, hope it will be somewhat better then current show😊
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Lovely Update Srushti as usual!!! High score on your comments, emoticons and the update however bad the episode may be!

Baji ka murder toh kab ka kar chuke hai yeh CVs! Ab waise koi bacha nahi hai murder karne ke liye! Wonder how the story is going to progress henceforth! Got it! Dimaag ki batti jali! Moti pendulum AS will fall too sick and probably will die and then Roops and Leela ko bhi koi kaam na milne ki wajah se woh bhi mar jayengi! Suds drinks daaru so he too will fall sick and die and Kishore will take jalsamadhi! END of Patil clan! Baji is already as paagal as Naku and will try to sudhrofy Naku but will get hurt and will die. Then Naku seeing all this will suddenly get her memory back but since Dutta supposedly will make a re-entry in the show; Naku won't recognize him as Dutta doll burnt in fire so she is dead sure that Dutta is now dead! So Naku will be left all alone in this world and ek aur nayi kahani janam legi Laagi Na Lage Kisi Se Bhi Lagan!!! WOW!!! Yay! The channel will end up having a THIRD sequel of LTL!!!!!!! BRAVO guys!!

Ain't I brilliant Srush!!! See ye crap dekh ke mere dimaag ki batti jara jyada hi jalli!! Inti ke the show burnt!!! And a new phoenix rose from the ashes!!!!

Manjuuu is here...My rock and solid friend...how are you..it seems years that we have talked na😳
and so lvoe you for reading and appreciating whatever I write...
I loved your death chain story😆😆😆😆you are so right...everybody is dead..the show is dead soul of the show is dead...and yes they can make sequel...but by God no continuation on this one...I am done updating😆
Thanks a ton yaara...so love you for this...😃
-Srushti- thumbnail

Today's epi is longer, so hope toget more emoticons & a better comedy show😃

Thanks Minaxi..hope not to disappoint you😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

@ manju..

Wow u dead story is superbly hilarious!!!
One by one all dead n now nakku left with a new love!! 
Lagi na Lagi kisi sesaibi Lagan!!! superb title!!!

I am feeling sorry for srush, she has to do this extra torture epi of 45min today !!! as if they r showing Is not enough already !!!

Awww...Azy re mera bbs...thank you...I know super torture hai ye
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Hi srush...just come here to say that tussi great ho ji... and also to warn u that today it's 45 min of torchaar... Peg-sheg laga lena- phir hi dekhna- deegu- sahiba ka mahaan LCL..whokay;))

Hey Shalini...Thanks yaara...I knw you guys come here for me only ...and so thank you for this..but me a teetotaler kya kare...😆
-Srushti- thumbnail

Now you will be updating with new datta, hope it will be somewhat better then current show😊

It will be double penalty na...Now I cant even cry for Dutta
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago